Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Tiny infinity stones...For a tiny Thanos...

Tiny Small Infinity Stones Gemstones Handful of Heroes Customs Thanos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:14 PM

I have a couple extra Handful of Heroes Ironclads. Planning to make a custom Thanos out of one of em'...Thing is...I have NO IDEA of any fake gemstones tiny enough to make an Infinity Gauntlet for him. Does anything like this in this small a scale even exist? Does anyone have an idea of what might be used for what I'm trying to do? Or should I just dye him purple, paint his skirt/kilt thing gold and just call that good enough for a young (pre-Infinity Gauntlet) Thanos and be done with it? Let me know...  

Attached Files

#2 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 05 April 2020 - 01:48 AM

maybe little self-adhesive strass/rhinestones that girls put around their eyes.

Attached File  81x-Yeux-Pierre-Precieuse-Kit-de-Strass-Acrylique-_57.jpg   118.18K   1 downloads

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 05 April 2020 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for the idea trumanshower...I'll check it out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tiny, Small, Infinity Stones, Gemstones, Handful of Heroes, Customs, Thanos

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com