Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Ultraman Alien?

Best Answer redjarojam , 26 February 2015 - 09:37 AM

That is scissors jaguar from kamen rider! That big old belt buckle means old school kamen rider shocker villains haha. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

So this is actually a 6" vinyl figure but no other forums exist like LRG with the collective vast knowledge on all things toy-related. So, I thought I'd give this one a try.

On a recent trip to The Philippines, I brought back a suitcase full of very cheap toys. Included was a pile of Ultraman 6" vinyl Ultra Kaiju. This guy was amongst the lot and has the "Bandai 2002" mark but I can't seem to find anything about him. I only assume he's from Ultraman but I could be wrong.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers. Attached File  image.jpg   71.46K   10 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   71.46K   10 downloads

#2 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:37 AM   Best Answer

That is scissors jaguar from kamen rider! That big old belt buckle means old school kamen rider shocker villains haha.

#3 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

That is scissors jaguar from kamen rider! That big old belt buckle means old school kamen rider shocker villains haha.

You are awesome! Thank you. I'm just starting to learn more about Kamen Rider so this was a bonus. Cheers.

#4 MasonofDITreasures

MasonofDITreasures

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Toys, video games, movies, TV

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

Cool figure! I love the Philippines, wonderful country.  :D

www.DITreasures.blogspot.com

#5 zootine

zootine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:19 AM

Cool figure! I love the Philippines, wonderful country. :D

Indeed. The toy mall at Green Hills in Quezon City was astounding and the wholesale bootleg toy tower in Divisoria in Manila made me weep with joy. I think you just "liked" my custom plastic army men pic over on Instagram, Mason? I have more pics there of my Philippines toy haul.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com