• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 07 July 2005 - 04:00 AM

i know this was in discussion in another thread which i just couldn't manage to locate? but since there are a good amount of newbies and it's coming up pretty soon (Aug. 4-7), so drop your name in here if your planning on going to WIZARD WORLD CHICAGO and wanna meet up!

i plan on being there thurs (preview nite) - sunday w/ my motu collectors club "the chicago horde" and hang out w/ the peeps from he-man.org and a bunch of other .orgers!

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 07 July 2005 - 04:05 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22199 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:47 AM

I am out. I am instead going to the SD con this coming week, and Toy Fair in New York in February. It was either Chicago or Toy Fair.

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:44 AM

if you gog to sdcc can you pick me up a motu king randor from the Neca booth?

and how are you getting into toyfair w/o being a exhibitor?

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22199 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:54 AM

if you gog to sdcc can you pick me up a motu king randor from the Neca booth?

and how are you getting into toyfair w/o being a exhibitor?

=)

I'll see if I can pick up some extras.

I am able to get in because of the AKIA Store

#5 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:01 AM

that's cool!

=)

#6 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:24 AM

As of right now, I'm out.

My hours got cut back for the summer at the school I work at due to budget cuts and fewer classes being held resulted in fewer students, and even fewer needing hours for tutoring.

I go back to working full time in the fall, but that's still a month or so away at the moment.
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#7 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:35 AM

sorry to hear that AP. it woulda been nice to finally meet you.

=)

#8 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:15 PM

I will be there. Thursday night...but, not at preview...I don't see any reason to pay that much more just to browse the night before.

Too bad Johnny and Arthur are bailing...I assume that John/Orca is out too.

I am getting my hotel room this week and my tickets next week.

See ya there.

Gabe, you still got my #?

TGB

#9 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:41 PM

nope you still got mine?

=)

#10 dockingbay97

dockingbay97

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:18 PM

Found it
http://forums.beastf...55&hl=palisades

LIke I said there - I am going to be working for someone - either Art Asylum or Palisades. I just haven't decided who yet. Once I figure that out it makes it easier to find me at WWC.

#11 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 05:18 AM

cool, i'd be nice to meet ya there and BS for a bit.

=)

#12 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:43 AM

Unless something wacky comes up, I will be there, unfortunately only for one day however. I am not sure exactly whether I am going Friday or Saturday. My girlfriend's friend is getting married one of the days in the weekend. So I will have to find out when that is before I make definate plans. I look forward to meeting you guys there.

Eric

#13 dockingbay97

dockingbay97

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:23 PM

I just thought I would dig this up from the grave as we are a week away.

Looks like I am with the Palisades team this year. I probably will be floating around the floor a lot more than in the booth though. I will be in attendance all four days.

#14 dockingbay97

dockingbay97

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:24 PM

sorry - double post

Edited by dockingbay97, 28 July 2005 - 01:25 PM.

#15 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:32 PM

I just thought I would dig this up from the grave as we are a week away.

Looks like I am with the Palisades team this year. I probably will be floating around the floor a lot more than in the booth though. I will be in attendance all four days.

I will be there looking for Gabe... I know, I know...the dorky bald head guy w/ the vein poppin' out of his forhead...hangin' w/ the Chicago Horde...tryin' to pick up some call girls...it is pretty bad, when even $ isn't enough for them to get laid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TGB

#16 dockingbay97

dockingbay97

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:37 PM

Don't tell them there is a Scores nearby - it sounds like they may go broke.

Edited by dockingbay97, 28 July 2005 - 01:38 PM.

#17 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:54 PM

Me and Jenny will be there Friday. I have never been to one of these. What do I have to do?

Eric

#18 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:38 AM

that is a bootleg arse place to go for girls! i've seen better.

and TGB should talk, that girl in his family pics was a paid actress, b/c everyone know he's as flaming as greek cheese!

=)

#19 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 07:44 PM

that is a bootleg arse place to go for girls! i've seen better.

and TGB should talk, that girl in his family pics was a paid actress, b/c everyone know he's as flaming as greek cheese!

=)

laughed my farking arse off~!!!!!! ;) :D

Hey Gabe, i'm going to try to get to the mighty WWC next year. We can bug Marty and his boyfriend(s) all weekend long!!!!!!! :D

-i figured since i'm on Marty's shizznit list already i might as well poke more fun at him! :rolleyes:

#20 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:08 PM

that is a bootleg arse place to go for girls!  i've seen better.

=)

laughed my farking arse off~!!!!!!

Hey Gabe, i'm going to try to get to the mighty WWC next year. We can bug Marty and his boyfriend(s) all weekend long!!!!!!!

-i figured since i'm on Marty's shizznit list already i might as well poke more fun at him!

Not only no shields for you...now no GB FL for you...and no refund of your $... ;) :D :D

Anyway, I won't be at WW CCC next year. I will be at SD CC next year!!! So Orca, looks like just you, Gabe, and your fruity friends!!! ;) :rolleyes:

TGB

#21 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:32 AM

i missed out on sdcc this year, but i will make it for sure next year, so i'll try to touch base w/ you marty! i always attend wwc and hopefully can do this group thing w/ you guys for years to come.

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 01 August 2005 - 09:15 AM.

#22 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 09:14 AM

so now that we know who's going when & where do you guys wanna meet up? me & marty have already swapped cell #'s, but i don't know how to meet up w/ the rest of the crew??? post idea's or a nuetral spot of where we can hook up!

=)

#23 Orca

Orca

The Idea Man & Custom Vehicle Inventor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:48 PM

so now that we know who's going when & where do you guys wanna meet up? me & marty have already swapped cell #'s, but i don't know how to meet up w/ the rest of the crew??? post idea's or a nuetral spot of where we can hook up!

=)

For godsakes don't let Marty talk you guys into meeting behind a Quickie Mart or a Taco Bell, that would be a trap. Poor Artimus fell for that one once and well we all know who won that Toyfare photoshoot now don't we ;)

Take care guys and have a blast. Wish i was going but i'm still a slave. :)

ps. I'm looking for a King Randor 6" statue if anyone can score me one~!!!!! :D

#24 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:44 PM

if i can grab a extra-i got you covered!

=)

#25 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:11 PM

This is my first time going, so I don't know of any real neutral areas to meet up on. Gabe, have you been there before? Are you going to be there Friday?

Eric

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com