• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:12 PM

Anyone recognize these?  They are 1.75 inches and have © Phidal on them.  I wonder what they are called and if there are more in the set.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 24 February 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

They remind of Dino Train but at best they're likely knock offs of that.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

Phidal seems to do a lot of those sorts of books that also come with toys or things to incentivize people to actually remember buying books, so that's something to help you out.

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:59 PM

Phidal seems to do a lot of those sorts of books that also come with toys or things to incentivize people to actually remember buying books, so that's something to help you out.

Got that much already.  They make those Busy Books. "Busy Book Dinosaur" just shows the one they made for The Good Dinosaur, plus one really generic set with Chinasaurs.  

These 4 figures look like an attempt at branding some original characters. 

They have been making stuff since 1979, and although these look recent, I can't find a book or product that uses them. 

I might write them and ask.  Mostly I am curious to know if there are others in the set, since Busy Books usually have 12 figures.

Edited by steverotters, 25 February 2016 - 09:27 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dinos, dinosaurs

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com