• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

I've been searching on every lyrics website I could find, and I can't find the Japanese (let alone English) lyrics for the song "Gazelleman no Sakebi."

I figured, someone on the AKIA Forums is bound to have it there so... uhm... anybody would be so kind enough to lend them to me? ^^;

...It's kinda hard to sing to a song you really like if you don't know all the PROPER lyrics. (meaning I gotta improvise on most parts ^^; )

Anyone willing to lend me the lyrics (with or without translated lyrics, it doesn't matter to me) just send it to me in a PM, e-mail, or heck post it here. I'd greatly appreciate it. ^^;
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#2 Drax

Drax

N°1 Chojin Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:32 AM

I think it's the song you can find in one of the Nisei Cds so if you need japanese lyrics (Kanjis) I can scan them later when I'm home.
If you can't read kanjis then I can't help you... unless someone feel like translating them in romaji for you.

EDIT: Added the lyrics scan

Attached Files

Edited by Drax, 05 December 2006 - 02:07 PM.

#3 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:58 PM

Awesome. I'll keep that. B)

...now I need to learn Japanese. ^^;
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#4 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

Drax, does the CD jacket have the lyrics for "Go My Boy"? That's Rinko/Keiko/Tamaki's theme song. If you could, would you please PM me the image?
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#5 Drax

Drax

N°1 Chojin Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:10 AM

I don't think this Cd has this song (has the op, 1st ed, karubidon song and songs from the main chars but no Rinko) but I'll check on the other cds. It should be somewhere on those CDs unless it was only some 2 track of one of the singles I don't have.
Anyway I'll check when I'll be at home and will edit this post.

EDIT: here's the scan of the lyrics of Go, My Boy!

Attached Files

Edited by Drax, 06 December 2006 - 12:34 PM.

#6 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:44 AM

Another question I got... where are you able to buy the CDs?
Posted Image

#7 Drax

Drax

N°1 Chojin Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:39 PM

You can buy the Kinnikuman Nisei cds either from:
- http://www.cdjapan.co.jp (the one I usually use)
- http://www.amazon.co.jp (I use it if I can't find on cdjapan)
- http://www.yes asia.com (Never bought from them but heard it's good too, no space between yes and asia but otherwise the forum won't let write it)

Edited by Drax, 06 December 2006 - 12:43 PM.

#8 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:53 PM

Eurgghh. I hate complicated kanji. @__@;; I'll try to translate as much of the song to romanji as I can.

(I kinda wish I had the official CDs now. XD I got, uh, burned copies.)

#9 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:18 AM

*gasp* Dankies! X3

I believe I can actually get the official CDs, just that I need the mailing address and mom's ratted-out money. If I get enough money, I'll buy you a copy. :angry:

Thanks a bunch, Knuxie. :angry:

Oh, and Jeager's song is pretty easy for me to sing by ear, so no one can bother with that, I've got the entire song down except for when he speaks. (he speaks too fast, goddamnit >.<)
Posted Image

#10 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:59 AM

The talking part for Jade is the easiest to understand for me.

I believe it's "Ore na wa Jade. Kuraie! Berlin no akai ame!"

#11 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:52 AM

I know what he says, I just can't keep up with him. >.<; I'm not a fast talker like he is.

But the singing I can get down almost perfectly for memorizing by ear.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com