4 replies to this topic

#1 jtsounds3

jtsounds3

Smurfcity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

The first is on card. It says at the top Thingz that go bump in the night. It is a toilet with a hand coming out. Pretty small figure. The second is a little green figure, about the size of a M.U.S.C.L.E figure. It is a softer rubber material. It has MFG China on the bottom of one foot. On the bottom of the other it has the NBR with a 1 next to it with a line under the 1 and below the line is the letter a. On his back it has the number 25. Thanks, Travis

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5108 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

It says at the top Thingz that go bump in the night.

Then what are you asking? :D That's the toyline. It's been discussed here a little bit, and some guys seem to collect them. The figure's name, "The Flush Thing", is on the bottom left.

The second is a little green figure, about the size of a M.U.S.C.L.E figure.

Monster In My Pocket, specifically the Great Beast. This particular figure is a pine green cereal premium, worth around $10, about ten times as much as the average MIMP.

#3 jtsounds3

jtsounds3

Smurfcity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Monster In My Pocket, specifically the Great Beast. This particular figure is a pine green cereal premium, worth around $10, about ten times as much as the average MIMP.

That green great beast just ended via auction...$65

#4 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5108 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Yours or somebody else's? Someone just got very lucky - a pine Great Beast is not worth that much. Maybe it will be a more normal price in time, same way the Series 3 figures are insanely expensive.

#5 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

Someone just got very lucky - a pine Great Beast is not worth that much.

It's worth whatever someone will pay for it! I certainly see fewer of these than I see Series 3 figures. Also, for once the seller had the good sense to sell it worldwide, thus attracting global bidders for whom US cereal premiums are alien.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com