7 replies to this topic

#1 Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

I saw the thread on the MUSCLE board ( http://www.littlerub...howtopic=267950 ) but for those of you who don't check all the boards, the Imaginext Series 11 blind bags will have figures that give tribute to Battle Beasts and MUSCLEs:

Uhic4SP.jpg

These are already popping up on ebay not sure when they will have a store release if not already.

Posted Image

#2 Jabroniville

Jabroniville

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:53 AM

Wow, that's cool! I've never heard of these things before, but it's amazing that our little Battle Beasts have been popping up in so many strange places!

#3 Robeast

Robeast

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

Haha, I just went scouring the local stores for this tonight. I went to Target, Game Stop, Think Geek, and a mall 'Newbury comics' store and none of those stores had them (yet?).

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:31 PM

Haha, I just went scouring the local stores for this tonight. I went to Target, Game Stop, Think Geek, and a mall 'Newbury comics' store and none of those stores had them (yet?).

I´ve been hunting for some Snakes and it´s indeed damn hard to find them it doesn´t even seem to be State/Shop related because it seems to be, to the outer world, a complete random distribution. Luckily I had some help from a fellow member to grab a few but I´d also someone else looking in another State who went to 4 different stores in a wider radius without any luck. 

Obviously I´m not well informed about this Imaginext Series but so far the stories I´ve found show that collecting them is really a pain in the #ss since some shops seem to have certain parts of the Series and than there´s a complete gap of several series until another one shows up. So it´s not even said that those shops who had Series 10, which most likely is still on the shelves based on what I´ve understood, will get Series 11 as a follow up...

There´s a bit more written about them here; http://www.littlerub...267938&p=700888

other LRG topic about them but also there the general consensus is pure chaos/randomness when it comes to the release, let´s hope it´ll get better/easier to find them!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#5 Robeast

Robeast

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

Beastformers, good to hear you had help finding them!

For some reason, they're not even on the regular Fisher Price / Imaginext website (yet). Yes, hopefully they get easier to find, I have a feeling they will.

#6 Tars Tarkas

Tars Tarkas

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

The Targets around here don't have it in their systems yet but I'll give it another month or so before I begin to get impatient and go looking for alternative methods.

Posted Image

#7 adam16bit

adam16bit

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts. Battle Beasts. Beast Saga. OMFG.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

I went to maybe 6 or 7 Walmarts around Phoenix before finding Series 11 at one store that I rarely visit behind several other big cases of older series.  (I also just found more series 6 at a grocery store last night.)    I'm also barely seeing any of series 10 around here - one or two stores had them.  There's plenty of 7-9 around.  I guess what I'm saying is if you want the awesomeness that is series 11, gas up the car and start driving around.

It was worth it.  I hope they make more of these and maybe get some other lines like MIMP referenced in there - if they're willing to tap a Hasbro property, why stop there?

--Adam Pawlus
16bit.com and elsewhere

#8 Flashbax

Flashbax

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Head writer/editor for ToyRobot Magazine

Owner at Flashbax Toy Store

Transformers, Transforming robots, Godzilla, Dino Riders, D&D

Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:39 AM

Went and checked my local shopping places, no one had anything above a series 5 in stock; so those have obviously been sitting a while. I'll have to hunt this guy down online or something.

Just a dude that loves collecting

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com