mike853

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Anything mini, but gonna be focusing on monster in my pocket
    For the time being the rarer the better

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

I've been getting pretty lucky with the regional colours too. These are some eBay bundles I've picked up in the last couple of weeks. Two yellow cateblepas in one lot for £8 which came in under my target of 50p per figure. I missed out on the sellers previous lot with a red kali but I wasn't too cut up about it. I bagged a bigger lot that had the neon red cateblepas and the small bundle with the skeleton. I thought the smaller bundle would get some interest but I won it for 99p. I'll be quite happy if I can carry on at this rate.
Only trouble now is the amount of time I spend on eBay checking through lots

I know that problem checking eBay bundle, I bought pretty much every other bundle the seller of the yellow bundle had except red, ended up with about 30 figures I needed for about £15

I've been getting pretty lucky with the regional colours too. These are some eBay bundles I've picked up in the last couple of weeks. Two yellow cateblepas in one lot for £8 which came in under my target of 50p per figure. I missed out on the sellers previous lot with a red kali but I wasn't too cut up about it. I bagged a bigger lot that had the neon red cateblepas and the small bundle with the skeleton. I thought the smaller bundle would get some interest but I won it for 99p. I'll be quite happy if I can carry on at this rate.
Only trouble now is the amount of time I spend on eBay checking through lots

I know that problem checking eBay bundle, I bought pretty much every other bundle the seller of the yellow bundle had except red, ended up with about 30 figures I needed for about £15

#27 Mondo7

Mondo7

Getting back into collecting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Rebuilding/finding my original mimp collection.

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:39 AM

Whoever got that red bundle wanted it pretty bad, probably for the kali. I didn't mind missing out because I was only going to bid on one bundle.

#28 mike853

mike853

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

I won pretty much every thing that seller had except the red and yellow bundles, paid about a tenner for 30 figures I needed, like yourself I spend far to much time checking bundles on eBay, ended up with a fair few doubles though, are you in UK?

#29 mike853

mike853

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:06 PM

Was 10 not 15, my phones having a mare with this site tonight

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com