• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 07:40 AM

It looks like Takara is releasing some of the larger-scale G1 Transformers in a miniature format. Check them out here:

http://snakas.hp.inf...ent/0305wcc.htm

If you look at the picture with Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, it looks like the mini-Transformers are about the size of G1 Minibots.

Does anybody know anything about these guys? Are they out yet? Will they be available over here? I'm not going to pay import prices, but these things are pretty damned sweet!

-Nathan

#2 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 12 May 2003 - 09:38 AM

I never heard of them but they do look sweet.

Opt. even comes with his trailer and roller.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#3 DoctorKent

DoctorKent

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Rocks and Bugs and Things, Mordles, Robo Force, Glyos, Manglors

Posted 13 May 2003 - 06:47 PM

It looks like Takara is releasing some of the larger-scale G1 Transformers in a miniature format.

Does anybody know anything about these guys? Are they out yet? Will they be available over here?

Nate,

they are due out in June. I preordered from BigBadToyStore.com - they had the cheapest price I found outside Japan. Figures are packed in seasled boxes, so you don't know who you are getting until you open the box. Cliffjumper and Skywarp are chase figures. There was a nice pic on one site - Soundwave is only slightly bigger than a quarter.

Not scheduled to be an American release at this time, but who knows in the future.

DoctorKent
back from oblivion! For Sale page updated!
http://doctorkent.tripod.com
DoctorKent - the once and future master of ROCKS AND BUGS AND THINGS! now known as MORDLES.
Returning to your toy stories - 2013.
www.toyfinity.com

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com