32 replies to this topic

#1 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:08 AM

Okay....so i've recently dug out my old toyroom from when i was a kid. found lots of goodies..and of course most things i could tell where they came from...m.u.s.c.l.e, TMNT, MIMP, Swamp thing, GPK, ETC, but i few things here i can't identify...first off the alien things(they have numbers on the bottom of their feet) guessing its for some kind of dueling, numbers range from like 8-16, really nice looking figures..about half the size of a m.u.s.c.l.e. Dad threw out the name *fist full of aliens* but i have no idea...also 2 plastic nose toys..i think these were in a giant plastic nose filled with snot candy...and they were mixed in the slimey candy...not sure..those little hands were given out at a boys and girls club..no idea what they are..and the other 2, i also have no idea...try to help me out...and have fun:).

8bit.

Attached Files

Edited by 8bithorror, 13 January 2008 - 11:00 AM.

#2 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:27 AM

Could be on my end, but I couldn't get the pics to load. Maybe try uploading slightly smaller pics.

EDIT: Got the 3rd to load. And based off of the thumbnails of the first two pics, they do look like Fistful of Aliens. Here's a pic of some from Oz Nightshade's site:

Posted Image

Edited by Soupie, 13 January 2008 - 10:32 AM.

Posted Image

#3 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

Okay, pictures are working:).

#4 estes95

estes95

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, Kinnikuman, MIMP, Mini Boglins, SLUG Zombies, Neclos Fortress, Fistful of Power, and more!

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:55 AM

I don't know what they are, but I like those little hand guys! How tall are they? They look pretty small from the photo.

#5 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:00 PM

Yeah...the hands are a little smaller than half a m.u.s.c.l.e, they gave out ALOT of these to us kids...there was about...20-25 different ones, i know i have more here. and yeah theyre pretty sweet.

8bit.

#6 Guest_Dark Clown_*

Guest_Dark Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:02 PM

So the first and third picture are Fistful of Aliens/Exogini III. No rares but one mutant in this lot.
Link: http://www.raumhafen.../foa/index.html

On the second picture is a Mars attack figure in the lower left and a silver chimera figure from a unidentified toyline that you find on the middle of this page: http://www.yowiemagg...erty_office.htm

If you don't need the chimera I would be interested in purchase or trade.

Edited by Dark Clown, 13 January 2008 - 12:04 PM.

#7 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:05 PM

So the first and third picture are Fistful of Aliens/Exogini III. No rares but one mutant in this lot.
Link: http://www.raumhafen.../foa/index.html

On the second picture is a Mars attack figure in the lower left, a purple MUSCLE and a silver chimera figure from a unidentified toyline that you find on the middle of this page: http://www.yowiemagg...erty_office.htm

If you don't need the chimera I would be interested in purchase or trade.

Okay...well the m.u.s.c.l.e is there for you to see the size:P. and as for the mars attacks figure...im pretty sure i got that in a alien sucker, it was in the base of the sucker where you hold..and you could get it out when the candy was gone...so im not sure its a mars attacks....

it has 1999 TOPPS, on the bottom.

Edited by 8bithorror, 13 January 2008 - 12:06 PM.

#8 el midgetron

el midgetron

Squirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:05 PM

Okay...well the m.u.s.c.l.e is there for you to see the size:P. and as for the mars attacks figure...im pretty sure i got that in a alien sucker, it was in the base of the sucker where you hold..and you could get it out when the candy was gone...so im not sure its a mars attacks....

it has 1999 TOPPS, on the bottom.

That Mars Attacks figure is pretty cool. If it says "topps" then its likely Mars Attacks. Anyone know anything about those figures? I'm off to eBay...........
Posted Image

#9 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:09 PM

Few more figures fund here...red newly hatched turtle thing...spaceguy...cactus..im pretty sure this guy is a tmnt mini..just wondering who he came with...and a gizmo figure i got in a bubblegum machine...wondering if anyone has any info on it...its marked hong kong...oh, and a bnch of robot things.

Have fun.

8bit.

Attached Files

#10 el midgetron

el midgetron

Squirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

I think soupie has one of those gizmo figures, hes been trying to find out what they are from.
Posted Image

#11 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:48 PM

Okay, i'll see what he knows. i got mine from a bubblegum machine in shoppers drug mart her in Newfoundland..

#12 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, Meatcutta owns one of those gizmo figures. He got his in a Canadian lot of MUSCLE on eBay. Cool to know that it came in a gumball machine! :mcmadd:

Posted Image
Image Courtesy Meaty

The green character with the sombrero is indeed a TMNT figure: http://www.ninjaturt...992/bandito.htm

What are the trademarking on the red turtle figure? And the space character looks familiar; I'm sure someone will be able to identify it. (Its proportions remind me of a SOMA figure.)
Posted Image

#13 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:12 AM

Holy crap another gizmo. :(
Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

8bit, are you asking what those robots are? They're obviously Z-Bots! The coolest mini-action figures EVER!

#15 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

8bit, are you asking what those robots are? They're obviously Z-Bots! The coolest mini-action figures EVER!

Ohh, okay....Z-bots. didnt really collect Z-bots..and i thought they had Z's on them.

Oh well. thanks for the info!!

8bit.

#16 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

Anyone familiar with the Body Wars toyline? I can't remember what the guys from those looked like exactly (and I've always hoped to find them), but for some reason, that was the first thing that came to mind from looking at him.

#17 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

I think youre right!, i remember him coming from a plastic heart now i think...if thats body wars, i dont know, but that just reminded me of those toys with body parts like a heart and stuff..
Hmm..if what im talking about is body wars, than yes..

#18 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:48 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

What are these guys in this lot? and is anyone else interested in having one? theres 21...

Thanks.

8bit.

#19 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

What are these guys in this lot? and is anyone else interested in having one? theres 21...

Thanks.

8bit.

Those are pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having one
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#20 el midgetron

el midgetron

Squirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

link didn't work for me............... :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#21 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:10 AM

Nobody knows how to get better links with item numbers, apparently. Those "let's put the auction title into active URLs just for lulz!" links always die if the auction ends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=280196446784

EDIT: I don't mean to sound like I'm being an ass to any of you guys, if I did. I'm far more annoyed for eBay and the way they make sharing links such a pain in my flesh-colored posterior.

The easiest thing to do is just copy and paste the item number instead of a link to an auction. The more complicated way, but easiest way to get the short URL, is to copy the #, and then run a search for that item number. The same auction pops up, but with an entirely different URL. Copy that new URL, but only from the http to the end of the item's number. The rest is tracking nonsense that'll just make the link longer for their crap reasons.

Edited by Boaconda, 05 February 2008 - 11:18 AM.

#22 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:43 PM

Here are a BUNCH of figures from the same toy line I have for sale in my toys for sale topic.

Anyone know what they are?

TGB

Attached Files

#23 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

Here are a few more mini figures some I know what they are and some I don't. Ewok, Snalien, MOTU, Silver Hawk weapons, Shogun Warriors missles, and some Marx toys are the ones I know. The ones I don't are the 2 little red-orange guys w/ gas masks, the red alien w/ a long nose, the red dolls w/ "Xs" for eyes (pretty gothic looking and I think could be Marx), and looks like some knock-off Gundams...any body know?

I thought I would post them here in this thread since there is some similar identification going on here. Hope ya don't mind me leechin' in on your post 8bithorror? :D

TGB

Attached Files

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 05 February 2008 - 03:58 PM.

#24 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:16 PM

The Red and Blue robots are Ro-Gun robots and they have an entry on toypedia, unfortunatly that is all i know.
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#25 8bithorror

8bithorror

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:23 AM

The mono coloured plastic toys look like they could have been used for Advanced dungeons and dragon, or a similar Pen and paper RPG game for visual effects...the blue skeleton chair like thing(i have the same one) i think its a part of a elevator from mighty max...thats what i think mine was when i look at it. and the brain type alien twins(germs?) you got there seem like they could be from the same set as my short space guy with the gun...body wars i believe...

8bit.

Edited by 8bithorror, 06 February 2008 - 06:24 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com