Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Battle Beast Collection (New Instagram Profile)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yaggi482

yaggi482

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 460 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:30 AM

Hi All-

It's been many years since I've posted any collection pics here on the forum, as everything has been packed away in boxes, but I've recently launched a new Instagram profile (RadPOP_Gallery), and am slowly pulling items out of storage and posting photos of my entire Battle Beast collection to the new account, which includes many rare items I've acquired over the past 10-12 years of collecting (Euro shields, MOCs, Bestias de Combate, Meiji cards, Pre-Production items, etc.).  I will also be posting images of the other non-BB items in my collection including Barnyard Commandos, Original Comic Art, TMNT, Transformers, Madballs, Super Naturals, etc. etc. etc.  

Occasionally items will be listed for sale as well.  Have a look and follow me if you are interested!  Below are a couple fun posts I put together for the new profile.  They are my complete series 1 and series 2 figures done in the style of the original 80s print ads and toy fair catalogs.

Thanks and hope to hear from you over there.

Brian

https://www.instagra...radpop_gallery/

Attached Files

Edited by yaggi482, 12 October 2019 - 08:41 AM.

#2 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1852 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:26 AM

Great, although we´ve already discovered each other on Instagram already (didn´t take long).

Looking forward to more pics of your Battle Beasts collection.

Enjoy the Beasts!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com