63 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

How's everyone's team doing? My Cleveland Indians are off to a pretty good start. Thety improved their bullpen from a year ago. Still a tough division. Anyone else hope Roger Clemens doesn't win a single game?

#2 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:49 PM

How's everyone's team doing? My Cleveland Indians are off to a pretty good start. Thety improved their bullpen from a year ago. Still a tough division. Anyone else hope Roger Clemens doesn't win a single game?

Roger Clemens can choke all season long for all i care,Yankees suck.
Yes im a Boston RED SOX fan,They are also off to a great start,Beckett 7-0 Dice-K,GYRO ball anyone.
great to see someone start a baseball topic. :( I love baseball as much as i like my muscle figures.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:21 PM

Yeah... the Pirates are... not in last place. :lol: Thats the best we can hope for really. But then again, its early in the season, so just give them time and I'm sure they will stink just as much as usual.

I wont really give a crap about sports again until somewhere around Sept 6th. ^_^

None the less, Go Pirates!!!

#4 Apricot

Apricot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:painting, music, film, cream cheese

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:39 AM

i cant complain with how my red sox are playing thus far really... without nitpicking i suppose

i'm envious of meatcutta living in boston where he can catch the sox often! i have only been to boston once, and fenway was closed that day. i did get to walk around it though :lol:

#5 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:43 PM

i cant complain with how my red sox are playing thus far really... without nitpicking i suppose

i'm envious of meatcutta living in boston where he can catch the sox often! i have only been to boston once, and fenway was closed that day. i did get to walk around it though :rolleyes:

Now your going to hate me Fenway is five minutes down the street from me.. :D go SOX

#6 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

I like how my Atlanta Braves have played so far but there still is a lot of season to go any many issues to address. I think the Mets are going to give them a run all season long. It should make for an entertaining season. I too, hope Clemens chokes on a chicken bone and is unable to win games for the Yankees. :rolleyes: Another guy I would like to see out for the season is Bonds. What does everyone think of this a-hole?

Mark

#7 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

I like how my Atlanta Braves have played so far but there still is a lot of season to go any many issues to address. I think the Mets are going to give them a run all season long. It should make for an entertaining season. I too, hope Clemens chokes on a chicken bone and is unable to win games for the Yankees. :rolleyes: Another guy I would like to see out for the season is Bonds. What does everyone think of this a-hole?

Mark

Barry Bonds should get kicked out of baseball before he breaks the greatest record of all time,MLB should just tell him
get the F-out you have no business being here,What a shame he might do it here in boston when he comes. :D

#8 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:03 PM

Well, I'm sure it's no secret here on the boards that I've a HUGE St. Louis Cardinals fan. Even though the team has been a real powerhouse the last several years for some ungodly reason no one is hitting. Between Pujols, Edmonds and Rolen, the "MV3" is barely batting over .200 and has a grand total of nine home runs... :rolleyes:

Top that off with their best starter, Chris Carpenter, out until at least August and I see this team failing to repeat a World Championship run. :D
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#9 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

Well interleagues starts this weekend already! Earlier than usual isn't it? Looks like rival weekend. I will attend Saturday's battle of Ohio in Cleveland! Anyone else hitting the park this weekend?

#10 Apricot

Apricot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:painting, music, film, cream cheese

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:32 AM

Now your going to hate me Fenway is five minutes down the street from me.. :D go SOX

man that is sweet

do you make it to many games?

#11 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:22 AM

man that is sweet

do you make it to many games?

Yes at least 20 a season,My supervisor gives me some and i buy some from my friend he sells tickets for a living :(
Fenway has a great feel to it something i dont get from Gillette stadium when i go see the Pats.

#12 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:32 PM

Well interleagues starts this weekend already! Earlier than usual isn't it? Looks like rival weekend. I will attend Saturday's battle of Ohio in Cleveland! Anyone else hitting the park this weekend?

I hate interleague play. Complete waste of time in my opinion. There's only one time that a team from the National League should ever face a team from the American League, and that event is called the World Series.

#13 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

I hate interleague play. Complete waste of time in my opinion. There's only one time that a team from the National League should ever face a team from the American League, and that event is called the World Series.

Purist! :lol:

#14 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:37 AM

Anyone see any good games lately? I went to a Reds Angels game Wednesday. Those damn Yankees are sneaking back into the thick of it. Looks like we have a couple good races going in the National League West and American Central.

#15 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

Last game i went to was the cleveland game here on a wed.I got to see our buddy Trot Nixon again that was cool,and as far as the Red Sox go let me put it this way we smell Yankees.Boy they know how to piss a fan off :o

#16 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

HA-HA Yankess 11 1/2 games back :M:

go SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX i tip my hat to you guys ;)

#17 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:23 PM

RedSox are officially AL East Division Champs.They haven't done this since 95 Yankees always seem to run away with this but not this year. ^_^
RedSox only need 1 more win and a Cleveland(who also played great this year)lose to have the best record in the AL and we all know what that means. :)

GO SOX

Please dont let me down this year oh please.:D

#18 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

RedSox are officially AL East Division Champs.They haven't done this since 95 Yankees always seem to run away with this but not this year. :D
RedSox only need 1 more win and a Cleveland(who also played great this year)lose to have the best record in the AL and we all know what that means. :)

GO SOX

Please dont let me down this year oh please.:)

Oh please, your Sox beat my Cardinals in the World Series a few years ago, so it's not like the Curse of the Babe is hanging over their heads anymore. ^_^

As long as the Cubs don't make it to the World Series I'll be happy. :)

Edited by Artimus Prime, 29 September 2007 - 01:35 PM.

#19 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:32 PM

Oh please, your Sox beat my Cardinals in the World Series a few years ago, so it's not like the Curse of the Babe is hanging over their heads anymore. ^_^

As long as the Cubs don't make it to the World Series I'll be happy. :)

Yeah that was cool when that took place for me at least im assuming you weren't to happy,so i know you know what im talking about.
Being a baseball fan is some hard work,you watch about a million games a season and then your team makes it to the Post Season but has nothing to show for it. :D makes you want to puke. :)

Hey,ditto on the Cubs.

#20 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

The Phillies squeaked through.

:D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#21 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

The Phillies squeaked through.

:lol:

Yeah, they really had a Phantastic Phinish didn't they. :D

Edited by Artimus Prime, 30 September 2007 - 03:50 PM.

#22 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:27 PM

Tribe vs Yankees on Thursday! I'm stoked! That's right, stoked.

#23 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

RedSox vs Angels on Wed.

I guess our teams will be playing each other soon. :)

#24 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 02:56 PM

RedSox vs Angels on Wed.

I guess our teams will be playing each other soon. ;)

Oh, I hope so!

#25 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

Cubs vs DBacks WEDNESDAY!!!!! GO CUBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com