Sun Burst

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:29 PM

Hey Eaon, Did you ever see the Sunburst Packs as a kid in Canada?

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#27 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:05 PM

Nope, I actually bought all of my Battle Beasts and Laser Beasts in Bellingam, WA. I have seen the Sunburst Packing on Ebay and in collections but have never seen a figure besides Pirate Lion with one. After the toy line hit, I think I paid $2 a pack for the Laser Beasts and $1 a pack for Battle Beasts. I was mainly into GI Joe at the time but thought these guys where pretty cool.

Eaon

#28 unix4

unix4

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:09 PM

The symbol is very dark and I can't take a picture of it. Even with a blow dryer, but I'll take one anyways and see if anyone can make it out. I got mine from an eight pack my father brought home from Japan for Christmas one year sometime around 1988 or 89. I don't have the box anymore and can't remember what else came with it. Give me a week or so and I'll post what I can get of a picture.

#29 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 06:09 AM

So I guess you can say if anyone comes up with an American, European or Canadian Package with a sunburst symbol, they are sitting on a gold mine! :D
I guess we will never know till one is found.
WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#30 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:03 AM

The symbol is very dark and I can't take a picture of it. Even with a blow dryer, but I'll take one anyways and see if anyone can make it out. I got mine from an eight pack my father brought home from Japan for Christmas one year sometime around 1988 or 89. I don't have the box anymore and can't remember what else came with it. Give me a week or so and I'll post what I can get of a picture.

Can you already say us if the symbol is the same than the japanese sunburst ? Or is it one like show on the US card/box ?

Sylvain

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com