Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Beast Secret Santa / Gift Exchange?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 traderluke

traderluke

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:31 PM

I'm new here, but would anyone want to do a Battle Beast secret santa/gift exchange?  I'm thinking it could be drawing names/addresses and then sending something cool in the $20-$40 value range.  But I'm open to ideas or a different value range or anything.

Is this a crazy idea?  It seems like people on here seem to trust each other.  

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:14 AM

Good idea but normally we have a LRG wide Secret Santa event every year.

It´s not BB focused but it´s up to your Santa to figure something out so if you´re Beasts only it´s probably something Beast related and otherwise be surprised.

Personally I´ve joined various Secret Santa events out here and never got disappointed or whatsoever and with various collectors of other lines joining as well you can get very interesting outcomes. Definitely worth keeping an eye out to see if there will be another one this year, often announced in the Sandbox* area of the board. 

UPDATE:

*Or it is the CONTEST area on the board where the possible new Secret Santa event will be announced.

Edited by Beastformers, 20 November 2018 - 05:01 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#3 traderluke

traderluke

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:34 AM

Sounds good -- thanks!

#4 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:25 PM

Sounds good -- thanks!

I´m sorry to say that, as you might´ve noticed already, there will be NO Secret Santa event on LRG for the first time in years.

Since the year I joined here there has ALWAYS been one so for me it´s also quite shock to find out there´s none because I don´t know better but sadly enough there´s not enough interest in it anymore. According to Jon, founder of LRG and the man behind the Secret Santa event, there´s not enough interest in it anymore. Last year it was already a bit limited with only a few who joined and this year it turned out I was to only one to inform about it with him so that says enough... Let´s hope it´ll only be a one year break and otherwise we might´ve to look into organizing a Battle Beasts Secret Santa like you suggested next year. Sorry

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#5 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:54 AM

:cry:

#6 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:45 AM

That is sad to hear. I wasn't able to participate every year, but I had an amazing time the years I did participate.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com