226 replies to this topic

#101 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:33 PM

I did have one scruple....... I think maybe my user name could be mentioned a bit more.

Done!

:(

Universal Color Supreme Code

:crazy:
Posted Image

#102 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:20 PM

PERFECT!!!! :crazy: I think everyone will understand how the Color Code works completely! Well done Soups! Best page of your site. :(

Alas I did get a very good laugh out of that as well. :(

Posted Image

#103 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:42 PM

Just added a rare Green #185! Thanks, Arforbes!

This sculpt belong to Part 17, Tree 1, which is rare in Green!

BTW, this sculpt looks so sweet in Green, that I've attached the large version of the image Arforbes sent me (I added his name to the image).

Attached Files

Posted Image

#104 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

BTW, this sculpt looks so sweet in Green, that I've attached the large version of the image Arforbes sent me (I added his name to the image).

Alex does it again :D He must have made a deal with da Devil :o to keep on finding these bad-boys,

P.S.
Thanks for adding another 1 to my list of needs. :p
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#105 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:00 AM

Haha, thats sweet looking Soupie! :D

I have a couple more coming as well, but I think you already have pics of them.

:)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#106 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

Soupie!

I just realized that I have a Green #42 also and will be getting a pic of him right away for you.

I also think Veers has a Green #182, hopefully he can snap a pic and send it your way as well!

:D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#107 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:05 AM

Sweet!

Posted Image

#108 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

I just emailed you the picture of my Green #42!

:)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#109 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:39 AM

The five pics are on the way. :)

#110 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:09 AM

The five pics are on the way. :)

NICE! Which 5 did you get Veers? That's way cool! :)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#111 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Biggest update in a long time, and perhaps the last big update. Six new, rare figures! I just can't image any other collectors besides Arforbes and Veers being able to contribute so many pics of rare MUSCLEs!

Here we go:

Part Two: Link

Veers contributed pics of MUSCLEs

#013 Red
#026 Magenta

Both are rare figures, and with their addition, all but two Red figures predicted to exist for this Part have been found! Furthermore, with the contribution of #026 Magenta, we reach a VERY cool milestone... All MUSCLE figures predicted to exist in Magenta have now been fully documented! That's right -- every single Magenta MUSCLE has been found! :D

Part Fourteen: Link

Veers also contributed a pic of figure #077 Salmon. A pretty cool looking figure!

Posted Image

So we have added yet another of the many rare Salmon figures from Part 14.

Part Seventeen: Link

Finally, to cap things off nicely, Veers and Arforbes contribute 2 and 1 pictures respectfully to complete Part 17!

Veers contributed

#174 Green
#182 Green

Arforbes contributed yet another figure with

#042 Green

Thanks a lot Veers and Arforbes! Another Part completed and one entire color (Magenta) completed! All other colors, except for Red, are down to 5 or fewer figures needed! (Orange is still up in the air...) We're looking at approximately 27 figures left until all MUSCLEs are accounted for!

Edited by Soupie, 21 June 2007 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image

#112 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:45 PM

That's great news! Glad to help! All I can hope is that other collectors who have these figures that are not yet accounted for get some pics to you!

AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#113 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

I kinda hope that the rest are found soon. Then after we think the MA is complete, someone finds a colored figure in a tree originally believed to have not been made. That would be cool. :huh:

Posted Image

#114 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Nice looking #77 Salmon Chad! Where'd you score that figure, and the others? Way cool man, way cool! Anyone see the Green Ghost figure and Green Lightbulb figure that look like Super Rares on ebay yet? They look so much like Green Muscle sculpts from the pic, but are actually kinkeshi...

Alex
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#115 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:21 PM

I kinda hope that the rest are found soon. Then after we think the MA is complete, someone finds a colored figure in a tree originally believed to have not been made. That would be cool. :)

Certainly can happen. I was going to say it would be more likely to happen to a smaller tree, but then I checked on the figure Arforbes recently found in Part Eleven. Part eleven consists of 10 figures, and in all this time, only Arforbes has found AND produced a picture of one of those 10 figures in Red. Part eleven was looking pretty damn nice until Arforbes threw that Red #133 in there like a monkey wrench. So it can certainly happen again.

:lol:
Posted Image

#116 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:39 PM

Nice looking #77 Salmon Chad! Where'd you score that figure, and the others? Way cool man, way cool! Anyone see the Green Ghost figure and Green Lightbulb figure that look like Super Rares on ebay yet? They look so much like Green Muscle sculpts from the pic, but are actually kinkeshi...

Alex

Yup saw those last night,Sent him an e-mail hasnt got back to me yet :lol: ,but they do match in color perfect.yet another lot with kinkeshi mixed in oh well.

#117 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

Yeah, that was cool when he found that 133. I can't help but swear I've seen a green one before too. That would be killer sweet!

Posted Image

#118 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:41 PM

Alex

Yup saw those last night,Sent him an e-mail hasnt got back to me yet :lol: ,but they do match in color perfect.yet another lot with kinkeshi mixed in oh well.

Yup I got a pic of them also, they are Future man bootlegs it looks like. Disappointing... :)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#119 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

Thanks to URS's renewed push to decipher the 4-packs, I've been taking a second look at the MUSCLE Parts. There is a TON of info to gleaned from them! I'm trying to look at them from every angle: (1) Number of missing sculpts per part, missing sculpts per tree, missing colors per part, missing colors per tree, number of rare colors per part, number of rare colors per tree, number of total sculpts per part, number of total sculpts per tree, number of trees per part, etc.

In the process, I've had a couple thoughts (some of which I had some time ago):

(1) If Mattel/Bandai produced all the MUSCLEs using Kinnikuman Parts 1-21 at the same time, there would have been no reason for Mattel/Bandai to keep the Parts together. In other words, if there were three factories making the MUSCLEs, it's possible the trees were all sent to different factories -- irregardless of which Part they belonged to.

I don't have any data right now to suggest this actually happened, but when all my data "analysis" of the MUSCLE Parts is finished, I will be grouping the Trees by color likeness -- as opposed to grouping them by their Kinnikuman Parts. It will be interesting to see what, if any, patterns form.

(Of course, this may all be moot, if MUSCLEs were produced right along with Kinnuman, which they may have been, as Mattel/Bandai would have probably kept the Parts/Trees molds together.)

This thought led to this thought:

(2) For the most part, URS found that most Parts consisted of multiple Trees. However, there are a few cases of Parts consisting of one BIG Tree. Two that stand out are Part Four and Part Eleven.

It occurred to me that it's quite possible that Mattel/Bandai produced all the Trees of a certain Part in the same exact colors. For example, take Part Four -- it's possible that that huge Tree is actually 2 Trees made in the exact color scheme, therefore giving it the appearance of one big tree.

Now this would be very interesting in the case of Part Eleven (which Arforbes bungled by finding the Red #133. Maybe Part Eleven is actually two trees made in essentially the same colors patterns?

Finally,

(3) My initial "data" based of only the first few Parts/Trees seem to suggest a correlation between the number of Trees in a Part and the number of missing sculpts! In other words, the more trees a parts has, the more missing sculpts it has. This seems to support the theory that the missing sculpts are due to MUSCLE plastic not working well with the molds. The more molds/trees there are, the more missing sculpts there are. However, I still need to gather more info to confirm/disprove this.

:o
Posted Image

#120 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:23 PM

(1) If Mattel/Bandai produced all the MUSCLEs using Kinnikuman Parts 1-21 at the same time, there would have been no reason for Mattel/Bandai to keep the Parts together. In other words, if there were three factories making the MUSCLEs, it's possible the trees were all sent to different factories -- irregardless of which Part they belonged to.

Forgot to include this one bit that really made me think about this: Part Three, Tree Three.

This tree consists of ONE measly sculpt and different colors than the other two Trees in the same Part. With all the discussion of time/production costs yada yada, it seems weird that Mattel/Bandai would waste time even making this tree.

Unless they somehow hooked this Tree up with another tree from a different Part with the same color pattern! (Unlikely probably, but I'll check it against all the other trees in the end.)

Posted Image

#121 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:35 PM

Forgot to include this one bit that really made me think about this: Part Three, Tree Three.

This tree consists of ONE measly sculpt and different colors than the other two Trees in the same Part. With all the discussion of time/production costs yada yada, it seems weird that Mattel/Bandai would waste time even making this tree.

Unless they somehow hooked this Tree up with another tree from a different Part with the same color pattern! (Unlikely probably, but I'll check it against all the other trees in the end.)

This brings me back to my point of Production Efficiency that I mentioned a year ago. They originally may not have wanted to use this sculpt, but it appears that 161 was only available in 28 packs, which means this guy would have been perfect for filling out the extra slot that would have needed filling in that particular set. Thug Busters I believe. Maybe you should try to find another 28 figure combination using the remaining trees that would be left over (excluding the other 3 28 pack set trees.) If you can find one that may disprove my point.

Posted Image

#122 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

Very interesting, URS. Exactly what I mean about the Parts and packs maybe being connected.

Hey, URS, check out the first two Trees of Part Six and Part Seven... I wonder if that is a coincidence?

Edited by Soupie, 24 July 2007 - 03:58 PM.

Posted Image

#123 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

Very interesting, URS. Exactly what I mean about the Parts and packs maybe being connected.

Hey, URS, check out the first two Trees of Part Six and Part Seven... I wonder if that is a coincidence?

Nope not a coincidence. Both tree 1 from 6 and 7 belong to the Thug busters set. Chances are this means that all of these figures are exclusives. So your right Soups We have a little more info than we thought.

The other two trees are also from the same set, Cosmic crunchers I think. I remember checking this a while back myself, and I think that about half of each pack might have also been packed in 4 packs. I remember writhing it down somewhere, I'll have to find it.

Posted Image

#124 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

Look at these badboys!!!!!!!
Dark Blue #11 and 233
Red 104,135,140
Looks like we found more of our little friends :lol:
Now who is going to win it??????????????????

Attached Files

#125 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

Wow! 5 in one swoop! That Picture isn't good enough for you to use Soupie?

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com