6 replies to this topic

#1 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:17 AM

Have You figured out your site problem yet? I'm asking this because I'm wondering when I should post a bio Poll and it would make more sense to post it if your site could put it up.
-Kendaman :)
KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!! KEN-DA-MAN!!

#2 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:28 AM

Actually yes, I decided yesterday what to do. I have decided not to do the wrestling league :) although I totally want to, I have figure out it would take much more time than I have available to do it. I would want it to be perfect, and I can not think how I would find time to do it. So I will be removing the wrestling league section of my site which will open up room for more bios, I also have stuff saved to the site that actually isn't on the site that I can remove too. I think I am good for at least ten+ more bios if I do them sparingly. I will try to get the Kendaman and screw kid bios finished this weekend. They usually do not take too long, and I will be doing some serious site maintenance. I want to also take newer pics of my collection, the ones on my site are pretty old and my collection has almost doubled. I have a three day weekend so I should be able to complete what I want to complete. For those that were excited about the league, I am sorry. I wanted to do it so bad, but it would be months before I would have updates for you. I am just too busy with school, and work. If something comes up, or if I decide once I fill my site up again to stop being a cheap arse and fork out $5 a month for much more space, I may decide to reconsider my decision. Until then, I will post bios, and collection pics, and info for newer collectors on my site. Thanks for the support, and thanks to everyone who has frequented the site, it makes me feel like I am doing it for a reason.

#3 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:30 AM

YOU....ARE....GOD :)

#4 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:34 AM

By the By I posted the poll, I really hope it helps. It's the only thing I can do. :)

#5 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:35 AM

Nah, Johnny, Darrin, and Nate are gods. I am somewhat of a cross like if a god got naughty with a human skank or something haha.

#6 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 09:37 AM

Don't be so Modest

#7 Kendaman

Kendaman

Kendaman