#1 Kinnikux

Kinnikux

Devil Ashuraman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 06:53 PM

Hey guys,
I live around ocean city Maryland and have checked about 4 different wal-marts, and have not seen squat when it comes to Ultimate muscle. Now, I know most of you have found the toys, but is there any official release date for these guys? I talked to a girl and she said they may have them within a week, but shes not sure. Im sure Mike knows the answer to this, but I would think there would be some sort of release date. It just seems weird to me there have been no commercials or anything. Anyone have any info? thanks a lot.

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 07:12 PM

I live in Virginia, and I've only found Ultimate Muscle toys at Super Walmarts. I've checked at least two different normal Walmarts (one almost on a daily basis) and I haven't seen anything. Both the Super Walmarts I've checked have them.

Keep in mind that sometimes they're not easy to find in the Walmart toy aisle. For some reason, Ultimate Muscle toys are sometimes placed in weird locations. For example, in one Walmart, I found the 6.5" figures and the 15-packs in the collectible cars section, and the CCG figures in a completely separate game section two aisles away from the action figures. :)

-Nathan

PS - I've gotten 7 different CCG packs, and all 7 of the figures have been red. WTF?!

#3 gojiman

gojiman

Typo King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 08:08 PM

Hey Tortle,
I bought a total of 9 packs so far and all but one of my figures have been red.
I think it's because I took them of of one peg on the display rather than taking from
the top peg and bottom peg. I'm sure when the person stocking the toys puts them up, they just take them in order as they come out of the case. I'm guessing that half of the case is red and the other half is blue.
don't you think your a little too old to play with toys?

#4 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 05:14 AM

Official release is sometime in January,.
--Mike
|= <

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of 4Kids Entertainment or its affiliates.

Want an autographed picture? Click here!

#5 RobinMask81

RobinMask81

Hokage Sama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 11:09 AM

Super Walmarts?!?! I didnt know they had them. Well ive checked all the walmarts around my area(philly, Pa) and nobody has them. When i ask employees, all i get for a response is, "Whats a ultimate muscle?"

:blink:

#6 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 04:16 PM

Robin, here's some Super Walmart locations near Philly. Give these places a call and ask them if they will ship some Ultimate Muscle to a Philly store. There's no harm in asking!:lol:

Geeze, I can't believe they don't have a Super Walmart in Philly. They have 'em in podunk locations like Mount Pocono or Ephrata, but not in an urban center like Philly.

PA Locations

Go figger.

BTW, for those of you who live in a "podunk" location, I naturally meant that in the nicest way. :p

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#7 Liokaiserbf

Liokaiserbf

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 05:50 PM

Well I found them at my local Target, and sure enough was just a little short for the 6.5 figs X_x woulda liked them to help with making CAWs in Smackdown:Shut Your Mouth.

anyway picked up the first set of the Micro guys, and I got a flesh Checkmate not a silver in my set. :lol:

#8 Protoman

Protoman

Transformers Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Transformers, Kinnikuman, 80s/90s toys, video games

Posted 02 January 2003 - 07:23 PM

As of January 2nd, here in Montreal Canada. Still no luck in any of the Wal Marts or specialty card shops when it comes to the figures and/or cards. :lol:

#9 BradH

BradH

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 05:00 AM

Nuthin in my immeadite area either :lol:

My sis said she saw some down where she lives (Carbondale, IL. if you live in that area) so im gonna ask her if she can get the first 4 sets for me.

BTW,
Anyone live in the Champaign, IL or Terra Haute, IN. areas im only bout 45 min from each and wondering if they hav'em there?

Later all,
Brad H.

#10 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 03:22 PM

I went to Mejer in Livonia Michigan last weekend but no luck...
Does anybody hve a clue when they hi shelves?

#11 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 07 January 2003 - 09:42 PM

Wow, BradH is back! Where have you been my friend. I have not seen a post from you in a long time!!! Welcome back! ;)

:D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com