• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

ok, so im starting a topic on BOGLINS,

im hoping to get photos with names to all the boglins you guys and myself can think of, big, small, action, baby, you get the idea right,,, sort of like an archive (i still have not come across a complete archive for boglins yet!!!)
i know im not the only collector of these awesome 'little rubber guys' :woot:

as soon as i get a spare 5 mins, i'll be taking photos of my collection and i'll post them along with their names,

please guys, if you have any or know any boglins names and got the pics then please post, lets get something started here, :fop:

thanks for looking, hope theres more 'Bogologists' out there,

cheers guys, biz.

Edited by bizrebellion, 27 June 2011 - 01:17 PM.

Posted Image

#2 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

Here you go.

To see the names click on the figure you wish to know the name of.

Edited by ChristianG, 27 June 2011 - 01:15 PM.

#3 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

hey thanks for your fast reply, unfortunately whatever you put in you reply isnt showing up for me??

is it a website?? if so can you post the link please,
if not, then what is it, your collection hopefully :lol:

thanks again.

Posted Image

#4 ChristianG

ChristianG

Delete me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

Sorry click on the bottom left set.

http://www.flickr.co...53333@N05/sets/

#5 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:15 AM

dude thats a big help on the mini boglins, and a fine collection too!!!!

thanks for your help, :thumbsup:

now then people, we have the mini boglins,,,,, sorted, now for the rest!!

im gonna be posting my pics later today along with names, hopefully theres more of you out there with ones i havent got yet (which isnt much really,,, appart from the mini's)

remember guys, im trying to make a sort of 'archive' for these guys so names as well as pics will be very helpfull,

cheers guys and nice one 'christian g' (hope i got your name right :D)

biz.

Posted Image

#6 bobbydixon99

bobbydixon99

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

I use this site to reference mine!!

http://yowiemaggi.ho...com/yowiemaggi/

#7 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

I have been working on a site, should be up before 2036.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#8 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hey guys, sorry about the delay with me posting my pics,,,, been really busy lately and just aint had the time,

i will try and get it all sorted for tomorrow, hopefully i will have done by tomorrow afternoon :D

thanks for your patience, oh, i aint seen to many pics from anyone else neither!!!

apart from christiang's link with his mini's of course,

wheres all you bogologists ???? :unknw:

see ya 2morrow when i post my pics, cheers guys,,

biz.

Posted Image

#9 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

Ok, so heres my collection, the names are all on the actual pictures so you will have to look at the pic to see the names, if any names are wrong then please correct me, there are so many names floating around for these guys its hard to get the right ones :confused:

this one is just my whole collection together

Attached File  My Collection.JPG   392.9K   63 downloads

and heres pics with names

Attached File  Large Boglins.JPG   367.16K   49 downloadsAttached File  Hairy Boglins.JPG   341.22K   38 downloadsAttached File  Other Boglins.JPG   371.01K   37 downloads
Attached File  Re-issue Boglins.JPG   383.77K   34 downloadsAttached File  Soggy Boglins.JPG   372.36K   35 downloadsAttached File  Small Boglins.JPG   377.2K   41 downloads
Attached File  Baby Action Boglins.JPG   405.07K   44 downloadsAttached File  Baby Boglins.JPG   361.13K   47 downloadsAttached File  Bash Em Boglins.JPG   355.74K   43 downloads

this one aint in the collection pics as it got delivered after i took the pics.

Attached File  Glow Squeel.JPG   283.86K   34 downloads

i hope you enjoy these or get the info your all looking for, i didnt add my mini boglins as ChristianG already gave us the link to his collection, nice one :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing your collections of these guys, cheers all

Oh, and sorry for taking so long :sorry:

Biz.

Edited by bizrebellion, 04 July 2011 - 09:00 AM.

Posted Image

#10 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

hey bobbydixon99 (hope thats right) cheers for the link, i've used it many times,

and AIKOLA, you say your sight will be ready by 2039, is that the year 2039, or 8:39pm??
quite confused with that one, cheers for your reply all the same

Biz.

Edited by bizrebellion, 04 July 2011 - 09:11 AM.

Posted Image

#11 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

great pics~! thanks for sharing. :)

also a few of the bigger collectors havent been around in awhile and the biggest collector stopped and sold most of his collection, or was... Boglins them self don't have a huge fan base over here in the US, mostly cuz we didn't really get them here other than the big ones. I don't remember them at all.

there are alot of posted pics here of mini boglins -- http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23191

and yeah Aikola was just making a joke about him taking so long on his site. haha :lol: I actually use his collection website quite a bit. :)

Edited by Ericnilla, 04 July 2011 - 09:40 AM.

#12 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

That's a really nice set of Boglins you have there. REALLY nice!

Went to a shop in Manchester last week and got excited when I saw they had a few Boglins in stock. That excitement died when I asked how much they were: They wanted £4 EACH for the Mini Boglins, and £30 for one of the big puppet ones!

Didn't buy any, obviously.

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#13 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the appreciation on my collection :D

£4 EACH FOR MINI'S :o :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

£30 EACH FOR LARGE :shok:

dude, thats BBAAADD, the most i have paid is £30 and thats for hairy flurp (white one with red hair) and wort (one with large tounge) TOGETHER!!!!

i hope they werent halloween boglins, i would hapily pay £50 each for those bad boys :spiteful:
im having a break from buying these guys for a while as i started collecting in april this year and to date have spent roughly £247 on them, and its getting hard to find the ones i dont have,

hopefully someone else will start posting their pics of these guys, weather its just the one they own or even a collection like mine,,, i'll be happy to see them none the less :D

cheers guys,, :drinks:

Biz.

Posted Image

#14 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:25 AM

It was one of the original, standard puppets - the olive-green one? Didn't even have a box!

They also had a box of 20 mini Boglins, including the cards - for that they wanted £50. Thought I was hearing things at first and happily handed over £15, until they confirmed that I wasn't hearing things. Bah.

I'll try and get pictures of my lot up over the weekend :)

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#15 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:24 AM

the large olive green one is dwork, and the max i would pay for him is possibly,,,,,, POSSIBLY,,, £15 providing he comes with a box,

as for the mini's,, £50 :shok: someone needs to remind those people that these toys are vintage,,, not antiques, at that price they need to be made of gold man :no:

i had dwork (olive green one) along with two small ones on ebay for 99p, along with £3 postage, goes to show how much their ripping people off huh :rolleyes:

look forward to seeing your boglins dude, nice one :thumbsup:

Biz.

Posted Image

#16 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:48 AM

Pictures have just been taken! Here we go...

Posted Image
My "big" Boglins. The brown one in the middle and the purple "Baby" Boglin were the first two I ever got.

Posted Image
Love this little guy! His mouth's mad.

Posted Image
My "core" collection of Mini Boglins. These are the ones I've had since they were in the shops, when I was a young scamp. The carry case was something I was obsessed with at the time - it went to school with me, and I slept with it next to me on the pillow. Don't know where the obsession came from.

Posted Image
Various bits and bobs I've kept hold of over the years.

Posted Image
Got all these in a big box at a market last year for £4. Made me happy. Haven't sorted them out yet, so none have been "assimilated" into the core collection just yet.

Posted Image
A 10-pack and two 5-packs I got from Spanish eBay last year.

Posted Image
Last of all, another 10-pack I got from eBay earlier this year. I'm desperately seeking an affordably priced (as in, not silly price) UK 20-pack, as the art on the back of those boxes is a mad cutaway of a house. Lovely it is.

Edited by TwoHeadedBoy, 09 July 2011 - 03:53 AM.

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

#17 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:24 AM

If any of you guys have mini boglins for trade I'd be glad to see what you've got. I've got hundreds of boglins spare and am always looking for ones I still need :-)
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#18 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Hey Twoheadedboy, gotsta admire your collection dude :thumbsup:

can i ask,, who, or what is the red guy (far right) and the pink guy from the first pick?? i have a suspition the red guy may be the 'bash em boglin' that im missing from my collection, and the pink guy is unknown to me!!
the 'baby' boglin with the red mouth is cool as f*@k man, i just bought him from ebay today along with a lime green one, will be delivered monday,,,,, hopefuly, i will post pics when they get here,

also i am TOTALY envious of your mini boglin collection, especialy the swamp game, slime skull and the slime 'bog' or toilet,,, depends what you wanna call it :unknw: i will post some pics of my mini boglin collection 2morrow dude :D

oh,,, almost forgot,,, you got likk man :angry: he's the only baby action boglin im missing n'all dude (purple one with poking out tounge), together we got practicaly the whole collection :woot: nice one for posting your pics dude :good:

hey dielaughing,,,,, post pics of what you got for trade and either myself or others reading this thread will most hapily give you offers man, i got a double of 'splatt' (small boglin puppet) and the odd 1 or 2 mini boglins i could possibly trade :woot:

nice one alll for your replies,,,

Biz.

Edited by bizrebellion, 09 July 2011 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

#19 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:47 AM

Oh, forgot to mention man,, the 3 little guys on the left in your first pic,,,

their boglin bath toys right??
i've been looking for these for AGES man, well done on owning these dude,, their quite rare.

im gonna post my mini boglin collection later today, hopefully we get more collectors posting their pics :lol:

cheers all

Biz.

Posted Image

#20 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

Heh, thanks for the comments, matey :D

The three small ones on the left are Baby Action Spitting Boglins - if you look at the "bits & bobs" picture, I still have the packaging to one of them. The pink one is a Baby Action Boglin that you may be unaware of (possibly) - the weird thing is I can't find any reference to him on the Internet! He came with some slime, and when you squeezed him the slime came out of his mouth, nose and warts. Haven't got time right now, but when I finish work I'll do a scan of the back of some packaging, he's definitely on there.

And yep, that's also a Bash'Em Boglin - he used to spit a small frog/lizard out of his mouth, no idea where that is right now, unfortunately. Overall, thanks for the comments - friendly enthusiasm is one of my favourite things :)

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

#21 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

Hey twoheadedboy,,

done a little diiging and came across this:

http://yowiemaggi.ho...ins_bash_em.htm

its your pink guy!! his name is skwish, for some reason they have him in the 'bash em boglins' section :unknw:

ill be on the look out for some 'spitting' boglins on my next car boot adventure,
chhers for your reply dude :good:

Biz.

Posted Image

#22 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

Nice bit of detective work, but with one oversight - look closely at the Bash'Em's packaging, and you'll see it identifies the brown one as Skwish! Yowie Maggi's used the wrong photo, clearly.

I'll be back from work around 11pm-ish, then I'll dig out that packaging again and scan it, find out the slimy pink one's name for sure :)

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

#23 bobbydixon99

bobbydixon99

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:16 AM

Hey twoheadedboy,,

done a little diiging and came across this:

http://yowiemaggi.homeserver.com/yowiemaggi/boglins/boglins_bash_em.htm

its your pink guy!! his name is skwish, for some reason they have him in the 'bash em boglins' section :unknw:

ill be on the look out for some 'spitting' boglins on my next car boot adventure,
chhers for your reply dude :good:

Biz.

I think they were called Bash 'Em Boglins because if you "Bashed" the top of them they fired out the frog/eyeball or whatever.

Edited by bobbydixon99, 10 July 2011 - 05:17 AM.

#24 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:06 AM

yeah i think your right twoheadedguy, look forward to seeing the scan :D

hey bobbydixon99, your right man, i got splat (one with eyeball) and if you whack him hard it flies out with some force, so hard it could knock someone out,,,, literaly, health and safety back then was quite relaxed compared to nowerdays huh!!

Posted Image

#25 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

Here's the packaging, sorry for the slight delay, had a minor crisis last night:

Posted Image

There's the pink one, top left with the other Baby Action Boglins - but they don't give out any names!

I shall call him "Pustule". Looks like there's another Bash'Em that you're missing as well!

Edited by TwoHeadedBoy, 11 July 2011 - 02:01 AM.

Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com