127 replies to this topic

#101 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:18 PM

Dont even get me started on the Cowboys. I dont forsee them going all the way this year. I too will have to be content with the fact Dallas has the second most super bowls. I honestly think it will be New Orleans this year. They play like they want it :)

Tied for second most Super Bowls. :shock:

And yeah, Pittsburgh is embarrassed right now. Fortunately, as a Pirates fan, I've gotten used to that feeling. And fortunately as a Penguins fan, I have other things to keep my spirits up.

#102 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:01 PM

Dont even get me started on the Cowboys. I dont forsee them going all the way this year. I too will have to be content with the fact Dallas has the second most super bowls. I honestly think it will be New Orleans this year. They play like they want it :)

And yeah, Pittsburgh is embarrassed right now. Fortunately, as a Pirates fan, I've gotten used to that feeling. And fortunately as a Penguins fan, I have other things to keep my spirits up.

Really???? Tied for second most superbowls. Who are they tied with? New England?

#103 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

Really???? Tied for second most superbowls. Who are they tied with? New England?

You're serious? The 49ers, man. They were THE team of the 80's Not only have they won 5 Super Bowls, they're 5-0 in the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh is 6-1 and the Cowboys are 5-3. The 49ers are kinda like a reverse Bills or Vikings who have both played in 4 Super Bowls and havent won any of them. Watching the Bills lose 4 Super Bowls in a row was truely sad though. Also, the Cowboys and Steelers have met 3 times in the Super Bowl with the Steelers winning 2 and the Cowboys winning 1.

Edited by asator, 11 December 2009 - 05:35 PM.

#104 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

predictions on the indy / denver game? i think the latest numbers i've heard are indy by 7.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#105 Blitzwulf

Blitzwulf

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:44 AM

predictions on the indy / denver game? i think the latest numbers i've heard are indy by 7.

That sounds about right, but I'm gunning for Denver to hand them their 1st loss. Denver by 3.

There are a few good matches today, hopefully, the Falcons upset the Saints, cowgirls beat SD, Bears over GB, Bengals beat Vikings. Miami, the Jets, and the Bills all fail miserably...hahaha

NYG and Philly? that will be a good one, but not making any predictions there.

#106 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:32 PM

Is anyone else watching the cowboys give the game away :D

Two failed redzone attempts :D

They might as well give up on any hopes of looking like a decent ball camp this year. :D

#107 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

i was watching it. still a pretty decent game. my interest is completely focused on the cheerleaders in the sexy santa outfits though. :yes:

#108 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

How about them Cowboys handing New Orleans the smack down? Cowboys played some good football tonight. Their kicker Nick Folk sucks :sick: If only they can play like they did tonight we might do something this season. B). Althoug I have my doubts :p

To any Saints fans out there let it be known it was great for Dallas to ruin the Saints perfect season:
:p :bunny: :mage:

#109 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

AFC Playoffs! OY! Asator, niccceee win against the Ravens! Browns on a run!

#110 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:05 PM

Of course once I start doubting my team they become the NFC East Division Leaders :lol: They have actually been playing good ball since the win over the Saints.

I hope the first round against Philidelphia does not turn out like last year. How embarrasing :( If Dallas can keep it up they actually might stand a chance.

Another idiotic move by Dallas picking up Suisham. He is just as bad if not worse than Nick Folk. Trading garbage for garbage :( go figure. Watch Suisham be the losing factor for the Cowboys this post season :lol:

#111 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

I was born in Denver, I have Family that has had season tickets since the very first official Broncos game as a NFL team. So I Cheer for Denver and I'm happy they finally got their super bowl rings before Elway retired. That does not mean I like to see them go back and start crapping out every season. Way to throw the game away guys :lol:

My other choice is to go local and that's the Viking who surprised the hell out of me this year.

#112 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

Go Cowboys~!

#113 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:47 AM

I looked back through the thread to see if I had predicted the Packers wouldn't make the playoffs. It looks like I didn't post it ('cause God knows I thought it <_< ).

Anyways I'm just happy they're in. Unfortunately I think they already blew their collective wad against Arizona. I hope I'm wrong again.

#114 Reccoom Kaboom

Reccoom Kaboom

I'm back! And I brought my back with me!

• Legends
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Taking old toys and making them new again.
    Staying motivated artisticly, creatively.
    Keeping my XboX360 addiction under controll.
    Putting my surplus M.U.S.C.L.E.s in trades of other toylines.
    Talking like Tom Waits more often.
    Getting that Y/S N*T tattooed big n' bold accross my back.
    Having my dentist build me some new permanent fangs.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

I'm also of the Go Cowboys Go mentality. Suisham isn't near the handicap that Roy "the decoy" Williams has been this year. With the salary cap, and him the second-highest paid player on the team, he might be the biggest bust in the cowboys 50 year history. He makes too much for Jones to bench him, and he's a total nonfactor on the field. Miles Austin is red hot this year, and he's going to want a big contract, but too much is tied up in Roy's contract. The Cowboys had best make the most of it this year.
Posted Image

#115 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Pats are out!!!! Thank god!, I think Bellytits has finally lost his mind.

I am looking foward to seeing the Chargers and Cardinals playing the big Game. ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#116 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

i just hope its neither the cowboys or the packers. my son is obnoxious enough when the cowboys aren't winning, if they make it to the super bowl my life will be a living hell. and since i'm a bears fan i will always, ALWAYS hate green bay. anyone else and i could care less. i guess out of spite for my brother i should pick cardinals for the big show. i don't think the saints have it together any more to make it.

as for the afc, i'm thinking ravens or colts. either would be fine with me. but it would be kinda cool to see the jets there. really stick it to that douche favre. i think i hate him almost as much as i hate tom brady. almost. ;)

#117 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:42 AM

;)

Not the way I wanted the Packers to exit. I hope Dallas shoves the ball down Favre's throat. Retire effface.

#118 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

wow. today's games were real eye openers. minnesota puts the dagger in the heart of the cowboys. jets pull off a great victory. who do you think is going to the super bowl?

my prediction is colts vs vikings.

Edited by dankingery, 17 January 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#119 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

my prediction is colts vs vikings.

This is the only way I will watch!

I would love to see thoise 2 QB's go at it! :p
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#120 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can't run from who you are Brett!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)

Go Pack Go!

#121 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:06 AM

And just think of how much we are going to hear the Favre Retiring story again.

Edited by vette88, 25 January 2010 - 08:06 AM.

#122 SpectreSuperSix5

SpectreSuperSix5

I am not a number. I'm a free man

• Old Guard
  • 2598 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, M.U.S.C.L.E., Xbox 360, firearms, grilling, muscle cars, zombies, and Cartoon Network.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:21 AM

Farve cried to the refs after every hit and just plain cried after the OT field goal. I enjoyed his beating. GTFO and stay TFO!
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

#123 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Congrats, Saints! That was a pretty good game.

#124 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

Congrats, Saints! That was a pretty good game.

I agree. I watched the whole game it was that good. I am glad to see Saints over Colts.

#125 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

OMFG!!!! MY BOYS FINALLY DID IT!!! MY DAD IS GOING CRAZY IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW AND GOD IS ABOUT TO KICK HIM OUT!!!!
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com