• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

All of you in the UK who want your Ultimate Muscle fix,it's now showing on the kids channel Kix starting today. Shoulda mentioned this a few days ago, but I forgot to mention.

Ah well! At least I'm now reminded why I loved to watch this in the first place.

Kid: Oh, I get it! That "K" on Terry's forehead must stand for "Kiss---"!
Meat: Hey, cut it with the profanities, Kid! Or else they're going to get booted off the planet!
Kid: Then why didn't you say so, you son of a ---?
Buffaloman: ENOUGH!!!

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

AWESOME! Maybe this'll give it the umph to get it to DVD?

Cross your fingers!
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

AWESOME! Maybe this'll give it the umph to get it to DVD?

Cross your fingers!

Maybe we can get Strontium Dog to record them and upload for us!!! :(

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#4 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

Maybe we can get Strontium Dog to record them and upload for us!!! :(

Record and rip! Record and rip! (I was going to use a smiley here, but there doesn't seem to be a cheering one, so just pretend)
Posted Image

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

I think :( is appropriate.

Expecially hit the third season. Those are absolutly impossible to find.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#6 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

im lucky that theres all episodes in portuguese :(

#7 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hi,
Im the Site Admin at:
http://www.UKdb.co.cc
I have recorded all 5 episodes that aired on the 25th of October 2010 and have uploaded them on the UKdb forums. To view the episodes they are located under our download area in the other section. I will daily update the episodes with TV-RIPS as Kix! is airing 5 episodes a day.

The link to the forums is here:
http://www.ukdb.co.cc/PHPBB3/

Note the 'Download Area' is only available for members so register and start downloading :D.

Edited by dbzimran, 25 October 2010 - 04:39 PM.

#8 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:15 PM

Hi,
Im the Site Admin at:
I have recorded all 5 episodes that aired on the 25th of October 2010 and have uploaded them on the UKdb forums. To view the episodes they are located under our download area in the other section. I will daily update the episodes with TV-RIPS as Kix! is airing 5 episodes a day.

Note the 'Download Area' is only available for members so register and start downloading :D.

Very cool!
Posted Image

#9 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

Hi,
Im the Site Admin at:

You sire, are a hero. One of the big things that's been limiting the American Kinnikuman community is that Ultimate Muscle wasn't available to anyone besides hardcore fans with a lot of disposable income. You have no idea how many anime fans (and western cartoon fans, for some reason) I've run into who have fond memories of the show and were disappointed when it never found it's way to the internet. Now, when someone gets nostalgic for the show, they actually have a chance of being able to rewatch it might want to discuss it.
Posted Image

#10 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

Don't mention it :D. Fans of Ultimate Muscle have waited far too long for the release of the dub i will make it my goal to upload evey last episode of the series in the dub. :lol:. I have around 50 episodes but the quality is not great i will upload the TV-RIP's then remaster all the series so it is worthy to be burnt on DVD. UKdb is where i will post the links. If all goes to plan i will post all 77 episodes here :M:.

#11 kinnikumanbigbody

kinnikumanbigbody

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Location:silvio berlusconi and northen league's reich(also know as Italy).
  • Interests:everything about kinnikuman,hot asian chicks and anime chicks with nice belly buttons(yeah,i have issues) ,good food,tokusatsu,transformers(except the michael e-bay's movies,they are horrible),insulting the average italian citizen which he is racist,dumb,ignorant and berlusconi and mafia's supporter,wrestling(especially the 1980's american wrestling,japanese wrestling and the pre-2004 WWE).<br />

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

I hope it will be succesful enough to have the original japanese version subbed(silly dreamer).
i'm triumphant!!!

big body's song

coolest troll and biggest rinko nikaido fan ever:MATTO!

greatest translator ever:soldierataru

kinnikuman big body fan #1

yasunori kato need MOAR fans!

#12 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

i cant find the downlaod area :o

#13 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

i cant find the downlaod area :o

Like i said it is only viewable to registered members. Sorry just a precaution we use. Once you have registered Ultimate Muscle is under 'Other' in the 'Download Area'
Here is a url: http://www.ukdb.co.c...1e0b27964ddb969

Edited by dbzimran, 26 October 2010 - 10:42 AM.

#14 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:39 PM

i had registred, just didnt found it :D

but now its ok, thanks :o

#15 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

i had registred, just didnt found it :D

but now its ok, thanks :o

Cool remember that will be the thread that eventually all 77 episodes of Ultimate Muscle will be uploaded to. B)

#16 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

Cool remember that will be the thread that eventually all 77 episodes of Ultimate Muscle will be uploaded to. :o

do you know for certain kix plans to air all 77 episodes? because im not even sure if its been english dubbed all the way to the final 77th episode.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#17 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

do you know for certain kix plans to air all 77 episodes? because im not even sure if its been english dubbed all the way to the final 77th episode.

Yes, all 77 episodes were dubbed by 4Kids and aired here in the US.

#18 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:00 AM

and ig anyone whants to listen in portuguese, its easier to find,(even in youtube), but i dont think you will get used to the portuguese voices :lol:

just type "Musculo Total"

#19 dbzimran

dbzimran

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:32 AM

I have episode 77. But as the recording quality is far too rubbish to share i wont upload it. I want the series to be uploaded in high quality. Hopefully Kix! will air 77 episodes. It seems like a hit though. Alot of people are tuning in for it.

#20 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

A thought just occurred to me. Someone compare the American DVD rips to the UK Kix rips and see if they run at the same speed. PAL regions have a bad habit of slightly speeding up Region 1 TV shows. It's only about a 1.03 speed difference, but it does distort the voices slightly.
Posted Image

#21 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

Yude-sensei showing some interest in getting Ultimate Muscle on DVD - going to send him a copy.

https://twitter.com/...tus/28869369180
Posted Image

#22 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

Is it wise to send a bootleg to the guy who owns the intellectual property? Make a note that only the first four episodes came out officially, and the only known episodes floating around the community are from the first two seasons only.

I'm supprised he can't get copies of all the three seasons himself since he's the creator of the series.

#23 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:39 PM

Is it wise to send a bootleg to the guy who owns the intellectual property? Make a note that only the first four episodes came out officially, and the only known episodes floating around the community are from the first two seasons only.

I'm supprised he can't get copies of all the three seasons himself since he's the creator of the series.

I am sending him a new, official DVD - when I said copy I just meant an official copy of the DVD. He does not have any Ultimate Muscle stuff on DVD. Long story short, but up until a few years ago, Yudetamago were not personally sent or involved of any of their merchandising. They did not even own the rights to their older stuff. He goes into detail on that subject in the コンプRex Kinkeshi interview with Mandarake.
Posted Image

#24 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

Wow. Any chance you'd be the translator for that review and allow Team Kinniku to put it up as part of the 'specials' section?

#25 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

Wow. Any chance you'd be the translator for that review and allow Team Kinniku to put it up as part of the 'specials' section?

PM Sent.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com