Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

I just started a member's custom thread!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Gorilla is the Best

The Gorilla is the Best

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:23 PM

...So I made this thread so you could all post comments about my sutff. Some of them are still being touched up, so suggestions are welcome.

http://forums.beastf...t=0

Edited by The Gorilla is the Best, 29 November 2006 - 02:24 PM.

#2 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:03 PM

I took a look at your customs earlier and while all of them are appealing the one that stood out was the gold armor clad Gorilla.

Something about that custom has the "it" factor working in its favor. Very nice <_<. The white owl is not bad as well.

Its crossed my mind a few times to make an army of Gorillas considering its my close second favorite BB personally.

Ill take a 2nd look later and comment more :D
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#3 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:21 PM

.....the one that stood out was the gold armor clad Gorilla.

Something about that custom has the "it" factor working in its favor. Very nice :D.

I was thinking the same thing, that gold one is awesome! good stuff <_<

Posted Image

#4 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 10:08 PM

Hey Adam, post a better pic of that Gator when you get the chance, that guy looks great!

I love the Snowflake Gorilla, always have. I actually was going to see if you wanted the one I did for you like that, but you beat me to it!

The Gold Gorilla is great as well! I kinda like gold looks on beasts, strange since I don't like real gold.

The LB Gorilla doesn't really do it for me to be honest. He looks a little to round in the mid-section. The coloration is good though! ;)

The Tiger is good, especially since he turned out that way kinda by accident, I love the articulating claw, though it doesn't seem to match him very well.. maybe if his other hand was the same? :blink:

The owl is cool, though I'm really not a fan of that figure in genteral. He is a pain in the butt to paint though with all those angles and hard-to-reach areas.

Anyhow, there ya go brotha! Great work! You're doing much better work than I did when I first started out! B)

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#5 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 07:26 AM

I like the Tiger. I really like his claw! Are you palnning on doing a Lion anytime soon?

#6 The Gorilla is the Best

The Gorilla is the Best

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:15 AM

Don't call my gorilla fat; you'll make him anorexic! I know he's a bit plump, but he's a laser gorilla and I still like his look. I will post a decent gator picture eventually. I know the tiger claw doesn't match in color, but I was going for that look. It's suppose to be a metallic claw, but it still seems more appropiate on a tiger.

No plans for new customs at the moment, but I'd like to do a custom Lion at somepoint,

#7 Bayushi Gemma

Bayushi Gemma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:26 PM

I like how you worked that claw on the tiger and the gold Gorilla is sweet but I think it could use alittle more silver detailing to bring it out more. Good Stuff!!!
Here is a link to my GI Joe customs: http://www.evilface.com/james.htm
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com