GORMITI

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#51 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:48 AM

No, to really. But they have numbers on there feet that go with the cards. The pamplet shows there order though. The big guys are the rear ones.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#52 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:03 PM

Is there a website on these lil' guys or anything like that to be able to find out more info on them??
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#53 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:08 PM

Those figures look great WhiteLeo. I had been thinking about picking up a few figures. I really like that Sea Turtle that was posted before.

Eric

#54 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

Here is the site that is on the bag they came in.

GIG World

Here is on site I found.

Gormiti

Here is a link to a person that sold me mine.

E-BAY

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#55 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

I will never quit.

#56 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:05 PM

Back side.

Posted Image

And here is one of the Cards.

Posted Image

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#57 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:24 PM

I have just received a full box of Gormiti. I will post you pic of the figures later (when I will have open all the bags)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sylvain

#58 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:49 AM

Sylvain,

That is awsome!!!! I can't wait to see pics. Just out of Couriosity what it that box set you back?

They are kewl aren't they?

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#59 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:58 AM

Just out of Couriosity what it that box set you back?

:) Sorry, I don't understood what you said :D

Pics will come later :D

Sylvain

#60 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:23 PM

Just out of Couriosity what it that box set you back?

:) Sorry, I don't understood what you said :D

Pics will come later :D

Sylvain

Just wondering how much it cost for the box. I can't wait to see pics man.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#61 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:33 PM

There is the pics :

Posted Image
Posted Image

The box cost me about 100 Euro.

Sylvain

#62 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

Sylvain,

Did you get any doubles or were they all different. That was a very nice score man! I love Kolossus, and Orrore Profondo!!! I am going to try and get Carrapax.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#63 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:10 PM

My latest catch of Gormiti! The is Carrapax, Master of the Sea! He is frickin kewl!!! :lol: ;)

WhiteLeo

Posted Image
Posted Image

I will never quit.

#64 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

That guy rocks man!!! I love these lil' guys!!! :lol: Where did ya score him??
Posted Image

#65 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:10 PM

I got him from a Lady in Italy. She sells these guys all the time. He ran me $14 though.

But he was well worth it! :lol:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#66 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

Would you be able to take a pic of him next to a BB so we can get the size?? :lol:
Posted Image

#67 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:51 PM

Damn this world......another toy line that has got my eye..........(FOP :lol: )

It looks like it is far better to purchase a box....... Where did you get your box from Lord?

How many are ther????? 5 million?! ;)

grimey

Edited by grimerslimer, 21 May 2006 - 10:56 PM.

Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#68 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:23 AM

Posted Image

They come in all different sizes. He is one of big boys! ;)

And no there isn't that many :lol: , But I am not sure how many there are. There are 77 in the second series.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#69 fossilsaur

fossilsaur

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:44 AM

Um not to correct you, but I have been doing much research and I believe the 77 to be the total of first and second series put together.
I dont have my pamphlet in front of me, but the side with the five exclusives (tartanica, vorticus, immovable patient, bombos etc) are the second series. the other side are the first series. you will notice on the second series they made some improvements such as combing the two volcano teams into one and of coarse making the figures all way cooler and cleaner cut (not so sloppy).
There are also playsets for each of the exclusive figures, I just purchased the tartanica moreno lair, but there are other larger ones even a volcano for bombos that is huge! Would make great battle beast playsets! Anyway, I am on vacation and just borrowing this computer so gotta go.
brook

#70 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:51 AM

Actually look at the pamplet, There is Series 2 and Series Mystica. And a series 1. The Series Mystica is part of series 2. I might be wrong but that is what it looks like to me.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#71 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:17 PM

Is anybody else trying to get more of these? I got a 10 of them from ebay about a week ago and they are sweet. After looking over the list they gave me, I am going to try and get a couple more specific figures. So if anyone is going to get some LMK cause shipping is a PAIN!! :o :angry:

I am thinking of getting these in case someone has extras:
Murena La Stritolatrice
Ipnorana La Beffarda
Magicorvo
Magmion

Andrew
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#72 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:17 AM

Wow, I'm just finding this thread and those figures are blowing my mind. The figures are great and the coloring is amazing.

How possible is it to simply buy the whole set?

#73 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:10 PM

How possible is it to simply buy the whole set?

The answer is simple : it's impossible.

To get a full set you will have to buy lots first and then try to find the last missing figures alone. The big word in this collection is PATIENCE. I have seen figures I needed sold for more than $200.00 and finally got them some weeks after for only $10/$20

Sylvain

#74 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:21 AM

:o

Not what I wanted to hear.

#75 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:32 PM

if anyone's interested there is a thread I started over at the AKIA forum a while back with some different bits of info. Lord is right about patience with these, I have a few and the price fluctuates hugely week to week, figure to figure!

GORMITI THREAD

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com