• 1001 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:49 PM

Scum & Eric, very awesome!!!!!!!

#78 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:53 PM

WOW!!! Holy crap guys!!!!! I am really torn. I love the Octopus and the Rabbit is figgin awsome! We gots us a contest!!!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#79 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

hey nate or scum, color my drawing, then we'll share the $10. deal.

#80 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:40 PM

Actually i love your pencil work and it'd be great to color and ink it sometime. Unfortunately i can't color digitally. ;)
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#81 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:48 PM

Actually i love your pencil work and it'd be great to color and ink it sometime. Unfortunately i can't color digitally. ;)

Print then color. Done and done

#82 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22191 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

Hey can someone setup the voting in the morning? I am really not feeling too hot right about now.

#83 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

Hey can someone setup the voting in the morning? I am really not feeling too hot right about now.

All do it in the morning Johnny! I am going to hit the sack right now. Having a new born takes a lot out of you.

Get well Jkaris!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#84 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

Ok guys now it is time to vote!!! Look at how many remarkable pictures where drawn in this challenge. Some really excellent work!!!! It is going to be tough just choosing one for myself.

Good luck!!!! I can't wait to see who comes out the winner.

Sorry for the confusion guys! I got mixed up when I was deleting things this morning. Now it is on!

WhiteLeo

Attached Files

Edited by WhiteLeo, 01 March 2008 - 02:11 PM.

I will never quit.

#85 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:38 AM

This one was a tough one for me. I love them all but it came down to the octopus and ericnilla's rabbit kid. Well after much deliberation I chose the Rabbit Kid. I love they hydraulics on the boots, the look of the weapon. Very kewl!!!!

Again great job to everyone! I would have voted for them all if I could. Oh...wait I can if I wanted! LOL! :( :D

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#86 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

So where do we vote? Am I missing something? :(

#87 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

so what happened to the poll~? its gone without a trace. weird.

#88 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:12 PM

i dont know how to vote but would have voted for ericnilla's rabbit. it looked really natural.
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#89 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

there was a poll... we had 4 people vote already. now its gone. did someone delete it~?

#90 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22191 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

there was a poll... we had 4 people vote already. now its gone. did someone delete it~?

Was it part of this thread or a totally different thread?

#91 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

Was it part of this thread or a totally different thread?

totally different.

Edited by Ericnilla, 01 March 2008 - 12:54 PM.

#92 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

It is back! That was my fault guys! I was in a hurry this morning and accedently deleted it! DOH!!! It is back up and ready for votes!

I will never quit.

#93 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:03 PM

My name is misspelled in the poll. :(
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#94 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:44 PM

My name is misspelled in the poll. :D

Ya,Steve failed 9th grade english and has never recouperated since. :(

#95 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22191 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

So hard to choose, but I did, finally. I voted for the Octopus!

You guys all did a kick ass job!

#96 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys, I agree, all entries were absolutely awesome. I was working hard on one and had it about 75% completed then I had a whole system crash and failure. I lost everything since my last back up, which wasnt much, but the pic I was working on was one of them. After spending 40 hours on it, I didnt want to start over so I just said eff it. I was happy with it, and I might do it again some dau just for shizznits and giggles, but dont have time for it right now. It was of white lion's avator cause thats about as much as I know about BB hahahha.

I went with tortle's elephant on this one, I was impressed with all entries, and I think it is really neat to see each artist's unique style and design. I'm starting to get a feel for how each artists entry will look and I have become to expect really cool things with each competition. As far as the next challenge goes, I will post it tonight. I am excited for it and I want maximum participation on it so look for the details later.

#97 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

I voted for URS Rubberneck Giraffe, but my vote is really going for the entire phenominal set of pics URS did.

#98 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

Scumdogg you would be my vote for "Favorite Artist" you've yet to dissapoint me with an entery. Ericnilla and Kevin Mayle both had very solid enteries but not personal favorites of mine. URS awesome job as usual, Ghost Lion a nice strong entery by somebody I hope to see more of. White Leo a cool sketch and the way Stone Minoutar just looks mean.

With all that said I went with Tortle, one of my new requirements is I compare it to the artists previous enteries as tie breakers to see if its improved. This current entery is my favorite of all of Tortles enteries, and he's produced some fine work. I think the coloring did me in, I like the crayon better than the computer shaded.

#99 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

Nobody listens to me anymore do they. :)

Posted Image

#100 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

This is hard. Alot of good ones. I'll have to stew over it for a while. I usually vote late, and go with my instinct and which pic really makes me feel the happiest when I look at it. :)

I find that at times my first inclination changes after a while, and I get a better feel for all the entries.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com