12 replies to this topic

#1 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:19 AM

OK, so I was wondering what everyone would consider the value of this lot to be.

I'd like to know what you would pay for it, and what you think it is actually worth.

Posted Image

I'll give you a hint: there are 87 beasts, this consists of #1-76 plus 11 variants. Only 20 or so are missing their elements.

There are also 75 weapons with only 2-3 duplicates

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#2 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:23 AM

Depends if you are reselling it or not. If it's for resale, probably $250-$300. If it's for your own collection and you need quite a few, more like $300-$500.

Eaon

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:23 AM

I would say $350-$500 depending on condition and completion. ;) This is a quote of what it would sell for on Ebay in a lot. :angry: Not piecing it out. It would be worth a lot pieced out. :p

TGB

#4 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:32 AM

that's a pretty nice lot! i woulda pd about that much for it.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#5 Dusk

Dusk

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:39 AM

I payed $500 for my collection 1-76 but figures in great conditions must of the weapons..

So if you are wanting to buy that lot I would say go with what you feel comfortable in paying.

I would agree with TBG on the price...
Billy aka Dusk

Ebay - Dusk3375

#6 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:42 AM

Depends if you are reselling it or not. If it's for resale, probably $250-$300. If it's for your own collection and you need quite a few, more like $300-$500.

Eaon

There is 2 near mint complete blue Jags, a black mole, 2 unpainted tusks Walrus, maybe a mouse w/unpainted teeth, a pink crab, a LB gun, 24 3rd series figs most likely complete w/ weapons. There is a lot of good stuff in this lot and most look like they are mint complete.

TGB

#7 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:48 AM

who's lot is this anyways? is it your's GS???

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#8 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:41 AM

My wife purchased this lot for me a little while ago.....

There is 2 near mint complete blue Jags, a black mole, 2 unpainted tusks Walrus, maybe a mouse w/unpainted teeth, a pink crab, a LB gun, 24 3rd series figs most likely complete w/ weapons. There is a lot of good stuff in this lot and most look like they are mint complete.

There are all of these, and a pink Wiesel, dark and light bison and two Pangolins of differant shades.

Really the only major missing variants are the orange ape, White tiger and red-faced toad! :lol: B)

Nearly all the 3rd series are mint complete, most of the ones missing rubs are 1st series and a couple 2nd.

Any guesses on what she paid??

--grimey

#9 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:48 AM

around $100 would be my guess if she got lucky @ a yard/garage sale or flea market???

=)

#10 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:55 AM

If it was a garage sale or a flea market or a familly member/friend.....inbetween $20.00 to free.......if it was a store and the person didn't know what they have less than $100.00

#11 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:12 AM

I wish, It was on ebay

#12 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:14 AM

that sounds better to me. i always over price shizznit, that's why i never sold any of my stuff when we would have garage sales.

=)

#13 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:38 AM

OK, she payed $206 for it shipped with insurrance!

It was a BIN that was only available for less than 20 minutes, and only 2 other people had time to see it.

Killer deal! I pulled out the 9 that I wanted from it and 25 weapons and sold the rest, making a smooth $200 profit!

--grimey

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com