• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Little Rubber guys specially MIMPs, OMFG, Minikins and a lot of LRG

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

I don´t know if this been share before.......

These 6 characters each had a different action, and included a container of one of 3 kinds of "Spew Goo", to expel slimy gel or pretend dough, or shoot disappearing ink. The Spew Crew toys were designed by Garbage Pail Kids' artist John Pound for Lewis Galoob Toys. They were released in 1990, and were hard to find in the United States, and of course now they are even rarer.

http://www.poundart....b/spewcrew.html

Attached Files

#2 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

More....

Attached Files

#3 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

I still have Junker with some Minor Paint wear used to have Noser and Trasher though I still might have that last one im not sure. All I Remember about these was I got them in Leeds Market stall in the early 90s I must of been about 6 to 8 years old at the time. So they must of been discounted old stock most toy lines sold in Market stalls in UK are i never saw them in any actual stores though.

I do also remember the card they came with was covered in painted green slime with a rotting human head in the top corner that wasn't made into a actual toy.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

I still have Junker with some Minor Paint wear used to have Noser and Trasher though I still might have that last one im not sure. All I Remember about these was I got them in Leeds Market stall in the early 90s I must of been about 6 to 8 years old at the time. So they must of been discounted old stock most toy lines sold in Market stalls in UK are i never saw them in any actual stores though.

I do also remember the card they came with was covered in painted green slime with a rotting human head in the top corner that wasn't made into a actual toy.

Woow Junker it´s great man! i just get those three in the pictures, and i wish i could have them all.

The were known in Mexico as "Onda guacala" pretty close to Spew Crew but i can´t remember the package

#5 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

The were known in Mexico as "Onda guacala"

haha isn't that basically "a wave of disgusting"?

Edited by bachamn, 13 August 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#6 alfonsovaldezv

alfonsovaldezv

toy dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

Yep basically :lol:

i guess in mexican folklore it makes sense, but literally spew crew would be "La tripulación escupidora" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by alfonsovaldezv, 13 August 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#7 Balthi3r

Balthi3r

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:58 AM

Is Junker still on sale? I would buy it! Thanks!

Edited by Balthi3r, 25 August 2018 - 04:59 AM.

#8 EdGein

EdGein

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:16 AM

I have all of them except the robot.  I cannot find Junker for the life of me!  Looking to sell, Acidonia?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com