Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Attack of the Clones vs. Spiderman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Attack of the Clones vs. Spiderman (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Attack of the Clones vs. Spiderman

1. Attack of the Clones (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Spiderman (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 19 July 2002 - 05:59 AM

Hey, gang! There's been a big deal made in the media about these two movies going head-to-head for the title as the most successful movie of the summer. It's pretty much a given at this point that Spiderman will win. But regardless of that, which of these movies do you prefer?
I personally enjoyed Attack of the Clones much more than Spiderman. Even though they're drastically different movies, I thought that the scope of AOTC was far beyond anything in Spiderman. Also, AOTC's special effects were incredible, and the designs and characters were far more interesting. Although I really enjoyed Spiderman, I saw Spidey again after I saw AOTC, and it was pretty dull in comparison. Anyway, what do you think?

-Nathan

#2 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 19 July 2002 - 01:29 PM

I liked Attack of the Clones too more than Spiderman. The special effects were amazing like you said, Nathan. Spiderman was good too, but it was basically a comic strip film, cool though!

I can't wait for Star Wars Episode 3 to come out! <_<

:lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#3 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 01:13 PM

Here we go, i'm about to get it now.

I voted for Spidey. :( AOTC only had one thing thing about it (for me) Christopher Lee! He makes Roger Corman's works bareable, so it wasn't hard to se thet Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus was going to coo.

Spidey was pretty close (the closest thus far) that an American movie has come to representing the original source material (comics). Although they changed stuff around (i would have preffered the death of Gwen Stacey myself) it was fun & entertaining. :ph34r:

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#4 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 23 July 2002 - 06:49 AM

I voted for spiderman.

Aotc had to many slow points. The ending is what made the whole movie worth while. Loved the glimpse of the ultimite weapon though. The special effects where awsome in Aotc but they dont make a movie as can be seen in ep 1.

Spiderman had good special effects and had some nice action scenes with spidey and the goblin.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#5 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 09:47 PM

Loved 'em both.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 31 July 2002 - 09:21 AM

Both kiscked arse, I am a huge comic book fan, and somewhat of a star wars junkie. I liked seeing all the different Jedi in attack of the clones, so it had my vote. Plo kloon(spl???) rocks!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com