• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

Ive been gone for awhile to make my sprites even better. After months of testing no improvements worked.... till a man Named Angry Boy made the best base for my style ever now I present you what I have done with it...

Posted Image

Added even more for you all. The bottom row is special poses, and attacks for characters.

Ta.. DAH!!!

Now I wanna know if I should continue... and who you would wanna see next.

Edited by Ramenking, 02 May 2010 - 04:51 PM.

#2 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:40 PM

Ive been gone for awhile to make my sprites even better. After months of testing no improvements worked.... till a man Named Angry Boy made the best base for my style ever now I present you what I have done with it...

Posted Image

Ta.. DAH!!!

Now I wanna know if I should continue... and who you would wanna see next.

You should continue. Why stop? Your good at it. :rolleyes: You should do all 233 muscle sprites. I really like to see Satan Cross done in sprites.

#3 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Ultimate Muscle, Wrestling, Eating up Them Noodles, and Spriting.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

Thank you smoking gun Im glad you like my work... And I will gladly do Satan Cross but I need a full body refrence of him... I will attempt to sprite as many as I can but right now I am thinking of Sheeting some of these for a game or so that you guys (forum members) can use them in animations or sigs and stuff.

Ok next guy up

Posted Image

My own version of Kinnikuman Soldier. Both Sides left and right :)

Any more requests from others to do?

#4 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

*BUMP*

Added more for you guys the bottom row is special faces and attacks for characters.

The Ataru Soldier one in the special is him wearing Buffalomans wrist bracelett from his fight with Super Phoenix... also added Kinnikuman Mariposa and Kinnikuman himself.

Next: Kinnikuman Super Phoenix, and Kinnikuman Zebra.

Soon: Satan Cross for SmokinGun

#5 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hey Everyone small update but big news. I have decided that these sprites are free to use, you can put them in your avatar, signature, make a comic whatever. Also I am done with Kinnikuman except for the big and tall characters (Neptuneman, Big the Budo, Satan Cross, Ashura, Buffaloman, Sunshine, and others) I will come back to them later I swear it. But I will now start on Ultimate Muscle and then once I get the characters I want done. I will then start sheeting them for public use and for the Ultimate Muscle sequel comic Im working on.

Ohh C&C Please

#6 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:54 AM

These are awesome! I only wish they were slightly bigger....

#7 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Ok Update say hello to the cast of Unlimited Muscle... or at least most of them.

Posted Image

Beetleman, Chris Kenyon, Ichiro Muscle, and Lord Jaguar.

This is now my main focus as a side project I will still do Kinnikuman and Ultimate Muscle sprites but not in a giant abundunt like before. Sorry.

If you wanna find out more about these characters visit Neo Muscle and I at

Unlimited Muscle Forum

Also if you want to feel free to join as a member and add characters to the d.M.p and good chojins.
And who knows if they are well described and good enough Neo Muscle will put them in his comic and I will sprite them.

#8 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:46 AM

As you already know dude...I love these!

#9 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

These sprites are GREAT :D

Ever thought about teaming up with a programmer and making a Muscle Wrestling game with them?
That WOULD be awesome B)

#10 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

These sprites are GREAT :)

Ever thought about teaming up with a programmer and making a Muscle Wrestling game with them?
That WOULD be awesome :D

Thanks man, and yeah I have thought about that but who would be willing to do that? I would love for it to happen but I would need to find someone.

But thanks man for the comments.

#11 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

These sprites are GREAT :D

That WOULD be awesome :D

A third Generation Muscle Fighting game would be bad ass!

#12 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

It would but sofar Im just sheeting these guys we would need to find someone to design the game, and I would need a wrestling ring background.

#13 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

It would but sofar Im just sheeting these guys we would need to find someone to design the game, and I would need a wrestling ring background.

Would be nice to see a first MUSCLE flash game similar to this.

http://www.y8.com/ga...tling_Challenge

#14 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

I would if I could find a ring and make all the sheets and have flash.... but unfortunately I dont have alot of time for all that what with school but this summer I can be able to help.

And maybe sheet 7 guys from Kinnikuman if Im lucky so I guess you all need to vote who you want to be in it? :p

Edited by Ramenking, 09 May 2010 - 04:49 PM.

#15 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Hey Everyone I will be updating once again with a few more sprites that will speak for themselves. Also I wanted to know if anyone is still liking these little guys cause I kinda dont wanna make them if I aint getting any feedback on them.

Also Im asking you guys if you would like me to start making cool little avatars for each sprite for you guys to use? And who would you wanna see sheeted and put in a game? Remember you can only pick 7.

Ok I need to go I will see you all around.

#16 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hey everyone I have been gone for along time and for that Im sorry but now Im back and Im gonna try to make you all happy with a few new sprites...

Posted Image

Well there you go... I remember most of these guys but I will go ahead and wait for Neo to post who they are.

Ok go ahead and tell me if you like em...

#17 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

i think they are great! Great job! :D

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#18 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

i think they are great! Great job! B)

Thanks Sherrie... :D

#19 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

Big news, I have found myself a ring for my sprites...

After months and months of searching, I tell my friend how Im looking for a ring for my Ultimate Muscle sprites. And he asks to see how big they are. Then by some form of magic he tells me "I have a background I found awhile back that might fight those guys" shows me the background and well...

I will just let you all see it.

Posted Image

Its so perfect I could cry, I just need to fix it up, and He said if I could sheet the characters and make more backgrounds. That he would make a game with them. So everybody, looks like you will be getting a game at some point.

I just need some feedback from you guys, like different locations for the ring, and special rings from the shows.

And if I should edit up where the arrow is pointing to make the ring full.

Ok this is Ramenking over and out!

#20 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

this is pretty sweet~! i'd love a game like this. :) Cant wait to see what can be done. :)

#21 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:54 AM

Awesome stuff. Who ever told you that he didn't like your work (from a previous thread) is dumb. This is cool. I too would like to see some kind of game developed.

#22 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hey everyone I have been gone for along time and for that Im sorry but now Im back and Im gonna try to make you all happy with a few new sprites...

Posted Image

Well there you go... I remember most of these guys but I will go ahead and wait for Neo to post who they are.

Ok go ahead and tell me if you like em...

Ok...Top Row Left to right...4 of Bone Cold's Son,2of Tommy Hawk,1 Lord Jaguar/Jaguar Muscle, and 1 Mongolman II
Middle Row Left to Right...1 Beetleman, 7 Ichiro Muscle, 5 Lord JAguar/Jaguar Muscle, 1 Kid Bison
Bottom Row Left to Right...3 Ichiro Muscle, 3 Ichiro Muscle in KKD State, 1 Chris Kenyon, 1 Prince MAko, 1 Ying, 1 Yang, 1 Kamehame,1 Burst, 1 Johnny Tusket

#23 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

@Ericnilla - Thanks at the moment I will be taking suggestions on what characters you guys would wanna see in the game. Im thinking bout having 25 1st Generation Characters, 20 2nd Generation, and Maybe a couple 3rd Generation characters.

@walker13.1 - Thank you man, I appreciate that. I was thinking bout doing a whole story mode for this game to. But if I do, I think it would take longer, but its better to wait for a great game, than get a crappy one fast.

@Neo Muscle - About time dude! haha Just kidding but you got all of them right. And Bone Colds son is named Skullance, and the bottom row dude is Louie Kamehame to be exact.

Im sending you a message by the way to round out the design details, talk to you soon man.

Ok now to everybody I need some ring location ideas, and some characters I havent sprited yet that you would want in the game.

Thanks in advance.

#24 Ramenking

Ramenking

The Noodle Devourer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

Big update guys I am currently sheeting two key characters for a little demo of a game. If anyone can geuss what two chars it is will be the first to see the sheets as they finish and be the first to play the demo.

So let the guessing begin!

Also I will be posting up some more sprites I have recently done. So look forward to that.

Talk back here soon.

#25 Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Classic Anime
    Pinball
    Video games - PC, I use emulators as well.

Mainly have Kinnikuman/MUSCLE stuff, but I also have some GI Joes and a custom painted MOBAT I found at a model show.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Big update guys I am currently sheeting two key characters for a little demo of a game. If anyone can geuss what two chars it is will be the first to see the sheets as they finish and be the first to play the demo.

My guess is Kinnikuman and Robin Mask (I may be wrong)

Watching old anime as if it's in style, since whatever is trending nowadays just wouldn't suit me at all.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com