126 replies to this topic

#101 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Speaking of clear figures, I picked up clear Spider-Man last night using the "check every couple of days until somebody opens an orb and then throws it back in the tube" method. Thanks random guy who didn't want the chase figure. I still don't have a black Spidey but unless somebody has one to trade I'm alright.

#102 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

I do hope the Avengers ones land soon... I'm starting to feel a little burnt out.

#103 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

:lol: Yeah, it's funny how the itch can get you. Then it's just a downer. I spent WAAY too much on these things. I havn't checked how many extras I have. :p

would like to at least snag that A Hulk though. Should be easy enough to pick out.

Posted Image

#104 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Yeah. I honestly only ever wanted the Hulks out of the Marvel offerings. Right now, I have 20 Hulks, and 20 Rulks, and have stopped actively looking for them.
I'll probably get a smaller stash of Avengers Hulks, and paint a few of them red... But I really think that the bulkier characters are the only ones that translate to that small scale very well.
At least we have the color code pretty much licked, so we don't wind up buying a bunch of shit we don't want.

#105 UTSquishy

UTSquishy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I just discovered these last night. I bought 24 (2 of each color for each set (Marvel and DC))

I Think the only Marvel Ones I Didn't get Were the Hulks, Standing Wolverine, and Black Spidey (I don't really care for Clear Spidey).
My Favorite is a Mis-molded Non Web Spidey. His Face is mis-shapen, and it makes him look like Spider Ham

I did pretty well on the DC side of things as well.
I got Joker(Yellow), Leaping Batman(Red), Standing Batman(Blue), Flash (White), Green Lantern (Green), Martian Manhunter (White), Flying Up Superman (Purple), and Flying Down Superman (Purple).

So I'm on the Lookout for Zoom, Red Hulk and Black Spiderman.

Unless Someone wants to trade,
I have plenty of Duplicates:

Green Lantern
Standing Batman
Leaping Batman
Joker
Martian Manhunter
Iron Man
Leaping Wolverine
Captain America
Spidey With Web
Thor
Superman Flying Up
Flash

**I edited this to reflect my current Wants and Trades—Only Looking for Three more!**

Edited by UTSquishy, 30 April 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#106 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

PM me your addy. I'll send you a green hulk.

#107 SpideyMomma

SpideyMomma

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

I went back to Walmart last week to look for some chasers. They added more tubes so now Marvel & DC each had 2 tubes. I'm glad the tops were open so I could pick through them.
The awesome part was when I was leaving I noticed a cardboard Heroics box at the end of a random aisle. I checked it out and ended up scoreing a few black spideys. I was stoked. Where did that thing come from anyway. The wrappers were pretty stuck on them so it makes me think they were stuck on the back of a truck and melted or something. Either way I'm excited to have some black spideys. (My kids are excited too)
Now if I can just find the Avengers....

#108 ARMPIT

ARMPIT

pew pew pew pew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

wow, black widow looks absolutely terrifying. but the hulk one looks cool.

i've got a yellow flash or professor zoom or whatever if anyone wants to trade or somethin! tryna find a red hulk nawmeen

#109 ARMPIT

ARMPIT

pew pew pew pew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

so according to the facebook page heroics are now called "ZERBOZ" and will be extending beyond superhero figures! cool, maybe.

#110 bluebassguy

bluebassguy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

I apparently joined the collecting scene relatively late for these, and the only series 1 I am missing is the Black Suit Spider-Man. If anyone has any they are willing to sell or trade please let me know.

#111 JerseyyGirl85

JerseyyGirl85

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

Does anyone think its still possible to find a black spiderman in the orbs? Its the only one I'm missing and its driving me crazy!

#112 Speck9900

Speck9900

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

I need hulk rulk and black spidey and i spent 11 bucks so far... Not too shabby

Oh and btw its hard to say how many black spideys are still floating around in orbs.

#113 Josephsmokesalot

Josephsmokesalot

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

I need the black spidey and then i got them all.... Anyone wanna trade ive got extras... I have 3 green lanterns, 2 Ironman, 1 clear spidey, one of each batman, 1 martian manhunter, 1 flash, 1 Thor, 1 captain america, and 1 launching superman...

#114 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

What I CAN tell you thus far:

Red Hulk comes in red balls.
Green Hulk comes in white balls.
Leaping Wolverine comes in purple, Spiderman (crouching) in red, Captain America in white, Thor in green, and standing Wolverine in blue.
EVERY figure that I have, has followed that pattern, with zero exception.

Beyond that, I can't tell you a lot.

Hopefully that is some help.

I frickin love you Iron I suspected the color arrangement as I opened a ton of blue and purples with my kinds hoping to get a set and would up with like 30 doubles, you are dead on my friend. Picked up a black Spidey at walmart and bought every white and red ball in that huge ass display. I was wondering if you had any idea on the DC heroes? Their are probably 300 of each marvel / DC at my walmart (no idea how many are in a 3 foot tube its like guessing how many jelly beans in a jar) and have been forever but I wanted to sink cash into the desired colors instead of blindly guessing. They have had em since they hit and have hardly been touched sept by me and probably a few random collectors they are just not disappearing from the only store I have to buy anything at.

Treehouse has been posting on Toyark about availibility, asking for suggestions for new figures and listing limited figures

http://www.toyark.com/marvel-heroics-79917/

its really nice to see em involved in what collectors are looking for.

Edited by Battlechaser7, 19 June 2012 - 06:09 AM.

キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#115 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

Yeah, on the index, we have it laid out for all of the different Marvel offerings by retailer/packaging, as well as DC. It's a whole thread dedicated to just that, here:
http://www.littlerub...showtopic=97523

#116 jojo2676

jojo2676

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

I have a ton of clear Spider-man and a few yellow Flash. Im still looking for the Black Spider-man so if anyone would like to trade for any other figures I would be willing to go 2 for 1.

#117 jojo2676

jojo2676

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

I guess the dollar tree stores near me are not carrying them because I have yet to see them anyplace but walmart and toys r us. The website says Kroger carries them but I havent seen them there either.

#118 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I have yet to find any avengers heroics in my area can anyone help me out please?
キン肉マン

need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#119 Diablovill

Diablovill

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Has anyone seen any heroics for The Amazing Spider-man? Treehouse Kids said on their website that they were going to make a heroic set just for the Spider-man movie but I haven't seen them a Toys'R'Us or Wal-mart and the movie have been out for over a week, and the Avengers heroics came out at least week( if not 2 weeks) before the Movie hit theaters. I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything, like if they decided to cancel the set, maybe because of the high theft of them at Walmart.

#120 Sweezy

Sweezy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

I just read on Heroics facebook page that The Amazing Spiderman line has been cancelled due to lack of interest from retailers. Also, they said Dark Night Rises line will be offered in Walmart september!

#121 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

I just read on Heroics facebook page that The Amazing Spiderman line has been cancelled due to lack of interest from retailers. Also, they said Dark Night Rises line will be offered in Walmart september!

I would love to get my hands on anything that they produced not to be released, Heroics gold if they exist
キン肉マン

need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#122 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • 10723 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

I think interest on Heroics, in general, has slowed down.
I think the problem is, they have large quantities of several sculpts, and they are really affordable... So we already have them all. And there is a large gap between releases.
Same issue, as Marvel's HoH line.

#123 Sweezy

Sweezy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

I hope that it picks up again. Heroics is good for people who have never collected before because of how affordable and relatively easy it is to complete a set. I just started collecting Heroics in particular and I'm still very excited but disappointed over black spidey and the line cancelation.

#124 krazedmadman

krazedmadman

Fist of the Death Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Finding lost toys destined to the heap and putting them in the hands of the deserving.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

So has anyone seen the new S.H.I.E.L.D Super Helicarrier, I think it's a bit small for 3-3'4in (intended tie in) but just imagine displaying you Heroics or Handful of Heroes on this thing.

Attached Files

Wastelander

#125 ndb

ndb

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:56 AM

I started collecting these a few months ago and love them so far. I still need an Avengers Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, and wave 1 Red Hulk and Black Spiderman.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com