#26 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5103 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:56 AM

I'll just consider it a learning experience and worry about trying to throttle the guy later on, heh.

#27 tojoro

tojoro

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Classic Horror Films, Monster Toys, Monster Art

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

It just makes me wonder how someone can feel good about throwing down a large sum of money for a small chunk of colored rubber :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I'm 40 and I think these little guys are extremely cool, but if I paid over $15 USD for one, I'd feel foolish.
I'd love to score an Abominable Snowman from Series 3, not because of his worth, but because he looks badass, and he'd look just a great up on my DVD shelves along with my other little rubber guys.
I'm just glad he's the only Series 3 I actually want. Maybe someday, just not right now.

Tom
"Why was I not made of stone like thee?"

#28 PSlulitt

PSlulitt

MIMP Fiend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

Hey, did anyone else notice the huge amounts of series 3 figures going for practically nothing (well, relative to what they usually go for) on eBay lately? In the past few days, five or six third-series monsters sold, with Centaur earning the highest amount ($64)--the others went for only about $25 a piece. Here's hoping the $100-a-figure trend has ended and genuine collectors can start getting their hands on them now instead of hoarders and resellers. (MIMP investors? Who would have ever thought!)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com