FAN ART CHALLENGE #3 - 10/15/07 to 10/31/07

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:10 PM

Well for us East Coasters the contest is already over. :lol: It's 12:09. Or was it suppose to run until tomorrow night? :lol:

Posted Image

#52 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

Well for us East Coasters the contest is already over. :lol: It's 12:09. Or was it suppose to run until tomorrow night? :lol:

Wednesday fool! Just kidding. About the fool part, not the Wednesday part. Don't want to cause more confusion.
Anyhoo, I would like to make sure that only my entry with the RED background is entered in the poll.

#53 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:54 AM

Yeah, and I don't want my shark killing ewok in the the contest either. :o Cause it's like half plagiarism. <---- Is that the right word? :lol:

Posted Image

#54 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:31 AM

I do believe it's poll time! :D

#55 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:11 AM

Right outta the gate, URS takes the lead! Can anyone catch him?

#56 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:21 PM

I's Winning? -_-

Posted Image

#57 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

I's Winning? -_-

Well, you've gotta admit, you did capture the feel of the contest perfectly.

#58 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:38 PM

I's Winning? :unknw:

I's Winning? ;)

Well, you've gotta admit, you did capture the feel of the contest perfectly.

I voted for ericnilla's I really liked the look of that Blind Kinnikuman! It is a close race between URS and Tortle!!! AWSOME!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#59 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:22 PM

How long does the poll run again? :lol: I'm tied with Tortle. :lol: Maybe someone will break that soon......and by break, I mean vote....For me.......Or Tortle.....But possibly me. ^_^

Posted Image

#60 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:40 PM

How long does the poll run again? :lol: I'm tied with Tortle. :o Maybe someone will break that soon......and by break, I mean vote....For me.......Or Tortle.....But possibly me. ^_^

That is when I come from behind and win the whole thing watch! :lol: :rotfl: Liek taht will hpapen!!!! I don't know I just posted it for Johnny, what do you say my man!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#61 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:23 AM

Johnny, I think you might have to have a tie breaker! B) 4 a piece, oooohhhh very close! <_< WHO WILL WIN!!!!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#62 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to bring back some color to a rather drab world some day...

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:50 AM

Since I have something to do with the next Art challange, I thought maybe I should start getting in on the action. I didn't cast a tie-breaker and I don't play favorites... sorry Kevin B) And though I didn't vote for it, I do love that Ewok! I have a soft spot for those little guys I guess.... alright, I'm the President of the Warwick Davis Fan Club okay!

Excellent work guys!

I'll see if I can encourage another vote in...

Edited by JRadMCW, 05 November 2007 - 08:09 AM.

#63 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:21 PM

URS' Ewok is my favorite too. He's eeking us out by one vote, and then there's a three way tie for second place. This is an interesting race!

#64 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:15 PM

It's driving me mad, cause I know I won't win, someone is gonna wait till the last minute and vote. :( Won't get no sneaky tricks out of me cause i already voted, and it wasn't for me. This is fun! Great entries this time around with some wicked voting.

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 05 November 2007 - 08:16 PM.

Posted Image

#65 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:49 PM

I will probably close the poll tomorrow. SO LET'S SEE SOME VOTES!!!!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#66 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:28 PM

YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WIN DO YOU WHITEY!!! :notme: :D :)

Posted Image

#67 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:23 PM

You know, I'll have to admit I didn't vote for the ewok, but at the same time I really want it to win! Is that strange? I guess the whole "root for the underdog" thing Lucas was going for 24 years still works till this day...

#68 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:34 PM

I am calling URS the WINNER!!!! WHOOT!!!! Great Job, only one by 1 vote!!!! WOW! Congrats URS!!!

Contact Jkaris for your lovely parting gift. :cry: :lol:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#69 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

Yipee!!! I feel Special! :angry: I want to thank George Lucas for his wonderful imaginative works! I want to thank all the people who worked with or for Hasbro in the 80's who had anything to do with BattleBeasts, and cheaply made novelty items! I want to thank Jkaris for making the Little Rubber Guys community possible! I want to thank WhiteLeo for being a sport and hosting the contest! Oh and how can I forget all the losers out there! :cry: J/K. :lol:

Thanks for letting me win.

I like Peaches!

Posted Image

#70 Kevin Mayle

Kevin Mayle

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:56 PM

Well deserved win!! Congratulations!!

Wait a minute. Did you say ONE vote? Let me go look.
Holy crap! I got another vote at the last second that broke the 3 way tie for second place!
I'm still glad you won though, URS! Congrats!

Edited by Kevin Mayle, 09 November 2007 - 11:00 PM.

#71 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

congrats man. also, i was so about to use that exact concept for my second drawing but you beat me to it. dammit all.

#72 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:06 AM

Thanks guys! Sorry Eric! :D Great minds think alike, but sometimes one mind is faster than the other. :D J/K. I was so sure that someone was gonna come in at the last minute and vote for someone else. Glad I won, I needed the money to ship some stuff. :(

Posted Image

#73 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:22 PM

Congrats, I helped somebody win!

Sorry Tortle you were my second choice.

#74 JRadMCW

JRadMCW

CEO of MCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:00 AM

Excellent work URS! I had a feeling Yub Yub was going to pull it off. I think what really would have sent him over the top would have been a rendition of the original Ewok song... "Panamanamanama..." :lol:

#75 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:14 AM

Thanks guys! I wish I could have attached a sound file too. :lol:

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com