• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

As long as this has been dug up already, might as well post in it. :angry: Thanks to a couple lucky flea market finds and mostly the awesome people on this board, it didn't take me too long to put together all 76 standard Battle Beasts. I've got a good chunk of the US Laser Beasts too, but my collection has mostly stagnated lately due to funding issues. But when it gears back up, here's what i'm looking forward to getting the most:

1) The rest of my Battle Beast weapons. I only have a handful left unequipped, so i'm only using one slot for this. :D
2) Striped Carp
3) Any SD Beasts. I think they look great, but haven't gotten around to buying my first one yet.
4) Sea Panic. All the Japanese Lasers in general, of course, but i think Sea Panic might be my favorite.
5) A complete Wood Beetle base.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#27 mannakat

mannakat

Electro Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:Creature junkie, werewolves, dinosaurs

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:44 AM

1) Battle Beasts Poster
2) Beast Annuals (Battle Beasts and Laser)
3) Battle Beasts comic #4
4) Promotional goodies
5) Concept art (if it exists)

Can always add/improve the toy collection, but I love the art and designs for these guys. Would be rockin' to get some of the art, specially any concept roughs and drafts, for these guys.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com