• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 21 May 2003 - 09:53 AM

I got a 9 volt battery the other day for the remote for my 9.6v rc car and charged the battery for it and have been messing around with it lately.

The aparment I live in has hard wood floors throught 90% of the apt.

I have been haveing a blast with it. I can't get it to pop a wheelie because there isn't enough tracktion on the wood but it slides very well when kicking it from reverse into foward as well as when starting it off.

During my lunch break I went home and was runing it around the apt and had it run thru the chairs around the table in the kitchen and then built a small ramp iwth a binder and box to raise it up.

Anybody else out ther elike messign with rc cars big or small?
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:45 PM

I used to. I had a ton from getting all the broken returns after xmas at radio shack. I'd take em home and piece them together. I still have a Stuart Little Roadster, that I customized and put working headlights and taillights in. Freakin DOPE!

#3 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 10:08 PM

RC Cars are awesome! I used to love driving mine around everywhere I could, outside and inside. Have you guys seen the tiny cars they have now that are the size of your thumb? They run on two or three AA batteries. Those are cool as hell. I have two. :angry:

;)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#4 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 10:56 PM

My friend has tons of RC cars. He has one of the little ones too. I play with them more than he does. I used to have one, but it stopped working once one of my friends ran it into a wall. :angry:
Posted Image

#5 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:21 AM

I have always love RC cars. I have plenty of medium sized ones and several of the ones as small as your thumb. As a matter of fact, I keep one of the thumb-sized racers in my office at work. Comes in handy for a little stress relief during the work day.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com