• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:21 PM

Of course, on closer inspection via Nathan's M.U.S.C.L.E. page, a lot of the figures included were not correct. I wondered why a Cosmic Crunchers set wouldn't include a Buffaloman figure, but i decided to buy it anyway, so i'm not too disappointed. Besides, it was only $12 (!), so that's a good price just for 28 figures. The box is ripped a bit on the ends and between two of the windows on the front, but i'm gonna tape it up real nice on the inside so it'll at least look alright on display. From a distance. :D

As a bonus, i only had TWO of the figures included, bringing my collection of pink M.U.S.C.L.E.s up to 105 unique figures. Not bad for just getting started.

Additionally, i also bought 17 other figures at 50 cents a pop. A few more pinks in there, as well as a couple new colors of some sculpts i really like.

Still can't find Super Meat or the Announcer, but i figure those will come with patience... Other than that i've already managed to find a lot of my favorites. :D

Edited by Scumdogg, 12 January 2008 - 09:23 PM.

Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:54 PM

Cool man! Great prices! whether they are the right figures or not! :D

I remember that my first lot of muscles came with a 28 pack. :D You obviously have the idea of how anxious I was waiting for my package to arrive! I was actually walking down the street when the UPS man saw me, stopped, and said "I have a package for you!" I was soooo stoked about it! All the way back to my house I was jiggling my box just to hear the plastic shuffling of my rediscovered love. :D

I'm sorry...I just get so emotional when I think of it. :D

:lol:

Posted Image

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:34 AM

congrats man. i still have yet to get one. someday my time will come. some day.

#4 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

Of course, on closer inspection via Nathan's M.U.S.C.L.E. page, a lot of the figures included were not correct. I wondered why a Cosmic Crunchers set wouldn't include a Buffaloman figure, but i decided to buy it anyway, so i'm not too disappointed. Besides, it was only $12 (!), so that's a good price just for 28 figures. The box is ripped a bit on the ends and between two of the windows on the front, but i'm gonna tape it up real nice on the inside so it'll at least look alright on display. From a distance. ^_^

As a bonus, i only had TWO of the figures included, bringing my collection of pink M.U.S.C.L.E.s up to 105 unique figures. Not bad for just getting started.

Additionally, i also bought 17 other figures at 50 cents a pop. A few more pinks in there, as well as a couple new colors of some sculpts i really like.

Still can't find Super Meat or the Announcer, but i figure those will come with patience... Other than that i've already managed to find a lot of my favorites. :)

I have a Super Meat and Announcer. Do you have any #153 claws to trade? Or anything to trade?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com