• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

I remember having a lion one growing up. Maybe a few others. The cassettes were really the only Transformers that I liked. I remember taking the lion one with me everywhere. 

What's a good price when looking to buy these? Both for complete and incomplete figures. 

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Prices can range from $10 - $50, best way is to look at eBay completed auctions for Transformer Cassettes. That will give you the current going price.

#3 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

Thanks Eric. That's what I planned on doing. I just didn't know if there was a more definitive price for these. 

I'll most likely go after incomplete cassettes. It should be cheaper and I don't care for the weapons. 

#4 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:59 AM

Another option for you that might be cheaper is the KO cassettes. I remember there were a lot of those floating around. Some of the Transformer G1 cassettes can get pretty pricey due to "rarity" or desirability, so your plan to get incomplete ones will certainly make it more affordable. I have one legit G1 cassette right now, as well as a cool KO one that I found. I always loved them too. You just gotta get a soundwave to go with em though! 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com