1313's collection

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:09 AM

I tend to collect horror related stuff mainly & figures from movies i like. I can't really display my collection at the moment so most stuff lives in boxes so i'll keep digging things out & taking a few snaps here & there when i can. :)

Attached Files

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:18 AM

Whoa, man! What's that Critter in the third pic? It looks like a prop from the movie or something. Cool stuff! :)

#3 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

More random bits of my collection:

Whoa, man! What's that Critter in the third pic? It looks like a prop from the movie or something. Cool stuff! :)

Ah, cheers dude! -_-

I was on ebay a few years back trying to find Critters puppets that i heard had been produced as promo's & came across this guy instead.
As far as i know he's an unofficial prop replica made by some FX shop in Mexico ( i think, can't remember for sure!?)

Attached Files

#4 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

Gimme everything you got!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

I love the big Willow monster! Nice pics-keep them coming! I'm the same way, I have the vast majority of my collection in boxes...

#5 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

I love the big Willow monster! Nice pics-keep them coming! I'm the same way, I have the vast majority of my collection in boxes...

Cheers! Yeah, the Eborsisk from Willow is one of my favourite items i own. I've read alot online that he wasn't properly released but they do come up on ebay from time to time. :joecool:

Some more bits & bobs:

Attached Files

#6 pallidmask

pallidmask

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:18 AM

Wow, I'm blown away by the Ringu toys and Fright Night fangs! I never would've guessed either existed. Great collection, man!

#7 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

Wow, I'm blown away by the Ringu toys and Fright Night fangs! I never would've guessed either existed. Great collection, man!

Cheers dude! Yeah the fangs were a lucky find on ebay, as far as i can tell they were video store promo's. I'd never heard of them either! Apparently the Ringu dolls were available in those UFO 'grabber' arcade machines in Japan, so i've been told. :KS:

Attached Files

#8 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:28 PM

very kool collection seem like we collect a lot of the same sort of stuff.

i used to have all the marilyn manson figures but sold them all on ebay a while ago.

the critter you have if you would like to trade it i am sure i have a lot of items you could be after i have a lot of bettlejuice figures moc

also are you in england as well?

#9 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

very kool collection seem like we collect a lot of the same sort of stuff.

i used to have all the marilyn manson figures but sold them all on ebay a while ago.

the critter you have if you would like to trade it i am sure i have a lot of items you could be after i have a lot of bettlejuice figures moc

also are you in england as well?

Cheers mate! Even tho i'm a huge fan i've considered selling the Manson figures a few times too. Yeah, i'm in the UK also, always nice to find someone else with good taste, lol.
I probably wouldn't part with the Critter tho unfortunately, that & the Ebersisk from Willow are probably 'keepers' tbh.

I'm always interested in other peoples collections though, especially if they're horror orientated. I've got a trades list up in another thread btw. B)

#10 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:04 PM

http://www.littlerub...mp;#entry262485

gives you an idea of my current trades plus i have loads more not pictured yet having a big sort out need to just buy items i really want and not to try and collect everything lol

#11 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

SWEET! I've always wondered if they existed at all, lol! Do you own this or just the pic? I love Critters, ( the 4th one stank!) it's a crime more merch wasn't produced back in the day.

#12 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

Where's that pic from, Brojo? I'm interested in these guys, but I'm sure they're crazy expensive.

#13 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:25 AM

Nice one Brojo, leave us hangin with no useful info. Anyhoo, here's my small MIMP collection. I'm only after certain sculpts from series 2, 4 & i want to build a full set of series 1 plus premiums. Series 3 & those fancy Italian/sonrics colours are probably out of my reach unfortunately.
Pics also of my dinky Cheap Toys/GPK collection & growing Trash Bag Bunch collection. Haven't got alot of spare cash to finance my interests at the mo so i'm eager to trade with any kind souls who can help me out. :(

Attached Files

#14 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

[quote name='MonsterInMyPocket' date='Apr 1 2010, 05:38 PM' post='263447']
I'm sorry that I shared a photo of an item you're interested in. Please forgive me.

It's not that I was refusing to answer your question, it's simply that I hadn't been back to this thread until now.

Since I was last here, though, you've posted a couple messages which I don't appreciate (http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=30216&view=findpost&p=263211 & http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=30128&view=findpost&p=263360).
I've never wronged you in any way, and if you're going to be rude to me for no reason then don't expect me to help you acquire that Critter puppet.
[/quote

Sorry dude, i aint got a problem with you or anyone on here. I was just bustin' your balls with that 'hub' remark. Piss taking (good natured leg pulling in the UK) probably doesn't go down well in text i guess. Also, why create a link to the very page we're on!?
Anyway mate, i didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, i just thought it odd to drop that pic in without a word seeing as you're usually quick to share your knowledge on such things.

#15 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

Wow, this thread is old & out of date, i've even used to naively have manners when addressing the fool above, lol.

Anyhoo, here's my trading card collection. I've been obsessed with non sport trading cards since i was a kid. wish i still had all my old collections from back then.
I did used to have an American football set when i was young from the early nineties that included pics of each teams helmet. I'd like to get these again, is this a good clue or did all the American football sets have cards like that? :confused:

Attached Files

• Attached File  002.jpg   1.63MB   50 downloads

#16 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

Nice collection mate! that willow stuff is really cool, love that film:) Only noticed the thread today but you did point out it wasnt updated for a while:-D the critter is immense, was looking for one of them on ebay years back :-D
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#17 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

Cheers dude!

I love willow & did have all the figs until i need some cash a while back. Would never sell the Ebersisk dragon though, he's too cool & fairly rare.
Still love my Critter custom too even though he's perishing a bit now. :)

I'll have to update this thread soon, it's years old now!

#18 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

WWWHHHOOOOAAAAAA,,,, you got a critter!!!!!!

i gotta try and find me one of those :yes:

loving your collection dude, like dielaughing i only just stumbled accross it, but its great man :D

Posted Image

#19 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

Cheers biz! Unfortunately i've had to sell some of the stuff pictured but on the whole my collection of everything is way better now. Just need to buy back what i ended up selling! :wallbash:

They still sell the custom Critters on ebay, bit expensive these days though otherwise i'd buy another! :D

#20 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:09 AM

A few random pics. My recent buys are the Mad Max figures, i'm after Mad Max himself now but also want Wez & Bad Cop. Shame they never did figures of Toe Cutter, Master Blaster & Jim Goose.
not a big Transformer guy buy i love my little gen 2 Megatron as well.

Attached Files

• Attached File  005.jpg   1.38MB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  007.jpg   1.43MB   37 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   854.54K   28 downloads
  • Attached File  008.jpg   801.73K   18 downloads

#21 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

My new Alien Figure by Tsukuda Hobby, turns out it's a lot smaller than the original Kenner figure. Also a pic of my Toy shelf, everything else has to live in storage boxes on the floor. :rolleyes:

*Camera is totally shit, sorry!

Attached Files

• Attached File  009.jpg   824.18K   23 downloads
  • Attached File  010.jpg   1.04MB   25 downloads

Edited by 1313, 02 July 2012 - 05:52 AM.

#22 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

I just managed to get a Trash Bag Bunch Trashy Trio 3 pack from Canada, sealed! First time i've ever seen one of these available so i jumped all over it. :joecool:
Next to MIMP, TBB is my second favourite mini toy line, despite it's limited releases.

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.jpg   1.38MB   39 downloads

#23 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Some more pictures of my Alien/Predator Collection. Figures/models by Tsukuda Hobby & Medicom & Kenner.

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.jpg   1.14MB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  003.jpg   1.15MB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  004.jpg   1.02MB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  005.jpg   591.41K   3 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   1.16MB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  007.jpg   747.85K   3 downloads
  • Attached File  002.jpg   652.39K   3 downloads

Edited by 1313, 09 July 2012 - 06:41 AM.

#24 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

I ventured into my Godawful local Town Market recently & snagged this for £10! It's Madame Mortuus the Misfortune Teller form the Dark Carnival toy line made by Mezco.
I love it & have wanted to get one for a few years so it was nice to find one cheap on my doorstep. :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  008.jpg   787.93K   24 downloads
  • Attached File  009.jpg   706.61K   28 downloads
  • Attached File  010.jpg   1.35MB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  011.jpg   1.44MB   10 downloads

#25 Glock

Glock

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:42 PM