#26 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Start checking your Wal-Marts if you have been looking for these. My wife found them tonight.
Posted Image

Canada sucks for getting new Skylanders it seems. All kinds of "new" stuff is on the internets, from what I assume is the states, and yet retailers here are still just barely carrying the first releases.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#27 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:GPK
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

dont worry there not in the uk yet

#28 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

dont worry there not in the uk yet

At least Canada and the UK sucks together.

Good news: I heard from a guy working at an electronic retailer that we in Canada should start to see the new releases end of January, early February.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#29 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:GPK
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

At least Canada and the UK sucks together.

Good news: I heard from a guy working at an electronic retailer that we in Canada should start to see the new releases end of January, early February.

indeed I heard that also but we shall see

#30 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

Both of the above Two Giant Figures are now available in the UK also the Sequel was just announced.

Sky landers swap force

-Interchangable/2-parts figures.
-Compatible with all previous figurines
-New/redesigned portal
-Skylanders can jump now, and they each have their own way of jumping
-Developed by Vicarious Visions
-New/HD engine made by them for Wii U/360/PS3.
-Wii version developed by Beenox
-3DS version developed by n-Space
-Toys for Bob is still involved, but working on "other things"
-16 Swap-Force figures (for 256 possible combinations)
-16 new Skylanders
-16 "fan-favorites" (figures from previous games, redesigned and in new poses)
-8 new ligthcores
-Swap Forces figures are around the same size of the Giants
Starter Pack comes with
-Game
-Portal
-Two Swap Force figures
-One regular Skylander
-Stickers, cards and poster

Posted Image
Wash Buckler Water and Blast Zone Fire
Posted Image
Magna Charge Tech Light core version?
Posted Image
Countdown Tech Rollerbrawl Undead
Posted Image
Series 3 Stealth Elf

Roller Brawl is the lamest looking Undead skylander ever looks more like a Tech one.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

I hope the fan favorites on the next game include Ghost Roaster and Boomer from Spyro's Adventure. My kid wants them for his Giants game.

#32 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Awesome news about the new game and figures! Not sure yet if I REALLY like the design. I'm liking the fact that the characters can jump now tho.

#33 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

The only thing that really piques my interest is the jump ability. I don't really know how I feel about inter-changeable parts. They're trying to over-complicate a line that doesn't need the diversity they're trying for. The figures are awesome the way they are!
<p> </p>
<p>

#34 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Finally found a LIGHT-CORE Shroom boom at the local costco for $9.99! As you can see, my daughter and I are excited for this!!!

Attached Files

<p> </p>
<p>

#35 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

Amazon has this new Skylanders Mega Bloks set in stock for $19.99: Amazon Eye-Brawl set

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting obscure toy lines from the 80s, as well as some of the newer stuff like NECA's Predator line.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

Found a few Ninjinis at Walmart today. I hear Best Buy has her now too.

#37 DuskKodesh

DuskKodesh

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Orange soda, Fallout 3, Vampires, Dinosaurs, Meat!, toys (obviously), My dog: Nebuchadnezzar, My Hubby: Mike, Ichumon.com, Industrial music, Dancing, Endless Ocean, Taeyang dolls, BJD's, Pokemon, Digimon, Sharks, and so much more.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

Good to see I'm not the only person hunting these down. I'm only missing a Ninjini and a jade Flashwing at this point, I'm not normally collecting the variants but Flashwing is one of the few I actually play with in the game (pretty much her and Terrabite all the time).
Always hunting dinosaurs of many types, and anything cute. Don't worry, I have a warped sense of what's "cute".

#38 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

The Jade Flashwing repaint does look pretty cool. Legendary Trigger Happy, Wal Mart's Molten Hot Dog and Target's Granite Crusher are the only other variants we've got. My kid isn't interested in the solid color variants like the GITD ones, gold Flameslinger, etc.

Boomer from the Spyro's game is the only one we don't have that my kid really wants. I broke down a few weeks ago and paid $54 shipped on ebay for Ghost Roaster's set. Then my wife picked up an extra of it when the Target she works at got it in stock. I didn't think I would ever find it in a store.

#39 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy collecting obscure toy lines from the 80s, as well as some of the newer stuff like NECA's Predator line.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

Boomer from the Spyro's game is the only one we don't have that my kid really wants.

I think I may have an unused Boomer at home. I think he came in a 3-pack, but my son already had him. I'll check as soon as I get home from work (about 2 hours).

#40 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

I think I may have an unused Boomer at home. I think he came in a 3-pack, but my son already had him. I'll check as soon as I get home from work (about 2 hours).

That would be awesome. If you've got an extra, just PM me with what you are looking to get for it or let me know what kind of stuff you might want to trade for. Thanks.

#41 Fuzz

Fuzz

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

That would be awesome. If you've got an extra, just PM me with what you are looking to get for it or let me know what kind of stuff you might want to trade for. Thanks.

PM sent

#42 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

I've happened across another Dark Spyro COMPLETE so if anybody wants one, PM me! I'm willing to sell outright or trade.
<p> </p>
<p>

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com