NFL

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#151 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:15 AM

Guys, I don't think it's fair to pin the entire loss on Grossman. Like TBN said, he's been playing that way all year -- and they won. I know the Bears defense is good -- but the Patriots and Ravens defenses are just as good, if not better. The Colts are no New Orleans.

Also, Grossman only had the ball for 19 plays in the first half. If the Bears wouldn't have returned that kickoff to open things up, the first half wouldn't have felt so close. (And don't forget that Manning threw an interception as well.)

The Bears defense, from the beginning, had just as much trouble getting off the field as the offense had staying on. The Bears defense couldn't stop the run or the short passing game, and the offense couldn't run the ball. I do give the Bears defense credit for holding Indy to the missed field goal at the end of the half, and to two field goals elsewhere in the game when Indy was in the red zone -- had they not, that's 21 points right there.

Also, I believe the weather was definitely in the Bears favor. Remember, Indy is a "dome" team and supposed to be awful in bad weather.

Bottom line is Indy brought it in all aspects of the game. The Bears played tough, but just couldn't match up.

NFC loses again.

:D

Oh....I am not pinning it ALL on Grossman...just most of it. :tongue:

But seriously...it's not like the Bears defense didn't give the offense a chance....they forced fumbles and an interception...unfortunately the Bears offense wouldn't let the defense have a chance to rest.

AFC wins again :woot:

Yeah, I am not pinning it ALL on Grossman either. You know who is really to blame! PRINCE! :crazy: WHY did they have to get Prince to sing at the Super Bowl! WHY!!!! :crazy:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com