• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:58 AM

i confirm that gormiti serie 1 are arrived in france !! i've seen them yesterday in TRU.

are available here :

-single packs with hidden figure + card: 2,49€

- 4 packs with 1 hidden figure + 4 cards + poster : 8,99€

-eagle and murene playsets : 19,99€

-volcano playset : 39,99€

-big action figure gormiti + dvd : 19,99€

Attached Files

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#27 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:59 AM

One feature of this toy line that I especially love are the cards! The figures of every mini-fig toy line would be nicely complemented by a personal card with cool artwork. :huh:

if you like the cards I think Gormiti have really raised the bar here.

Forget foil, forget holograms...

Check this out! (WATCH THE VIDEO!!!)

Edited by matthewf1tz, 17 January 2008 - 09:00 AM.

Posted Image

#28 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:04 AM

i confirm that gormiti serie 1 are arrived in france !! i've seen them yesterday in TRU.

are available here :

-single packs with hidden figure + card: 2,49€

- 4 packs with 1 hidden figure + 4 cards + poster : 8,99€

-eagle and murene playsets : 19,99€

-volcano playset : 39,99€

-big action figure gormiti + dvd : 19,99€

Hi. From the pictures, it seems to me that they are the Energheia series: same characters as the first series, but totally resculpted. The figures from the first series are cool because they are rare, but these new sculpts are much much better: they look awesome!
Here in Italy, the packs with 1 hidden figure + 1 card have the retail price of 1,90 euros, but in some toy shops they sell them for 2,50 euros. Also, it seems to me that the Francaise edition has changed some colors a bit.

#29 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

Wow ! :p These figures are pretty cool looking.
A couple questions:
How much articulation do they have? Moving arms,head,legs?
What are the figures that have magnetic parts? -I don't like this feature,and would try to stay away from them myself.

The sculpts are all veryunique,but they remind me more of 'Battle Beasts' than 'Muscles'.
Even the cards,and playsets look cool. I might try to dip into this line. :huh:

#30 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:11 AM

The new series coming out shortly looks nothing short of BADASS! I would love to get my hands on some of these but the only option I've seen available so far for the new series is a guy on eBay wanting roughly $200 for a box of 49 boosters. I'd be down to go in on some if other members are interested.
-Barry

Posted Image

Posted Image

I might be down with splitting the box with you Barry.PM me about details.
Also,do you know if these will have the magnetic joints in them? If they do,then I'll pass.

#31 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

Looking at the UK website for these,I noticed that the profiles detailing the characteristics of each character has some pretty cool artwork behing the figure,almost like a screen shot from some animation. Is there,or will there be a cartoon for this line? Or is that just the card art?

#32 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:26 AM

Hi. Well, actually, this is not much about toys, but if you wanna see something weird, look at this video: Gormiti: lo spettacolo
Those are some images from the musical based upon Gormiti! Luckily I do not have children, so I'm not supposed to take them to the musical!
I've checked my Gormiti collection this morning: I've got 94 different (counting the repaints) but I'm waiting for 9 I've bought on ebay.
And Yesterday I've received my first Kinkeshi's: I like them!
And here in Italy, there is still nothing from the Final Evolution series.
The only thing I've seen around is a playset, wich is now for sale in toy shops, which I've seen listed under Final Evolution on many web sites, but the package contains figures from the Energheia series. Rifugio della Terra:Posted Image

#33 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:05 AM

Hi liprandi outstanding set. I was wondering how the figure on the left is named?
Then I have seen Atomic series 1 figures (others than gheos) do you know when they were published?

#34 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 06:15 AM

Hi liprandi outstanding set. I was wondering how the figure on the left is named?
Then I have seen Atomic series 1 figures (others than gheos) do you know when they were published?

Yes, the set is nice: it also features some tricks and traps for your Gormiti. It is much better than the Island of Gorm playset, wich is just a piece of vacuformed plastic, but it costs 60 euros!
The figure on the left (the gray and orange one) is Fossil from the Mythos series, repaint of series 3. I've got that one: the orange parts glow in the dark. The Atomic series figures are just repaints of series 2... I don't know when they were published (my brother has started collecting them in the past October... and then he's "infected" me too) but I guess they went out in 2006.

#35 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 06:17 AM

... and, as usual, I apologize for my English, I hope it is well understandable. Ciao

#36 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:15 AM

Yes, the set is nice: it also features some tricks and traps for your Gormiti. It is much better than the Island of Gorm playset, wich is just a piece of vacuformed plastic, but it costs 60 euros!
The figure on the left (the gray and orange one) is Fossil from the Mythos series, repaint of series 3. I've got that one: the orange parts glow in the dark. The Atomic series figures are just repaints of series 2... I don't know when they were published (my brother has started collecting them in the past October... and then he's "infected" me too) but I guess they went out in 2006.

Thanks for your fast answers! Here is a picture of 'Atomic' Series 1 Poivrons:

Posted Image

#37 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

hi everybody. Yesterday I've received the People of Magma from the Energheia series (I'm only missing the leader)... it is almost rare, beacuse it was released only as part of the Island of Gorm box, so you have to get them used if you don't want the whole playset, which is expansive and not a great toy.
Ciao!

#38 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:18 PM

Hey Dark Clown, I think, like the Gheos, they came with the Gormiti Magazine. Here's the one you are talking about:

Attached File  8f99_1.jpg   24K   21 downloads

Posted Image

#39 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:53 AM

i'm a weak guy, i've bought today my 1st french gormiti. the cards and poster are in french and italian.

Attached Files

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!

#40 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hi,

I am collecting Gormiti here in England, we have only have series one out (second incarnation of the Italian series one)

they are not artucilated. They come in packs of 1 (a random one), 2 a tribe leader and a random one and 4 (one tribe leader, one form the same tribe, one from an diffrent tribe and a random one)

they are a bit steep at £2 for 1 pack £3 for 2 pack and £5 for 4 pack, this makes them even more expensive for Americans due to the stirling being strong against the Dollar at the moment. (£1 just under $2)

Interestingley they are made by Giochi Prezosi, the company that distributed mini boglins in Itlay (Flair distributes Gormiti in the UK)

There are also some playsets out, including the eagle peak

i have noticed some large figures are due to come out (GHEOS) with a dvd which says it is the first episode of the Gormiti Cartoon, so i presume a series may be on the way.

if anyone is buying 4 packs in the shops and wants to reduce the chance of getting a double, the random figure will always be from the same tribe as the figure you can see that is not in the same tribe as the leader..... i hope somone can make sence of that!!

if anyone is swappin them yet i have a Lavor the Powerful to swap

Edited by galthisan, 09 February 2008 - 12:41 PM.

proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

Abolish The Ninja Mites Section

#41 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

hi everybody. Yesterday I've received the People of Magma from the Energheia series (I'm only missing the leader)... it is almost rare, beacuse it was released only as part of the Island of Gorm box, so you have to get them used if you don't want the whole playset, which is expansive and not a great toy.
Ciao!

If u mean Magmion, you can get him here in the 2 pack, so only have to spend £3 to get him!
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#42 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

Thank you very much for the information! I'm still waiting for the Final Evolution series: still nothing in toy stores here in Italy. Ciao!

#43 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

i contacted flair last week trying to buy a box of single gormiti in foil, this was the reply

"Dear Oli, Thank you for your email regarding Gormiti, we are a distribution company and only sell our products to stockists and retailers. You can buy the packs separately at the following stockists: John Lewis Toymaster Woolworths Toys R Us The Entertainer Kind regards Jane Sears Flair Leisure Products Plc 0208 643 0320"

how crappy is that!
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#44 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Final Evolution is out now in italy :)

58 figures in total, lots of rebuild "evolved" figures from other series. Great details as usual. Outstanding crads.

Posted Image

Edited by Dark Clown, 15 February 2008 - 04:05 PM.

#45 liprandi

liprandi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:32 PM

Hi! Today I've bought my first Final Evolution Gormiti... I've bought 4 of them, and I'm a bit disappointed, because three of them are just repaints! But the only one which is new is really cool.
Ciao

#46 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

Wow, some of these sculpts are amazing, after a quick look through, these guys are awesome! If only they were somewhat cheaper or available on this side of the pond.

There is a seller with boxes at about $220 shipped if people here want to get together and split one, at $4.50 a pop I can't afford a whole one by myself at the moment with some of the other toys I'm after.
-Barry

#47 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:38 AM

Gotmy first Gormiti today from galthisan. WOW! Incredible! These are the new Battle Beasts!

#48 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:27 AM

Here they are, my first Gormiti, courtesy of galthisan, who was kewl enough to pick some up at his local shop and send them out to me!

Attached File  PICT4896.JPG   480.51K   31 downloads

Attached File  PICT4895.JPG   367.31K   26 downloads

Attached File  PICT4894.JPG   471.89K   16 downloads

And I actually got doubles of Mimeticus the fast, one with two left arms! :)

Attached File  PICT4897.JPG   479.71K   39 downloads

#49 galthisan

galthisan

boglin farmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:57 AM

that one with two left arms is well strange, has anyone else seen any made incorrectly? (sorry u got doubles)
proud member of:

A.T.Ni.M.S.

#50 trumanshower

trumanshower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:32 AM

update of my gormiti collection

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com