65 replies to this topic

#51 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22190 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:57 AM

Here's a quick question worth an easy 1 point:

In the original Transformers series, what does the leader of the Decepticons transform into?

and for another 1pt,

In the same series, what was the name of the yellow guy who became the VW Beetle?

(PM WhiteLeo with th answers)

#52 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

PM sent

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#53 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 04 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

Oh crap! Might be gilgar's turn to shine in this one! :unsure:

At least this is a really, really easy one. I may yet reach victory! Damn you, Salvatore!

#54 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:53 PM

I'm trying to bide my time before I pounce!!!! :unsure:

Posted Image

#55 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:24 PM

All right!!!!! Time for some totals!!! WHOOHOO! Answer to the questions are a Walther P38 UNCLE, or Gun and Bumblee was a Tuna Can........um.............VW yeah that's right! :ph34r:

Here are the standings.
gilgar 19
Boaconda 16
Universal Ruler Supreme 14
lazzy lizard 14

So here is the next question is it the last? TOTAL RAMDOMNESS agian!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

How many Magic Cards do I have done by the Artist Quinton Hoover. "including doubles/triples and quadrupals" Worth 2pts

A. 92

B. 147

C. 186

D. 206

E. None you don't play Magic anymore, and you still can't read!

Bonus worth 1pt what symbol did the Stone Cobra come with. PM me this one. The other you can post in here!

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 05 March 2007 - 10:26 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#56 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 06 March 2007 - 04:28 AM

PM sent

=)

I'm trying to bide my time before I pounce!!!! :ph34r:

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#57 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:21 AM

Just waiting for Boaconda to answer. Then I will reveal the answers!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#58 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:29 AM

Will do in a sec... though it doesn't matter, it's impossible for anyone but gilgar to win at the moment, and the 1pt question's too easy...

#59 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:18 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if Gilgar missed the 1 pointer?! :(

Posted Image

#60 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:21 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if Gilgar missed the 1 pointer?! :lol:

It'd be funny NOW. Not so funny if I'd passed on answering entirely, and gave up the opportunity to catch up! :(

#61 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hahaha, no one got the first anwser right! I have C. 186, cards of his! I know I am crazy but what do you expect from a guy who collects White Leo's! :lol:

And bonus the Stone Cobra came with no symbol to begin with, and later I believe he came with a small pic of White Leo's head.
So everyone gets a point!

Anyway here are the results

gilgar 20
Boaconda 17
Universal Ruler Supreme 15
lazzy lizard 15

Congrats gilgar!!! Your the winner!!!!! :(

You can contact Johnny for which prize you would like.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#62 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:53 PM

Dang Gilgar! You owned on this round! Congrats! It would have Pissed everyone off if I won again anyways. :( 20 on the dot!

Posted Image

#63 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

:( kick ass, about time I won one of these contests!

Thanks URS & thanks for another fun contest!
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#64 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:33 PM

kudos gilgar!

on to the next one!

=)

#65 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5102 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

I'd be kidding if I said I was hoping you would win <_< , but still, congrats! You definitely deserved it considering the last one.

I really hope a third one, if any, is a lot more interesting! We went from eleven or so players to four. Uber-lame.

#66 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

I'd be kidding if I said I was hoping you would win <_< , but still, congrats! You definitely deserved it considering the last one.

I really hope a third one, if any, is a lot more interesting! We went from eleven or so players to four. Uber-lame.

Yeah, but it dosn't have to be just the MOD's that put up a contest. Any member can! :) I would love to see other contests run by other members.

Plus the questions don't always have to be about AKIA or BEASTFORMERS.

Congrats agian!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com