5 replies to this topic

#1 endivarbraysen

endivarbraysen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

Okay, I would really appreciate some help on this one. From what I remember I got one of these at a convenient store in the late 80s in southern IN. It came in a clear baggie. It was approx 2 inches in height and a solid color plastic. It came as a torso-head piece, 2 arms, 2 legs that hou snap together. I would love to just find some pics of these things if at all possible. Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 benkobiman

benkobiman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:57 AM

something like these?

https://www.ebay.com...HwAAOSwA79ZmJnf

give us a little more to go on... can you describe specifically any details on them that might point us to a specific line? anything you can remember on details might help!

#3 Packrat

Packrat

Hoarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Battle beasts, Earthworm Jim, Vidya game toys.
    Coffee

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:42 AM

are you talking about The little gumball chibi gundam knock offs .I bought one from a video store and I loved it. lost the stupid thing. 

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

SD Macross (robotech) model kits?

Attached File  cdxmacrosssdvt1fnt.jpg   35.16K   0 downloads
Attached File  cdx+macross+sd+ve1+side.jpg   35.4K   0 downloads

#5 endivarbraysen

endivarbraysen

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback folks! The ebay auction is very similar to what I remember. I'd love to give more details, but it was so long ago that I'm stretching as is. Like I said, very similar to the ebay set but maybe a touch less flair - although I could be wrong. For the macross stuff, I'm pretty sure it wasn't robotech oriented and certainly not super deformed. They were pretty skinny robots. Thanks again, all! And please feel free to give more suggestions. I'd love to stuff that's similar...maybe one of them will be them :)

#6 benkobiman

benkobiman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

this auction has been up on ebay for a while.... id be interested but for the price and it looks to be missing a leg. i havent seen any other examples pop up of this type...

https://www.ebay.com...UEAAOSwkttZYggP

ring any bells?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com