• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vaal

vaal

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E, MOTUC, Vintage MOTU, Vintage Star Wars, TOS Star Trek

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

Are these the only cards out there for Liorga?

Posted Image

The first one is from the 3-Pack, the second two are from the Burst figures. Wondered if the single carded Liorga had a different card. I thought it was odd that his regular card is totally different art than the burst ones.

The shark has the same artwork for all three cards:
Posted Image

Just curious. :)

#2 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

The only one missing here is the promo card which is the same artwork as the one from the 3-pack.

Posted Image

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I just checked my single-pack Liorga and can confirm the card is the same as the one that comes with the three-pack starter. Not sure why he's the only one with unique artwork; maybe originally each character was supposed to have different artwork for the burst-version and the idea got scrapped early on? Liorga could have been used as a prototype and they decided to go ahead and use the artwork since it was already created. Pure speculation, but similar to my idea regarding the boilerplate weapon that looks like it was designed for the Rhino.

Or, maybe they just decided he'd get extra artwork since he's the 'hero' of the series.

#4 vaal

vaal

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, M.U.S.C.L.E, MOTUC, Vintage MOTU, Vintage Star Wars, TOS Star Trek

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Thanks for the info guys! :)

Now....how do we get those promo cards... :teehee:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com