243 replies to this topic

#76 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Yeah, I can't wait to get my ship notice. I'm no stranger to painting, but have little experience in painting toys, but I'm gonna give it a go. Ordered three Stealth 'Vors.

#77 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

Received my order today including a free clear Noboto. They also threw in a clear axis and swing joint set, probably because of my 2nd order when they upped the limit on the Armorvor and Ivorinium Pheyden. The Doughty's are awesome.

#78 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

Got my order today, and even got a free Ivorinium Noboto which was the one I wanted.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#79 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

It's been said often, but they really do run an amazing busines...I'm sold. This was the first drop I got in on, won't miss another. They did me right with a small order, I am totally comfortable spending some bucks now. The armorvors look even better in person in my opinion at least.

They run a great "business" :)

#80 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

They definitely do! I have gone through 4 drops with them, primarily for Armorvors. And Matt and co have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I never have any worries about ordering any glyos stuff from him. Other than the possibility that the Armorvors will be sold out if I don't get online right at the drop time.

I got my Engineer Armorvor  and Ivory Noboto in the mail today, and I decided to take them out and have a little fun with them.

The Venjorun Squadron recieves a distress beacon of a yet unknown signature. They have gone to investigate.

VenjorunInvestigation4_zpsa8f74625.jpg

VenjorunInvestigation3copy_zpsff01ed1c.j

Engineer Armorvor goes searching through out the planet alone only to become ambushed.

EngineerSurroundedWarm_zps578beaac.jpg

#81 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

It's his own fault really. "If he dies...he dies."

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#82 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

My package was "missent." Hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

#83 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Got my shipment in yesterday and I think the Hybrid Crayboth is my favorite of the series! The colors compliment each-other quite handsomely.:)

I ended up with the Stealth Noboto when I'd preferred the Ivonium one (if only just to see the color first-hand) but certainly no complaints as it was free figure. :) Also really love the new Armorvor, and like some others I placed my order when they were still limited to 1 so I'm kind of regretting not ordered an extra to trade. 

Regarding Crayboth, does anyone know of any communities external to here or OctoberToys where these are traded often? I'm having trouble finding anyone who is trading or selling Crays; the few that turn up on eBay are usually bundled in a lot with misc. other Glyos stuff that I don't really want.

#84 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

October Toys is the main (and official) Glyos spot. If you are looking to trade, that is where you'd find the best opportunities.
http://www.octoberto...wforum.php?f=32

#85 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

I bought 4 of the Hybrid Crayboth and gave a couple to my kids yesterday. It's up there with ZED Senyrith as my favorite cray.

I hope both Nobotos are back on the next drop. I see people trying to buy or trade for the Ivorinium one if they didn't get it, but I'll just be patient and buy from Onell later.

The Issaris Marketplace section on October Toys should be the best place to find Crayboth. If you don't see many you need in the sale/trade threads that are already there, start a buy/trade thread asking for what you need. I've traded with a lot of people on that board that don't seem to actively put their stuff out there, but they'll contact you if they have an extra you need or want what you are offering to trade.

#86 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

...Also really love the new Armorvor, and like some others I placed my order when they were still limited to 1 so I'm kind of regretting not ordered an extra to trade. 

Regarding Crayboth, does anyone know of any communities external to here or OctoberToys where these are traded often? I'm having trouble finding anyone who is trading or selling Crays; the few that turn up on eBay are usually bundled in a lot with misc. other Glyos stuff that I don't really want.

As I waited until the next morning to access the store I was able to buy two Engineer Armorvors and I can't wait to see how the red head looks. I haven't received my package yet, but I know I've got stealth Noboto. Similar to you I would've liked Ivonium just to see the tone, but I'm sure he'll be mass released at the next drop wahooooo!!

As for Crayboth trading communities, I don't know of any beside the two mentioned, so why not set up your own :thumbsup: I only have one of each colour so no trades, bud I'd certainly be interested in trading for missing Crays in future :)

#87 Coelocanth

Coelocanth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

A few customs I made from stuff obtained at this month's drop. My first time customizing toys of any kind. I obviously need better pictures, and there's one more 'Vor, but I wanted to post something.

coelocanth-glyos1.jpg

Kind of a desert soujourn concept with the Noboto as a companion to the Vor.

#88 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Two great customs there bud :thumbsup: I presume that once was a clear Noboto, right? I particularly like the part-lego staff that the Vor is holding, as well as the 'dirty' paint job. I can't wait for my new parts to arrive now so I can get cracking on my next two customs.

#89 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hey guys.

There was a "restock or drop" of new figs.

There are still plenty of them in stock from this release and the previous release.

There wasn't an Armorvor for this release and all the figs are still in stock as of now.

So you guys that say that you won't or can't get into glyos because you can't sit around and wait for a specific time, no longer have an excuse.

Edited by PimpNugget, 29 July 2013 - 12:31 AM.

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#90 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

I grabbed one of each Noboto and both Gobons. I've finally accepted that I won't be able to trade for the couple of old figures that I want so I didn't buy any extras this time. 

I hope the next drop has some travelers with painted detail lines, or I'd be happy with a whole run of Ivorinium figures.

#91 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

I didn't pick up anything from this drop since I'm trying to keep from branching out too far into Glyos (in fact, just traded my Stealth Noboto for two Crayboth I needed :D ) but damn I really love the colors this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed for Pistachio/Caramel Armorvor and Crayboth next month :)

#92 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

I didn't pick up anything from this drop since I'm trying to keep from branching out too far into Glyos (in fact, just traded my Stealth Noboto for two Crayboth I needed :D ) but damn I really love the colors this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed for Pistachio/Caramel Armorvor and Crayboth next month :)

Pistachio Crayboth is the drop freebie for the Noboto and Gobon release. The freebies are awesome, but it's got to be a little tough on Crayboth collectors.

#93 DDR

DDR

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE Salmon #108

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Pistachio Crayboths are up!

#94 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

Is anybody ordering anytime soon? I want that new Cray but he isn't worth the $20 shipping all by his lonesome!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#95 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Is anybody ordering anytime soon? I want that new Cray but he isn't worth the $20 shipping all by his lonesome!

PM'd ya. 

Pistachio Crayboth is the drop freebie for the Noboto and Gobon release. The freebies are awesome, but it's got to be a little tough on Crayboth collectors.

Yeah I guess I was thinking (hoping) that since the Noboto/Gobon release was referred to as a mini-drop that maybe we'd be getting the 'vors in these sweet colors too, and thus a similar Crayboth :)

#96 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Images of the new October Armorvors were posted  today. Three different colorways this time, and they all look great as usual!

October-2013-Sneak-4-WEB.png

October-2013-Sneak-3-WEB.png

October-2013-Sneak-WEB.png

#97 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

I logged in to post this, just a little late. I really like the orange version - but I'm sure to get all 3. I wonder what else will be included in this drop?

#98 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

No info on when the Onell stuff hits yet. 'Beets are tomorrow though.

soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#99 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

No info on when the Onell stuff hits yet. 'Beets are tomorrow though.

thanks

#100 ersico

ersico

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

ive been keeping an eye on the blog, im hoping last week in oct, since ill be out of town and unable to get to a computer 10/18-10/25.

im just guessing but after nycc they probably need a good week to reorganize, advertize and get the numbers together for the drop.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com