71 replies to this topic

#1 Wraith

Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:33 AM

I'm sure by now you have all heard of certain recent events on this board which (as I am sure you could have inferred) have completely angered me. There Didn't seem to be a reason for this to happen but for some reason it did. I'm not going to name names or explain exactly what has made me this mad but I'm sure you can all figure it out. This will be my last post to this forum. I made a few friends and one or two enemies. I'm not mad at any of you and I hope you don't get mad at me for this but just the thought of being reprimanded for spelling incorrectly makes my entire attitude about this great board with many great people change 180 degrees. If any of you wish to contact me again my AIM S/N is "SpectreSage".

Farewell.

-Wraith

=================EDIT=====================

just to clear things up, i am leaving out of protest, i really dont want to go but i have great fears as to where this board is heading and this is the only thing i can do. feel free to take my mod powers from me but please dont delete my account. thanks.
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

#2 kinder muscle

kinder muscle

Decepticon.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:42 AM

farewell wraith may good things come to you in life
Of all the things I've lost I think I miss my mind the most.

#3 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:50 AM

Wait Wraith my man Im really lost in a cloud on this one so to speak

I don't understand why you are leaving and all but dude don't

Your one of the top guys here on Akia

I personally enjoy your input and insight on everything you do in and for thr forums

don't let a few people chase you away

who's gonna be the Mod for the sightings forums?

I would love to do it but like this it would kind of suck

I hinted in a few post that I would love to move up the ranks of Akia but I wouldnt want to like this (maybe if someone got to busy and couldn't mod anymore) Im not even saying that im even close to being a mod or anything

but wraith what I am personally caught off guard by this thats why I'm somewhat rambaling here so sorry if any of this comes out wrong

well you will be missed and I'm sorry you are going out like this :stupid:
The Only True Measure Of Success Of Any Hobby Is How Much You Enjoy Participating in it.
--------------------------------

View What M.U.S.C.L.E.'s I Have For Trade And Sale On muscledb.com CLICK HERE

#4 kinder muscle

kinder muscle

Decepticon.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 11:17 AM

im leaveing too so farewell to you all o and philly and to other people who are wondering why we left lets just say its a certan promotion among the ranks. and im sure my going is welcomed my some people but anyways i hope the best to all of you and goodbye.

effed up kid has took his leave :stupid:

another edit. lol don't delete mine also as i migt return one day and i also don't want to leave as i love this place but meh i might see you guys some day but anyways see ya around

#5 kinder muscle

kinder muscle

Decepticon.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 11:18 AM

my aol screen name is key2chaos if anybody cares

#6 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 12:02 PM

Wraith, leaving huh, I myself also don't know why you are choosing to leave but you should do what you feel, anywho I'll see you around on AIM or something, farewell to the both of you, stop by the forums once in awhile...

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#7 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 12:09 PM

Awwwwww, man....

I understand that you are upset, but I wish you wouldn't let yourself be chased off by this kinda crap.

I really hope you reconsider. :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#8 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 12:39 PM

its all chibi's fault! :lol:

no seriously, i have no clue what is going on.
www.rawkthreads.com

#9 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 12:48 PM

Please dont leave..
:lol:

#10 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:09 PM

Instead of leaving, why not switch to Lurk?

Wrath, and KinderMuscle, both of you are valuble in your own way to this forum.

'twill be lessoned by the removal of your presense.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#11 mimoman

mimoman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:16 PM

Instead of leaving, why not switch to Lurk?

Wrath, and KinderMuscle, both of you are valuble in your own way to this forum.

'twill be lessoned by the removal of your presense.

I assume "Lurk" is a state where one reads every once in a while and posts never?

#12 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:18 PM

Yes. That is pretty much the definition of "lurk."

Also, simi-Lurk is when you don't turn off the setting that shows you are on the boards, or don't log out.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#13 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:31 PM

Well, if you're looking to leave guys, then in the words of Willy Wonka...

Adieu, adieu. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#14 Warsman

Warsman

Demonic General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:37 PM

takes me by surprise comrad.

the promotion takes me also by suprise ,
a anal pore that everyone hates becomes the one man that is under JK
himself. :)

i'm not sure what to think
gain a global mod lose 2 members and possibly more that haven't come forward yet.

:lol: and depending on how things continue , even I may have to take a different path.
A place where I was quite happy , now i feel i have to watch my grammar and thinking patterns otherwise the teacher will hit me on my wrists for slouching.
~This space for rent.
~~The Management

#15 ToyMan

ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 01:45 PM

this thread is getting lamer and lamer by the moment.

a little youthful rebellion is healthy, but this is downright self-indulgent.

seriously, what a load of pants. thanks for all the drama. <_<

#16 Kinnikux

Kinnikux

Devil Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 02:14 PM

Good bye Kinder....I hope you find that drunken master behind the shelf at the thrift store some day......haha that was a hilarious debate :lol: good times. But seriously Wraith even though you probably won't read this, I didn't know you so well but you seemed cool enough to me. No need for you too leave. I think this crap will all eventually blow over though. A valued member like yourself thats well liked by the community should not just flat out leave. As for kinder muscle....hes just trying to score sympathy points so whatever, let his arse leave.

#17 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 02:25 PM

General Veers is a good guy....
He gets a promotion, wow...
Does Veers get a paycheck for this?
Why all the crybaby crap? Veers gets a promotion, and Im leaving....
Boo F'n Hoo...
Leave if you want, but I think that it would be pretty lame if you left.
I quote Kid Muscle by saying " What about Honor and Self Respect?"
Dont just leave because fellow board members have upset you, stay and indulge in M.U.S.C.L.E. fun with the rest of us!

#18 ToyMan

ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 04:53 PM

yeah, don't pull a "steve austin". :D

#19 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 04:57 PM

Leaving on account of Veers's promotion is the cowards way out. I personally have no issues with him but as you said, people can turn 180. If you fell you have given him chance after chance, you can ignore him. I mean you can choose to ignore what people say. Just because he has some powerz doesnt mean he can slaughter what you say. He will get reprocussions for doing that. BUt be optimistic, he could end up an aquatance, even a friend on the boards to ya.

Sure you can run away from this problem, and dont have to think about it twice, but what would that solve in 'real' life running away from your problems. Step up and face it. I hope you both read this as its the best advice to take yet sooo sappy to read/ listen to.
I Sell some ultimate muscle and m.u.sc.l.e stuff, email/pm me for details
#012 king muscle (green foil lettering)
#013 terryman (green foil letterings)
#020 ramenman (blue foil letterings)
#045 kinikudriver (red and green foil letterings)
Series 2 CCG cards All and All Series 2 figures
Starcom Needs: ALL. Doubles, tripples, etc... Any condition welcome.

#20 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 05:41 PM

Don't leave... but if you do, I'll miss you guys a ton.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 07:35 PM

Don't leave guys. :D I don't know you too well Wraith,but you seemed like a cool guy. And Mr. kinder please don't leave, I think you're a pretty cool guy to talk to in the chat rooms. I hope you guys reconsider. :p
Posted Image

#22 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 07:36 PM

I wish you guys would reconsider. I am saddened by this. :p :D

Peace! :lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#23 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 08:45 PM

It's too bad that you guys are leaving, and even more disappointing that you're leaving because of Veers. Frankly, I think Veers makes a great mod. He brings a measure of quality control to the boards. Sure, he rags on people, but he only seems to rag on those who 1) don't take the time to write coherent posts, 2) create posts or polls that nobody gives a crap about, or 3) sound like whiny brats. I guess it's possible that Veers has been out of line in his criticisms and I simply didn't see those posts, but on all of his posts I've seen, his comments were valid. I haven't noticed any issues arise between Veers and Warsman or Wraith, though... did I miss something here? e+

I will sincerely miss Wraith... I think he contributed positively to the board, and he's always seemed to be a pretty cool guy. And if Warsman leaves, that will suck balls, too.

But, hey... what's with all this melodrama recently? It's a friggin' toy board, for Christ's sake! Why are we getting all worked up about it? Let's put things into perspective here and talk about some toys! :lol:

-Nathan

#24 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:06 PM

I can definitely understand a vacation, due to kids/people stressin' you all out. Hell, I have been to that point twice in the last week.

What I don't understand is a referee, maybe 2 referees, and another member all seemingly good guys, bailin' the boards without everyone totally understanding the circumstances?

Seriously, I must have missed it too, unless it is just jealously that Veers got a killer promotion.

I personally like Veers' style (probably until he busts my balls hard).

What I cannot understand is that you said you were leaving and weren't going to name names and then all of a sudden it is Veers. That is lame.

Don't name names or do name names, however, don't say your not going to name names and then do!

Did everyone catch that? Ha! Ha! That was crazy arse confusing!

Anyway, I really don't know you two very well, however, good luck, chao!

I would have to pretty much agree with Toyman and MIWP from just knowing what I have read in this post and nothing more.

Maybe if you two or three (its sounds like almost 3 to me) would be a ton more specific and lay it all out for us in the dark, maybe it wouldn't seem so "lame" or "crybaby crap" to some of us.

All just because Veers got a promotion and he is a straight talkin' guy? That sound messed up to me!

THEGODBEAST e+

#25 The Shizit

The Shizit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:31 PM

this is one of the lamest, yet funniest threads.

seriously, do you read what you are typing? i dont read every thread at this board, but i take it that some people think that some mod's go off on a power trip or something. i dont know, nor do i care but...

getting pissed because someone got a promotion AT A TOY MESSAGE BOARD. oy vey
www.rawkthreads.com

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com