38 replies to this topic

#26 Cyngjoe

Cyngjoe

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:35 PM

Part of me squeals with childish delight.

Part of me cries in entrepreneurial terror.

#27 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

that close up pic to me shows a lot of what appears to be multiple hulk figures i one package, i hope there isn't going to be too many of the same characters redone, i mean there are plenty of marvel characters to use for different sculpts.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#28 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

I'm only seeing one Hulk, the red guy. The other red guy looks like Hulkbuster Iron Man. The yellow guy look like the Wrecker or Piledriver from the Wrecking Crew. The bronze guy isn't the Hulk, looks like he has an axe or something. Orange guy, not sure.

#29 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

I'm only seeing one Hulk, the red guy. The other red guy looks like Hulkbuster Iron Man. The yellow guy look like the Wrecker or Piledriver from the Wrecking Crew. The bronze guy isn't the Hulk, looks like he has an axe or something. Orange guy, not sure.

*nods head*

I thought the yellow guy might be wrecker as well but im just not sure as ive never seen Wrecker with a flat top ala the Hulk. The green guy seems like an obvious Hulk to me but again, the weapon you mentioned kind of throws that off. The red Hulk thats only partially seen seems to be dead on based upon the belt (a rope of some sort).

Wrecker with a flat top hair cut.... have you seen him with that look?
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#30 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

*nods head*

I thought the yellow guy might be wrecker as well but im just not sure as ive never seen Wrecker with a flat top ala the Hulk. The green guy seems like an obvious Hulk to me but again, the weapon you mentioned kind of throws that off. The red Hulk thats only partially seen seems to be dead on based upon the belt (a rope of some sort).

Wrecker with a flat top hair cut.... have you seen him with that look?

Nope, but that's why I thought of Piledriver as a possibility:

Edited by Goriki, 16 February 2009 - 06:05 PM.

#31 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:13 PM

Well, I think they are all hulks, I mean the hulk does like to bend stuff. Except the Hulk Buster Armor. We will surely see though, and hopefully the stores in my area will carry these. If they are cool enough, I'm sure I'll buy the whole stock. :lol:

Posted Image

#32 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

i thought that one red guy in the front was juggernaut. maybe apocalypse.

not too sure on the colors. gonna have to see them in hand for final judgement. that yellow is ass cakes.

Edited by dankingery, 16 February 2009 - 09:20 PM.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#33 Jestermon

Jestermon

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

Well, I think they are all hulks, I mean the hulk does like to bend stuff. Except the Hulk Buster Armor. We will surely see though, and hopefully the stores in my area will carry these. If they are cool enough, I'm sure I'll buy the whole stock. :lol:

I think it looks like all hulks too, this would make it nice if they had all one figure packs and you would not have to buy 5 packs to get all the Hulks you needed.

And, the previously mentioned Hulkbuster armor

And a whole mess of Iron Men would be a nice set for me, all those different colors and armor possibilities.
Posted Image

#34 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

I think it looks like all hulks too, this would make it nice if they had all one figure packs and you would not have to buy 5 packs to get all the Hulks you needed.

For the love of god it is not all Hulks.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#35 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:48 AM

Well, I think they are all hulks, I mean the hulk does like to bend stuff. Except the Hulk Buster Armor. We will surely see though, and hopefully the stores in my area will carry these. If they are cool enough, I'm sure I'll buy the whole stock. :p

For the love of god it is not all Hulks.

Thank you! :unsure:

#36 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:06 AM

ZOMG did you guys see the new up-close pictures of the package? They're all Hulks!

#37 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:19 AM

ZOMG did you guys see the new up-close pictures of the package? They're all Hulks!

Handful of Heroes? Nope, Handful of Hulks! The line has been re-branded already.

Edited by Goriki, 17 February 2009 - 07:21 AM.

#38 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

:unsure: I don't want a handful of hulks. :p

Posted Image

#39 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10726 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

The greenish/brown guy looks like "World War Hulk".
It's probably just a promo pack they threw together, to have something to show.
With 120 different figures, you would imagine that they'd diversify a bit more.
Regardless, HOLY CRAP!
Even if they are not assorted randomly, imagine the customization possibilities...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com