Been wondering if anyone posts much here as having had a look on here nw and again it looks like most people don't much these days.
hadn't got any new figures in a couple of years but in the last little while got some I needed, leaving me needing only 2 from series 1 now, a bunch of skeleton dinosaurs and of course plenty of series 3's.
So I was looking through the figures I've got and wondered if anyone has some oddities or more unusual figures in theirs?
The reason for this being is I'd completely forgotten I had some figures from Colombia, Bulgaria etc and my prototype wrestlers and I saw a S2 Spectre that was supposedly in olive green sell for a crazy amount on ebay the other day.
What would people consider as an oddity? factory errors? lesser known offshoots? those french red or yellow figures of ones people didn't think existed? or things like the star jotun troll?
Anyway I took a couple of photos of ones I have that are what I think of as oddities so any opinions and so on would be great.
1. Colombian figures. Same molds as Peruvian but made from soft rubber. Most of them don't stand up either.
2. Wrester Prototypes. These have no numbers on the feet, but have copyright 1995 on the other as per.
3. Bulgrian Wrestlers. Interestingly the Brad the Barbarian has kellogs on one foot, but Piranha the Piledriver is the same as the regular version.
4. Drude without painted skull. I got this in a bog standard ebay lot and never seen another one. Doesn;t show any signs of tampering and the paint on the hair is in great condition
5. Series 4 hard plastic. I like these ones as although well known they just are a bit different.
6. Alu factory error. Guess they mixed up the yellow dye with red or something but it's still cool.