Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

"Just change your toy line completely, and you'll be golden!"

Sorry it's not working for you, Draznar. Just clicked it again to make sure it worked, and it did.

I'm getting a completely different website now than I did before. Either way, on to read I go.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#52 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Wow. If I'd called the original BB goofy, I'd have been crucified. :) Yeah, we tried to create a serious, dangerous world for these creatures. Read the comic. I love it.

I agree, just know most of think these are awesome.

Thanks,
dabbuu
Posted Image

#53 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

Can I just say that best part about all of this is that no matter how much shit we give Zach for this crappy toyline he can't respond to us how he would like because he is speaking not for himself but for his company.

Awesome.

Just awesome.

#54 b00sted

b00sted

The b00sted One!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Mega Bloks
    Battle Beasts
    Battlefield Heroes
    Android Modding

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Johnny, you were the one who got those? That's awesome. I really love the look of the white gator. I was wanting to try and pick him up, but just wasn't able to. I hope you like the Vorin I painted. Tried to emulate the one that I did for the multiverse contest, and I feel I actually got better details on yours. Let me know you think about him in hand. Oh, and I named him Regeant. I wanted him to be a different character. He comes from the same clan as Vorin, acting as a noble, loyal vanguard to the ram clan. When Vorin left to begin pursuing a peaceful life, Regeant saw him as someone turning his back on their clan, and made it his duty to track down and apprehend Vorin. But as he has trailed him for the past couple years, he has come across an array of evidence that shows the true betrayal comes from within the clan itself. Now, he has found himself adrift, stuck between two sides of an open conflict, clinging to his own sense of honor.

On that note, there are a ton of details on these guys that does go a bit hidden. I ordered my series 1 set from Luke's Toy Store, and hopefully should get it in tomorrow or saturday. Once I do, I can start looking at the detail and armor layout, and start planning on what I might do to repaint some. The sculpts are really nice on everything that I have seen so far.

I am glad Johnny got them too, sadly with selling all my customs I tool about a 80$ hit in the bum but was able to take my son to the show I wanted to so all in all it worked out and I know the customs went to someone that will love them. Sadly the person that picked up the Robin custom from me said that broke in shipping so that is still coming back to haunt me.

Anyways I think this line is still great, still comes in second to my armorvors but I think it still has potential.

PS Johnny you should post up some pics of the awesome you have now :p
Posted Image

#55 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Johnny, you were the one who got those? That's awesome. I really love the look of the white gator. I was wanting to try and pick him up, but just wasn't able to. I hope you like the Vorin I painted. Tried to emulate the one that I did for the multiverse contest, and I feel I actually got better details on yours. Let me know you think about him in hand.

Yep, I won the first two on eBay and then picked up your repaint after the fact. He is as awesome as everything else you have ever painted over the years. Only a couple of your custom Leo's (the ones Ghost Lion has) top him.

#56 DSTZach

DSTZach

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Can I just say that best part about all of this is that no matter how much shit we give Zach for this crappy toyline he can't respond to us how he would like because he is speaking not for himself but for his company.

Awesome.

Just awesome.

Eh, I speak my mind, although I edit out the personal remarks and f-bombs. And it's the job that keeps me coming back, to be honest. My love of MUSCLE was once strong enough to bring me here on my own, but my love of BB would be truly tested here. (Although I do enjoy it when people PM me about you specifically.)

I know how addictive Minimates are, and how good the comic is. So when somebody disses either of them, I know they haven't really given them a shot. Once you do, you'll be dreaming about those square thighs all night long. :p

#57 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

I dunno about that, Zach may just have a bit of decorum. There are people out there who's first reaction in a situation is not to be a netdouche so as mind blowing as that may be, I wouldn't be so quick to think Zach the only one in that boat. On the other hand though there's that netdouche that's apparently the PR guy for Mattel or something that just tells all his customers to f-off and pay him more or he'll hold all the toys hostage when they're not happy so clearly all toy producers aren't the same.

p.s. - Buy your MOTUC 2014 subscription by next Thursday or the line is cancelled forever!!!

#58 yakkotank

yakkotank

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Just got these in the mail yesterday, and they're neat! My son likes them, too - switching arms and legs is a time-honored tradition.

Dumb question from MiniMates noob - some of the elbows/knees seem to be very loose, falling off very easily. Are there any recommended fixes for that?

#59 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

My Thoughts

I would have liked them a lot more if the quality control were there.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#60 DSTZach

DSTZach

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Just got these in the mail yesterday, and they're neat! My son likes them, too - switching arms and legs is a time-honored tradition.

Dumb question from MiniMates noob - some of the elbows/knees seem to be very loose, falling off very easily. Are there any recommended fixes for that?

Your knees are separating? Easily? I have to say I have never seen that. Elbows usually can be separated much easier, but again, I've rarely seen an elbow simply fall apart. Bend it wrong and it may pop apart, but it will go back together fairly easily. Adding crazy clue and then moving it back and forth until it dries without locking would do it, but customer service may be able to get you replacements.

#61 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

My Fenruk cannot stand under his own weight. His legs are so loose that he droops, and at least one swings freely. Vachonus has one claw that is so loose it falls off if angled downward, and one that's stuck. It's not a flaw in the original design, it's just a quality control thing - none of the other Minimates I have owned (granted, only a few) have exhibited the kinds of probelms I saw in the Battle Beasts.

#62 DSTZach

DSTZach

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

My Thoughts

I would have liked them a lot more if the quality control were there.

Great photos. FYI, a couple of corrections:

- We never had the license for Battle Beasts. We trademarked an untrademarked name.
- We also never planned to acquire the Transformers license, or remake the original figures.
- These designs were not a retooled compromise, they were designed in tandem with the comic book, in our partnership with IDW.
- The small "boomerangs" are throwing knives, making them bigger would have defeated the purpose.
- Tate is not a hipster, he's a high school student. I don't think high school students are even ALLOWED to be hipsters.

And just some FYIs:

- The time between announcement and release was not at least partially due to us getting the comic book up and running, to act as support for the line. The TPB came out last month.
- If you don't like the humans, you could have waited for the Toys "R" Us assortment, which doesn't have any. The humans were released to comic shops, because they were the stars of the comic book.
- And I don't know about human Minimates being completely unwanted -- we've made 50 series of Marvel Minimates, and people still seem to want them just fine. :)

All that said, I'm not sure why you are having such trouble with weapons, my Merk and Fenruk hold their weapons fine. You need to pose Tate and Bliss a bit to get them to support their massive gauntlets, but again, it's doable; their sets were supposed to come with bases, but I'm not sure they made it in there (tossed my packaging).

And while Fenruk's loose knees are unfortunate (I was able to get him to stand), every toy line has stuck or loose joints, it's just a little harder to free them up on a toy that's two inches tall.

This gallery is all packaged samples, no fun-tack or crazy glue used:

http://www.artasylum.com/2013/01/on-sale-this-week-battle-beasts-minimates-series-1/

#63 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Ridureyu, I read through your full review. I got my full series of Battle Beast minimates in just a couple days ago, and I have experienced a lot the same problems you had in your review. The legs on Fenruk are completely loose and can not be posed, as half of them move freely on their own, and the other two will collapse under the weight of the figure. Vachonus's left claw just completely falls off, while his right claw seems fused to the figure. Perhaps The pieces on the right arm were put together while the paint was still drying, and essentially allowed the paint to act as a glue between the two pieces. I also think that some of the paint apps have been applied in a very thick layer. There's a lot of detail that seems to be filled in by the paint, which is a bit unfortunate. There is a lot of really great detail sculpted into these figures that isn't coming through, especially on Vorin and Gruntos. I have all of the promo Vorin's, and have painted a couple Vorins myself, and I can attest to the level of detail that is in the head sculpt, underneath the paint. My Vorin also has a lot of excess paint smudged over from one area to another. Certainly I have seen some really nice paint apps on him in the Stealth and SDCC figures, which was a little disappointing since I was so looking forward to this bright yellow and red colored Vorin.

For the loose joints, I took apart the joints, and applied a thin layer of super glue to the joint, then allowed it to completely dry before reassembling. It's what I do for a lot of different collector figures that I get that have loose joints, and typically always works. The only one that I couldn't get to work for this was Vachonus's left claw. For him, I had to just glue the claw in place. I am fine having to do all of this for my figures, but not everyone is going to. Some people are going to be disappointed if their newly purchased figures are unposeable, or pieces are falling off. And that worries me a little bit for the success of the line.

With that said though, I still really like the figures. The sculpts are really nicely done. And I like the variety of animal/body styles that we got. I think I am the opposite with you about Merk, the falcon. He's one of my favorites of the series, and I didn't have any problem with his wing arrangement. I actually think it's a really fantastic way to represent wings on a small, poseable minifigure. I was really excited about Gruntos, and he didn't fail to impress. I love his size and stature. I really like the snake as well. The sculpted tail piece works really well and gives him a nice, stable base for him to stand on. (I normally always have a problem keeping my minimates standing) Vorin's good, I have just seen his sculpt quite a few times now, including twice in full color, so he wasn't as exciting to get, as I knew him so well already. The ones that surprised me were Fenruk and Vachonus. I was really excited for Vachonus, as his claws, head, chest piece, all looked fantastic from the pictures I had seen. While I was not excited at all for Fenruk. The pictures I had seen, all the way back to SDCC, just didn't impress me. But I knew that he was the type of figure to reserve judgement about until I was holding him in my hand. And I was right about that. Once I actually got to see the spider in person, I was really impressed. He's possibly my favorite beast of this series, which I didn't think was possible. I love the way the four legs were done, and the four arms. He has such a great, unique look to him, when a man/spider hybrid can so easily be very generic. I can't say enough positive things about Fenruk. Vachonus on the other hand I was a bit disappointed by. Where as I loved the four legs on the spider, they just look a bit odd on the scorpion. Two of the legs are pointed forward and two are pointed to the side. It just doesn't look completely right, as if there should be two more legs pointed back, mirroring the front legs. Once I get the Toys r Us wave, I might experiment with using the spiders lower half on the Scorpion to see how that changes the figure.

I really liked the accessories a lot. I didn't have a problem with the beasts holding any of their weapons, or with the weapons staying mounted on the back of the figure. That's actually the part that has impressed me the most with the look of the figures. They are neat while wielding their weapons, but they look really awesome with the weapons slung over the back and on their hip. Especially Merk. I love posing him in a flying position, with his knives on his belt and his hatchets on his back. It really gives him a nice warrior look to him.

The humans are rather take it or leave it for me. I don't have a use for them, as I only want to display the beasts, but it doesn't bother me that they are there. It makes sense to have the humans for the Comic Shop wave, since they are the main two human characters in the storyline. And we'll be getting two extra beasts for the TRU wave. I would just like to keep to all beasts for future waves.

If I had to rate the different categories, on a scale of 1-4 stars, here is what I would give:

Character Designs: Vorin, Gruntos, Merk, Snake, Spider ****, Scorpion ***, Tate and Bliss **
Sculpts: All the beasts****, Humans **
Paint Apps: Merk, Snake, Spider and Scorpion ***, Gruntos and Humans **, Vorin *
Articulation: Merk and Spider ****, Vorin, Gruntos and Humans ***, Snake and Scorpion ** (I am fine with the lowered articulation on the Snake as I love the tail part as is)
Accessories: The whole series **** (Extra arms for the humans and Vorin to give them different looks is a nice touch)
Packaging: **** (Reminds me a lot of packaging from the 90's, which I like)
Quality Control: * (This is really the only major complaint I have with the series, and it hurts the playing and displaying potential of the figures without additional work)

Overall, I still really recommend these figures to anyone wanting some anthropomorphic animal warrior figures with a bit of a serious look and feel to them. Just know, at least for this first series, that you are going to have to put a little bit of work to help the joints out when you get them.

Edited by koppenschevelle, 30 January 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#64 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

Great photos. FYI, a couple of corrections:

- We never had the license for Battle Beasts. We trademarked an untrademarked name.
- We also never planned to acquire the Transformers license, or remake the original figures.
- These designs were not a retooled compromise, they were designed in tandem with the comic book, in our partnership with IDW.
- The small "boomerangs" are throwing knives, making them bigger would have defeated the purpose.
- Tate is not a hipster, he's a high school student. I don't think high school students are even ALLOWED to be hipsters.

And just some FYIs:

- The time between announcement and release was not at least partially due to us getting the comic book up and running, to act as support for the line. The TPB came out last month.
- If you don't like the humans, you could have waited for the Toys "R" Us assortment, which doesn't have any. The humans were released to comic shops, because they were the stars of the comic book.
- And I don't know about human Minimates being completely unwanted -- we've made 50 series of Marvel Minimates, and people still seem to want them just fine. :)

All that said, I'm not sure why you are having such trouble with weapons, my Merk and Fenruk hold their weapons fine. You need to pose Tate and Bliss a bit to get them to support their massive gauntlets, but again, it's doable; their sets were supposed to come with bases, but I'm not sure they made it in there (tossed my packaging).

And while Fenruk's loose knees are unfortunate (I was able to get him to stand), every toy line has stuck or loose joints, it's just a little harder to free them up on a toy that's two inches tall.

This gallery is all packaged samples, no fun-tack or crazy glue used:

http://www.artasylum.com/2013/01/on-sale-this-week-battle-beasts-minimates-series-1/

Thanks for the clarifications! I'm not sure if I should edit the review, or post a later correction, or both. they're really informative - I've updated the review first, though.

And honestly, if the QC were better, these would be great (even with the...humans...). It's just really disheartening when your spider can't stand, or the eagle can't hold his weapons, or the snake can't...do anything.

hopefully series 2 will see a huge improvement on that front!

Alkso, human-wise - I would've been totlaly fine with humans in Series 2. It's just that Series 1 is going to be such a huge make-or-break set for the line that it almost seems counterproductive.

Really, I wanted to love these guys, and the quality control is just where thigns fell over. Fenruk is my absolute favorite, but if I stand him, I get to watch him wilt and then faceplant. Understand, I really do feel bad about writing a negative review!

Edited by Ridureyu, 30 January 2013 - 02:14 PM.

#65 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

(Although I do enjoy it when people PM me about you specifically.)

I know how addictive Minimates are, and how good the comic is. So when somebody disses either of them, I know they haven't really given them a shot. Once you do, you'll be dreaming about those square thighs all night long. :p

LAWLZ

To be fair, Zach, I WANTED to like MM when I shelled out dollars for my first couple of sets. First gen Bullseye vs Daredevil 2-pack, and later the World War Hulk pack (I believe came with Sentry)... And I just couldn't get with it. The joints weren't good for long, and the boxy nature wasn't may bag anyways.

I was really excited for new BB toys, much like Rideryu, and have found the new toys disappointing. I think the hardest pill to swallow, is that DST seems to have no problem with shutting out the ideas of what a lot of the BB fans really want. I know that is a large additional reason for my resistance.

I will say that I do appreciate, after all of this time, that you do keep it "about the job". I have learned some respect for you, but I just can't like your toys, man. I know that if you guys do a nonarticulated line, you'll probably gain more favors. Also, human figures in Beast lines really suck.

#66 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

I like my Minimates Mummy.... (the one with the casket). I keep meaning to photograph him and put him up on my flickr account, but I'm just lazy about that.

Also, and I know I'm probably unique in this, but something I'd like to see? Snakes, spiders, scorpions, etc.... who are good guys, not villains. I dunno, everybody does the Wise And Heroic Mammals And Birds, while releagting all the reptiles and arthropods to the forces of eeeeeevil. But that's just me.

#67 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

I like my Minimates Mummy.... (the one with the casket). I keep meaning to photograph him and put him up on my flickr account, but I'm just lazy about that.

Also, and I know I'm probably unique in this, but something I'd like to see? Snakes, spiders, scorpions, etc.... who are good guys, not villains. I dunno, everybody does the Wise And Heroic Mammals And Birds, while releagting all the reptiles and arthropods to the forces of eeeeeevil. But that's just me.

I like reptiles a lot more than birds.
I have never had an iguana shit on my car...

#68 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

And spiders keep ants out of my house!

#69 cowbattlebeast

cowbattlebeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, but those damn walrus' are always eating my herb garden.

#70 yakkotank

yakkotank

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Your knees are separating? Easily? I have to say I have never seen that. Elbows usually can be separated much easier, but again, I've rarely seen an elbow simply fall apart. Bend it wrong and it may pop apart, but it will go back together fairly easily. Adding crazy clue and then moving it back and forth until it dries without locking would do it, but customer service may be able to get you replacements.

It's Fenruk, all right. And Grunta's leg keeps falling off.

I have had the elbow problems on a couple of them, too, but I'll try the superglue trick.

Thanks for the tip!

#71 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Adding crazy clue and then moving it back and forth until it dries without locking would do it, but customer service may be able to get you replacements.

WAT
Sounds an awful lot like "Fix your own toys"*.

Edited by ironmask, 30 January 2013 - 04:15 PM.

#72 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Stuck joints happen - this is true. But the issue is how common they are, not whether or not a figure occasionally breaks down.

OCCASIONAL stuck joints? Yeah, that's fine. The most recent series' of NECA Predators have occasional stuck joints, but overall they're good.

COMMON stuck joints? Not so good. The earlier series of NECA Predators had a lot of stuck joints, and it's not just a hassle, it is an argument against getting them (especially as they are prone to breakage when you try to fix the problem).

AT LEAST ONE stuck or loose joint per figure for wave one? This is bad. Something wrong happened at the factory. You shouldn't be expected to glue/blow dry/freeze/repair all of your own toys as a matter of course, those kinds of things should be special cases for the few that have issues. If it's a standard, then something is wrong.

#73 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

(While I was typing that, I was soaking a NECA Predator from series 1 so his arm would move. Irony?)

#74 DSTZach

DSTZach

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

LAWLZ

To be fair, Zach, I WANTED to like MM when I shelled out dollars for my first couple of sets. First gen Bullseye vs Daredevil 2-pack, and later the World War Hulk pack (I believe came with Sentry)... And I just couldn't get with it. The joints weren't good for long, and the boxy nature wasn't may bag anyways.

I was really excited for new BB toys, much like Rideryu, and have found the new toys disappointing. I think the hardest pill to swallow, is that DST seems to have no problem with shutting out the ideas of what a lot of the BB fans really want. I know that is a large additional reason for my resistance.

I will say that I do appreciate, after all of this time, that you do keep it "about the job". I have learned some respect for you, but I just can't like your toys, man. I know that if you guys do a nonarticulated line, you'll probably gain more favors. Also, human figures in Beast lines really suck.

First off, I think both of those sets you have are some pretty old Minimates! I'm not saying early MMs sucked (some people preferred that more simple, boxy style), but we've retooled the base body several times since then.

Every toy line improves, and we are constantly trying to improve on what's come before and try new things. Hence our first spider-legged block figure, resulting in some loose knees on Fenruk/Spidron. Sometimes, when you're trying something for the first time, it doesn't come out exactly the way you planned. Manufacturing errors happen with every line, and with toys this small, even small errors can wreak havoc. (I can still get my Fenruk to stand, though! :))

Yeah, we could do non-articulated figures, but why? It's been done. These were always going to be Minimates, from the beginning, and Minimates DO stuff. We didn't "shut out" what BB collectors wanted because, well, we never really sought out their input. Why? Frankly, because it's a small (but dedicated) fan base, and because most of you want figures like the original Battle Beasts, which was the LAST thing we wanted for a variety of reasons.

Plus, teaming up with IDW led to IDW developing some great visuals for the line, and a lot of our OWN development work was scrapped in favor of the new unified vision. Even if we'd taken your input, who knows how much would have made it into the line?

As far as human figures go... those two human figures take up 12.5% of the line, and the Beasts they come with are available in a two-pack together elsewhere. So it's not like you HAVE to buy them. The comic was written with humans in it to make it more relatable to humans -- not all of us relate more to anthropomorphic animals, not by a long shot -- and the human Minimates were made for fans of the book. They were also meant to attract an army of Minimate collectors, many of whom might have otherwise written off the line as "not Minimates" just like many of you write it off as "not Battle Beasts."

I know you all think we put this line together willy-nilly, didn't know what we were doing and threw a bunch of stuff together to see what stuck, but this was the result of years of planning and development. Loose knees and a slightly late ship date don't change that.

The line is doing great at TRU, by the way! Thanks to anybody who picked a set up!

#75 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

I have had these in hand now for over a week, and I have been liking them more and more. The spider still surprises me how much I like them. If someone is contemplating getting a few of these, I personally recommend the Toys R Us wave. I like the colors a lot more. They pop a bit more, and it seems like from the ones I have gotten that the paint jobs are a bit cleaner on the TRU wave.

Anyways, as many of you here on the boards know, I have been collecting a snake army of battle beasts for many many years. I was very excited to see them releasing a snake minimate in the first release. I picked up one of the LCS series, and two of the TRU series to add to my army. I really like the sculpt a lot. The use of the tail instead of legs really makes them stand out amongst the other snakes of the army. However, I noticed that the snake is a rattlesnake, befitting the desert theme of all the other bad guys of series 1, but both releases are in different shades of green. I decided to do a quick paint job to make one of my extra TRU snakes into an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, which I believe to be the inspiration for the sculpt. I named him Crotalus. Let me know what you guys think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's a group shot of the minimate snakes that are proudly joining my Snake army.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com