142 replies to this topic

#76 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:12 PM

And thanks, allinthestyle, I have just send a message to that seller (the King Hiss head is missing, but I can replace it with mines) ^^

Uh oh, now I see, didn't notice the head was missing in that picture. But yeah if you can puzzle togheter the parts that's good.
Visit my new website about
Hot Wheels Attack Pack
http://www.angelfire...p/ap/index.html

#77 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:00 AM

Corlan, I sent a message to the seller aswell before you, asking if he was going to put up any more attack packs, and in his answer he seemed to answer your question aswell about shipping to Spain, so incase he only answered both questions to me by mistake, here's what he said:
"sorry, no more attack packs, only the offered ones, and yes, I ship the cars to spain, parcel up to 2 kilogram 8,50 Euro".

Hot Wheels Attack Pack

#78 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

Corlan, I sent a message to the seller aswell before you, asking if he was going to put up any more attack packs, and in his answer he seemed to answer your question aswell about shipping to Spain, so incase he only answered both questions to me by mistake, here's what he said:
"sorry, no more attack packs, only the offered ones, and yes, I ship the cars to spain, parcel up to 2 kilogram 8,50 Euro".

Thank goodness he anwsered to you (and no to any other). I could have been waiting for weeks for a reply. And thank you one more time for telling to me :rolleyes: . Item bought, now let's wait untill it arrive.

Edited by Corlan, 19 March 2010 - 01:36 AM.

#79 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

Thank goodness he anwsered to you (and no to any other). I could have been waiting for weeks for a reply. And thank you one more time for telling to me :p . Item bought, now let's wait untill it arrive.

Glad to hear I could be to some help and that you decided to buy the King Hiss. Let me know if it works out puzzling the parts togheter. ;)
Hot Wheels Attack Pack

#80 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Finally my site is searchable on google, woohoo! Might lead some more Attack Pack collectors our way. Have been updating the site again. Thanks for voting in the poll (I'm guessing it was you guys). :hi:

Also, I was wondering if you might be able to help me with some missing things for my site.

I need:

- The item number for Mane Mauler and Splitfire (Black).
- A year for when the wire-controlled and the Darkclaw wristwatch was made.

Also I would like to add the introduction of each vehicle on the site. These weren't available on the back of the European boxes, but I found a few. But the pictures are too small and fuzzy to read the text, so feel free to fill in the missing parts (or anything else that I got wrong):

King Hiss

Nickname: Snakespear
Molecule Morph: King Cobra
Role: Desert Ambush
Strengths: ? himself behind boulders just waiting for his prey to pass, then strikes
with ? speed and deadly venom!

Attached File  ap19boxusback.jpg   120.27K   15 downloads

Slaughter-Skito

Nickname: Itchy
Molecule Morph: Swamp Mosquito
Role: Forest Scorcher
Strengths: Breathes fire from his mouth tube to burn trees. A true pest: ?, ?,
hotheaded, constantly ? at sore spots, striking fast and retreating faster. Sucks
the ? out of any party and the blood out of his prey.

Attached File  ap15boxusback.jpg   127.99K   10 downloads

Terror-Dactyl

Nickname: B.C.
Molecule Morph: Mesozoic Pterodactyl
Role: Air Patrol and Reconnaissance
Strengths: Amphibious hydro-glide abilities for river patrol. Tremendous wingspan for
extended gliding time, flying for hours without a wing test (?). Razor-sharp teeth
and finger talons to rip the metallized flesh of his foes.

Attached File  ap7boxusback.jpg   218.44K   7 downloads

Venus Flycraft

Nickname: Trap Jaw
Molecule Morph: Venus Flytrap Plant
Role: interplanetary Coverman
Strengths: In space it closes up tight and fires protonic projectiles at its enemies
from two ? appendages. On the planet surface it opens wide and spews digestive
juices on its prey to prepare it for consumption.

Attached File  ap28boxusback.jpg   201.85K   6 downloads

BTW, any new Attack Pack purchases made lately?

Hot Wheels Attack Pack

#81 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:36 PM

Congrats for your web, it's great to have a dedicated web to this toyline (and yes, at least I am one of those who voted in your pool :( )

I cannot help you with the numbers of these toys not with the year of the releases you need. Maybe if I win the Wrist Watch that's actually on eBay... :hi:

On the other hand, I have finally taken updated pics of my collection. I have several upcoming items (I keep the post #6 of this thread updated everytime) but if I wait for every item arrival I would never take any pics. So here they are:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also I am going to send you (allinthestyle) an e-mail with some pics I took from the toys you are missing. Maybe they can help to improve your web.

Relating the introduction of each vehicle, I will see what I can do tomorrow (or maybe another day :) )

Edited by Corlan, 26 March 2010 - 02:48 PM.

#82 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

Master of the Palm and Foot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

King Hiss

Cold blooded to the max. Coils himself around boulders just waiting for his prey to pass, then strikes with vicious speed and deadly venom!

Slaughter-skito

Strengths: Breathes fire from his mouth tube to burn trees. A true pest: nervous, irritating, hotheaded, constantly gnawing at sore spots, striking fast and retreating faster. Sucks the life out of any party and the blood out of his prey.

Terror-dactyl is right

Strengths: In space it closes up tight and fires protonic projectiles at its enemies from two rodlike appendages. On the planet surface it opens wide and spews digestive juices on its prey to prepare it for consumption.

Info for Toothslayer
Nickname: Double Jaw
Molecule Morph: Twin-tusked Baboon
Role: Law keeper
Strengths: He cuts troublemakers down to size with his sharp with and his two sets of surgically sharp teeth. One set grabs & stabs while the other rips & tears.

Info for Stego-Striker
Nickname: Spike
Molecule Morph: Stegosaurus
Role: Baron of the Bogs
Strengths: When the battling beast of a bygone era lays claim to his territory there is no force on earth that can move him. He defends the ground with tail spikes of steel, spinal plates of iron, and thundering missiles!

Interesting note, the Chinese box art is the same as the euro box apparently, save for the Attack Pack logo and that it uses the US artwork. I'll see if I can dig up more down the line. Nothing really new on my end, going to pick up a Winter Camo Sky Vice once my next paycheck rolls in to replace my busted one, and (should've bought it sooner...) still waiting on Toothslayer to arrive.

Also, here's one vid missing from your site, which seemed like an in-between one before they started revealing the Battle Birds. Here's one for the Totally Toy Attack Pack as well, albeit rather brief towards the end.

Corlan: Figured that was you for the wristwatch with the bid. XD Just a head's up though, the chain's broken on that one. The seller apparently neglected to mention it till I noticed it and asked.

Edited by KungFuMan, 27 March 2010 - 02:21 PM.

#83 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

The pictures you sent me, Corlan, are perfect!!! It's so nice to be able to have good clear pictures that fit in perfectly and even with the Attack Packs in their transformed version. I was actually thinking of asking if you could do pictures like this, of the same kind as the other ones on my site, but I didn't want to bother you too much. So I'm so glad that you did anyway! :)
I've added all the pictures to the site now!

Thank you so much KungFuMan for picking out the words! And for giving me others aswell! I've added these and a few more I found to the page now. I wonder if I got those right though. Also thanks for the commercials, that's great, lots of movies now, maybe I'll have to make a separate video page. ;)

With the help of you guys, this site is starting get pretty much complete. :lol:

Edited by allinthestyle, 29 March 2010 - 09:44 AM.

Hot Wheels Attack Pack

#84 allinthestyle

allinthestyle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

I went ahead and bought some Road Beasts. They're not as bad as you might think. Althought they look kinda cheap compared to the Attack Packs, they're pretty cool, with clever designs. You should really get yourselves atleats one of them, preferably one of the small ones, there are four different designs of those, in several different colors. I might have to make a little mini page dedicated to them aswell eventually.

Here is a little comparison of the big ones:

Attached File  bigroadbeast.jpg   48.08K   10 downloads Attached File  bigroadbeast2.jpg   59.08K   10 downloads

Also received a couple of Attack Packs today. Now there's only 6 left (or 8 including the prototypes) to complete my collection:

Battle Birds repaints:
- Splitfire (Black)

Biggest Ones:
- Skeletalker

Growlers:
- Jungle Jaws
- Sibertooth
- Thunderbear

- Wire-Controlled

Battle Birds prototypes:
-Dragonfighter
-Big Mouth

Would like a new The Darkclaw (Arctic) too. Didn't even notice mine was little broken until a few days ago.

I was thinking, if ever I find an Attack I need, in it's box, I'd be happy trade it with one of you guys if you'd like, for a loose (and intact) one. Because I'd rather have them loose. Do you both collect them in box and loose?

Hot Wheels Attack Pack

#85 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

I saw this and thought of you guys, here is a carded orange slash cat if you are interested.

Maybe you guys have seen this, maybe not?

SLASH CAT

#86 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

I'm sure the Road Beast are cool too, but I'm not going to collect them (I have too many collections on way right now).

Thanks Biffard for the link. I already have it, but the help it's always grateful ;)

I received many of the Attack Pack I was waiting for; Slime-Inator, the two euro tanks, Galactibite and Maggot Mouth in blister and the incomplete King Hiss. This last one appeared to be in worse condition than expected. Fortunately I could dismount the bottom part of the vehicle and replace it in mine, so I own now a perfect King Hiss :lol:

#87 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:59 PM

When did the euro tank pop up? I've been watching eBay religiously and haven't seen anything turn up lately other than the same ol same.

#88 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

When did the euro tank pop up? I've been watching eBay religiously and haven't seen anything turn up lately other than the same ol same.

Here is the auction.

#89 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

Well that explains that somewhat: eBay ignores the german version of itself even with the Worldwide search on. Well one more place to scour then I guess...

Oh, and it looks like I might've gotten screwed on the Chinese Toothslayer: the guy that I was using as a go-between hasn't been in contact with me for almost two weeks now :\

#90 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Bit of a bump yet updated, but apparently the Chinese Toothslayer is still on it's way, got confirmation on that at last.

Also something to note, managed to grab the same "alt color" Maggot Mouth Allinthestyle has, confirming that more than one was made for it...though no real indication as to *why* it's different. Here's the auction it was won from. And yeah, the body color *is* noticeably different.

#91 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Hey guys, I found this auction and thought I'd post it if any of you guys were looking for any of them. It has a BIN and seems to be reasonably priced. Has a good looking Darkclaw but I can't tell if the tail is missing or not?

Also, do you guys think we should ask a mod to move this thread out of the need toys section? It seems like it would be better served in it's own thread since it has kind of outgrown it's purpose. But maybe kungfuman still wants it here? Just a thought :)

Edited by Biffard, 11 May 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#92 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

I'm still hunting down the last six I need: Arctic Sky Vice was beyond repair, but I managed to talk the german fellow into letting me buy Riptile at 15 euros for shipping :X It may be best off here in the end still though, since Corlan and allinthestyle are still trying to hunt down a few themselves.

As for that BIN auction, I've done business with that fellow in the past and he is reliable, though takes awhile to communicate with. You might ask him about that Darkclaw if you're interested.

#93 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

It was you KungFuMan who bought the Sibertooth?

In these moments I hate to live outside USA... I have to ask permission to buy somethings before I can purchase then... I was fast, and the seller replied fast too... but not enough.

#94 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:35 AM

Ack, didn't see your reply Corlan. Yep, that was me with the Sibertooth. :| Got Riptile earlier this week, so that leaves me with just five to find:

Camo Rip Rat
Solar Shielding Screwdiver
Arctic Sky Vice
Wolvenraider
Euro Tankasaurus Rex

The guy is still selling Thunderbear at least though.

Edited by KungFuMan, 14 July 2010 - 05:35 AM.

#95 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

Ack, didn't see your reply Corlan. Yep, that was me with the Sibertooth. :| Got Riptile earlier this week, so that leaves me with just five to find:

Camo Rip Rat
Solar Shielding Screwdiver
Arctic Sky Vice
Wolvenraider
Euro Tankasaurus Rex

The guy is still selling Thunderbear at least though.

Yes, he's still selling Thunderbear (and I will probably buy it), but the shipping costs are maybe too high for only one vehicle. Congrats anyway, the next will be mine :D

#96 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:25 PM

KungFuMan, here is a Desert Rip Rat, Mint in box in chinese. Just for letting you know.

#97 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the head's up on that one! Got ahold of my contact for Taiwan sales, so hopefully I should be able to snag this one. I'm still keeping an eye on the german eBay for a euro Tankasaurus Rex...and hoping the seller of it will be willing to do business with a US buyer.

#98 Corlan

Corlan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

As I told you once, if I find any of your missing (and I'm not missing it, of course xD) I'll tell you.

On the other hand, I noticed I can not edit anymore the post where my list was, so I relist it here:
Posted Image

Edited by Corlan, 06 July 2010 - 11:32 PM.

#99 KungFuMan

KungFuMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:35 AM

Took a bit, but finally secured the Rip Rat and it's on its way. Just four left!

Edited by KungFuMan, 14 July 2010 - 05:36 AM.

#100 Biffard

Biffard

Team Truffle Shuffle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

Thought I'd give this a bit of a bump with some auctions I found. I still am debating on collecting these things but I can't make up my mind!

Anyway, hope these help one of you guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3a#ht_500wt_928

http://cgi.ebay.com/...4#ht_1009wt_911

http://cgi.ebay.com/...fd#ht_500wt_928

Edited by Biffard, 06 September 2010 - 05:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com