The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

http://onelldesign.b...ml#comment-form

$8!!

Whoop! Already sold out!

Edited by Ghost Lion, 29 July 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

That is SICK!

Posted Image

#3 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

Those sold out super quick! It's awesome that they're in production now! 8 bucks? nice!! I wasn't quick enough to get one, but hopefully I can snag one in the future.

#4 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

I'm hella pissed, I was waiting just like everybody else and I was right there when I press the refresh button for the store, I see the new content added, including the Armorvor, and add 3 to my cart, then I look over the other stuff and add a bunch of other things, only to discover when I'm ready to checkout the Armorvor are no longer available. So I just cancelled the entire order. So mad, if one of you guys managed to get a few of those, please sell me 1, please, please, please. I just only want 1, I plan to order 3 because that was the limit, but only if someone needed 1 as well. So please if you going to get 3 of them, then let me buy 1 from you. Help a bro out.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#5 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

That thing is pretty badass.

#6 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

I'm hella pissed, I was waiting just like everybody else and I was right there when I press the refresh button for the store, I see the new content added, including the Armorvor, and add 3 to my cart, then I look over the other stuff and add a bunch of other things, only to discover when I'm ready to checkout the Armorvor are no longer available. So I just cancelled the entire order. So mad, if one of you guys managed to get a few of those, please sell me 1, please, please, please. I just only want 1, I plan to order 3 because that was the limit, but only if someone needed 1 as well. So please if you going to get 3 of them, then let me buy 1 from you. Help a bro out.

Yeah, that sucks that some people weren't able to snag one of these, but now that they are in production there will be many more available in different colors. Sometimes when there is something new to the Glyos line it is best to place an order for that first then go back and place a second order for anything else you want. Yes, you'll pay double shipping, but Matt always throws in free toys to make up the difference.

#7 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Yeah, that sucks that some people weren't able to snag one of these, but now that they are in production there will be many more available in different colors. Sometimes when there is something new to the Glyos line it is best to place an order for that first then go back and place a second order for anything else you want. Yes, you'll pay double shipping, but Matt always throws in free toys to make up the difference.

Yeah I realize this now. It was going to be my first order with these guys but I got blindsided with window shopping his store I blew my opportunity.

I don't want different colored versions, that's the thing about the whole Glyos system, they are all about custom colors, yet they don't have a single primary color scheme for there different products for people to order from on a regular basis, every drop is based on a new color scheme, which makes things interesting, but doesn't allow the collector to concrete on a primary set. I just want the 1st edition version to keep things simple but now I don't know.

That's why if anyone ordered 3 Armorvors, please sell me 1.
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

#8 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Not sure if this color will be exactly repeated, but I would bet there will be a much larger quantity of them in next months drop.

I missed them too and can't wait to order some next time around.

#9 sanjeev

sanjeev

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

My heart goes out, FANtom. I set an alarm on my phone for the 8:30 drop...and of course left it in the other room as I napped right through it! I woke up close to 9, checked the site, and saw the 9 o'clock delay. Cool...I was good. Then 9 rolls around and I see another delay until 9:30. By this time, my girl and I were getting hungry and we wanted to go out for dinner. We called ahead for take out, and when 9:30 came and I saw yet another delay, I said eff it...and we split.

Fortunately, we got back in time for the drop at 10, but c'mon...

I was REALLY hoping for a game in the Passcode, too...not just a video. Oh well. Anyway, I snagged Venjorun, a bunch of vinyl, and a couple Glyans. If it's any consolation (and I'm sure it isn't), a lot of the vinyl is still available. That stuff, in my opinion, is more fun than most anything else they put out. But take that with a grain of salt: I'm a vinyl kaiju collector first, keshigomu (or BB) collector second.

...they don't have a single primary color scheme for there different products for people to order from on a regular basis, every drop is based on a new color scheme

That's not entirely accurate. Matt Doughty is WELL aware of this. Over the years, he's developed a number of different color palettes that they cycle through, and based on the popularity of each drop, they'll go back to offering that palette sooner or later. For example, the Volkriun drop the other night was actually based on a previous sale that proved popular enough to bring back (with slight changes, of course).

And, honestly, they only have SO many sculpts to work with. Do you really want to see them releasing the exact same toys--in the exact same colors--every other month? If you're in love with just one particular color scheme, that's cool. I tend to be the same way. But just save up and buy a bunch when the drop comes. If you miss out or just want to add on to what you have, just wait until that palette comes around again.

--
Sanjeev

instagram

blog

#10 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

I am very excited about this! I think this colorway looks nice, but red isn't my fav color, so I'll be watching closely for the next release. Can't wait! So excited to finally get an Armovor. :D
Posted Image

#11 Chogokin Jawa

Chogokin Jawa

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

I am very excited about this! I think this colorway looks nice, but red isn't my fav color, so I'll be watching closely for the next release. Can't wait! So excited to finally get an Armovor. :D

Missed it as well and pretty disapointed about that. Hopefully I will be able to grab some in the near future.
Pre-order or, why not, going through Kickstarter could be a great solution...don't you think so?

#12 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Got my three so I am happy!! Woot Woot!!

Don't worry, more in the future for sure!!

Edited by Clawfreak, 30 July 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#13 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

If you be willing to sell 1 to me, I'll pay more than double for it, $20 even. Let me know anyone.
Spoiler
-Walter Benjamin

#14 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

Got my three so I am happy!! Woot Woot!!

And Jay rubs salt in the wound, go figure. :p

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#15 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

I'm glad I got my 6! (kidding).....screw you guys...I'm going home. ( Cartman Voice )

Edited by Jackson, 30 July 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#16 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

I put a "need" post on OT's hoping to get lucky to score a spare off any helpful collectors out there, if I happen to get one and more then one is offered to me I'll point you guys in the right direction in this thread, (fingers crossed)

#17 aimforthetop

aimforthetop

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Paleontology, Military History, toys and console gaming 1980s-early1990s

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

I was able to get one of these, for myself. I'm thrilled these are production and only $8... with some different heads (custom or otherwise) one could Grow an Army of the best Battl... er, Fighing Fauna yet!

#18 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

Man that guy looks amazing. Sorry I missed out on it. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the next batch. I picked up a prototype of the wolf from Marty, and it's an amazing sculpt.

#19 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

And Jay rubs salt in the wound, go figure. :p

Ha, I was there like everyone else should have been, I just got in and got out and was lucky. I did the good thing though and
two are spoken for friends who also missed the drop so that leaves me with just one now. I am not worried as there will be more
the next drop!! So you guys who missed out get ready for SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

Edited by Clawfreak, 31 July 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#20 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Ha, I was there like everyone else should have been, I just got in and got out and was lucky. I did the good thing though and
two are spoken for friends who also missed the drop so that leaves me with just one now. I am not worried as there will be more
the next drop!! So you guys who missed out get ready for SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

I hope you grabbed one for me!!!

#21 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

I went to bed at 4.30AM the day of the drop (timezones aren't exactly friendly with me in these days..) but I managed to read the passcode, the comic, get an Armovor and a couple of travellers.. Oh and a crayboth too. :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

I went to bed at 4.30AM the day of the drop (timezones aren't exactly friendly with me in these days..) but I managed to read the passcode, the comic, get an Armovor and a couple of travellers.. Oh and a crayboth too. :D

Did you happen to grab a Armovor for me? :teehee:

#23 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

Hang tight until september PimpNugget, the armovor will be back in black!
http://onelldesign.b.../thank-you.html

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 Jackson

Jackson

Mondo Brawndo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

c'mon september! I need one.

#25 glass67

glass67

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Pink Floyd, the Pacific Ocean, the 80's!

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

I've been on the website for these figures before in the past, and was really impressed with what I saw. I haven't picked any up yet, though. Are the figures really as good as they look? I'm really focused on BB, Beast Saga, and Muscle right now, but I wouldn't mind having a couple of figures from this line on my shelf.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com