3 replies to this topic

#1 ToyMan

ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:18 AM

huh. these look sort of interesting. i'm tempted to go and buy a rock and put a suguru head on it. these are sort of like large kinnikuman figures, if you think about it.

they have another line out that's very similar, but they're more cartoony. i think they're called "flex'ums" or something really lame like that.

#2 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:37 AM

Ultimate and Flex'ums are two different figures, The Ultimate are the ones in the commercial with rock and jericho talking in the locker room, while the flexums are with the figures being posed in a bunch of different ways.

I really dont like the flexy ones, but i might consider getting an Ultimate Jericho.

Posted Image

#3 WhoDatMuscle

WhoDatMuscle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:38 AM

I have a Hulk Hogan Flex'um. They're good as a stress reliever or something <_< but good luck trying to get one to stand up. I ended up with mine doing chin-ups on my wall shelf. I've been looking for a Rock Unlimited figure but I haven't found one, so I can't say much for those yet.
"I'm drivin' the hell outta this truck!"

#4 WhoDatMuscle

WhoDatMuscle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:23 AM

I finally found an Unlimited Rock figure yesterday. It's pretty cool, there are plenty of ways to pose him. Whatever skeleton is under the figure's "skin" is nicely articulated. Where the Flex'Ums have the wires inside them like any of the bendy figures that have been around for years, this seems to have some sort of actual body inside. It can bend but also rotate and pivot in certain places. Unlike the Flex'Ums, the Unlimited figure actually has hard plastic legs so that they'll stand up. It would have been nice if they came with some accessories. A title belt would be nice for the Rock's turnbuckle pose, and a mic would be nice so you can tell your other figures to "Just bring it, bee-eye-itch!" like only the Great Once can. But I think they sell accessory packs for the other lines so that's not a huge deal. Ten bucks is pretty steep for a figure, but it's pretty cool. I'm thinking of going back for a couple of the other guys.
"I'm drivin' the hell outta this truck!"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com