• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Caving, Mushrooming, Newsletter creation, radio, formicariums, guitar, singing, writing, thrift stores, garage saling, board games, discussion

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Is there a thread or website that has a condensed library of images for the new figures? I'd like to see them all side by side, you know like in a consecutive order of release or something similar.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

http://www.takaratom...cter/index.html

It's in Japanese but google chrome can translate most of it. It doesn't say dates, to my knowledge but at least you get a general idea.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Is there a thread or website that has a condensed library of images for the new figures? I'd like to see them all side by side, you know like in a consecutive order of release or something similar.

Sounds to me like you're asking for a photo of the actual figures themselves, no? I'm not aware of one that has them displayed in the way you mentioned. I have some of the beasts (and eventually will have all of them) posted in my Shadow Decals thread. Only one beast per photo though; none are shot in a group.

#4 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Caving, Mushrooming, Newsletter creation, radio, formicariums, guitar, singing, writing, thrift stores, garage saling, board games, discussion

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Sounds to me like you're asking for a photo of the actual figures themselves, no? I'm not aware of one that has them displayed in the way you mentioned. I have some of the beasts (and eventually will have all of them) posted in my Shadow Decals thread. Only one beast per photo though; none are shot in a group.

exactly.... actual photos

#5 Louk

Louk

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

exactly.... actual photos

This website has good photos of each figure released so far, and they are generally listed in release order (by tribe)
Saibikan Garden

#6 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

This website has good photos of each figure released so far, and they are generally listed in release order (by tribe)
Saibikan Garden

It will have to do! Thanks!

#7 Undrave

Undrave

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

I would take a picture of what I got so far (every non-burst figure except Oruga and Dolfan) but I don't have a decent camera since my nikon decided to stop working.

#8 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

I've made a comment on this in an earlier thread. But I noticed on that site, that the line hasn't produced as much air creatures as the other two categories. I think it will prove more difficult to make air creatures, unless they start utilizing insects or dinosaurs (even dinosaurs doesn't expand the options much). Some air creatures are just difficult or not feasible to produce because of restrictions concerning size (ex: thin necks, like a heron). Others are more of a logical restriction. Do ostriches, penguins, dodos, kiwis, fit into the air category? None of those can fly.

Just an observation.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com